Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,708 members, 7,805,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

Who is the most Famous User On Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who is the most Famous User On Nairaland (1919 Views)

Poll: Who are the famous users on nairaland

mama-gee: 26% (6 votes)
MrCrackles: 47% (11 votes)
michelin89: 26% (6 votes)
This poll has ended

The Seven Richest And Most Famous Criminals In History. / Facebook Ceo Mark Zuckerberg Is The Most Popular User On Google Plus / Why Is A User Nammed Mama-gee Not Liked By Most Nairalanders? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who is the most Famous User On Nairaland by mamagee3(f): 2:08am On Dec 11, 2009
Who are the famous user on Nairaland?

Here are the polls.
Re: Who is the most Famous User On Nairaland by SamMilla1(m): 3:58pm On Dec 11, 2009
non of the above
Re: Who is the most Famous User On Nairaland by Dclique(m): 2:42pm On Dec 12, 2009
I thought they banned this id.
Re: Who is the most Famous User On Nairaland by Dclique(m): 2:43pm On Dec 12, 2009
Mama whateva
Re: Who is the most Famous User On Nairaland by Phemour: 7:44pm On Dec 14, 2009
@ Poster, why including urself? angry
Re: Who is the most Famous User On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 15, 2009
I have a problem with the poster nominating herself, and gives an impression that she wants to test her popularity.

My honest opinion is that Mama gee is not in the same class with Mr Crackles in popularity on NL. Mention Mamagee in a section like Sports and people will say who's that?

Even personalities like TPIA are more popular.
Re: Who is the most Famous User On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 15, 2009
Were you driving at the post of the most popular NL member with your countless useless threads?

Only superficial members remember you based on your number of posts. Those who matter are more concerned about the quality. But knowing the kind of people that flock on this forum, there are chances you or even Brash might win. tongue
Re: Who is the most Famous User On Nairaland by mamagee3(f): 7:39pm On Dec 15, 2009
Michelin, you've started again. angry angry
Re: Who is the most Famous User On Nairaland by SamMilla1(m): 7:40pm On Dec 15, 2009
mama-gee:

Michelin, you've started again. angry angry

scared, lol grin grin grin grin

go michelin go, cool
Re: Who is the most Famous User On Nairaland by mamagee3(f): 1:12am On Dec 16, 2009
Scared of what? undecided

Your face
. angry
Re: Who is the most Famous User On Nairaland by amebono1: 2:18am On Dec 16, 2009
michelin89:

Were you driving at the post of the most popular NL member with your countless useless threads?

Only superficial members remember you based on your number of posts. Those who matter are more concerned about the quality
. But knowing the kind of people that flock on this forum, there are chances you or even Brash might win. tongue

grin grin grin
Re: Who is the most Famous User On Nairaland by honeric01(m): 2:25am On Dec 16, 2009
i knew it, i knew she's dying for attention, oh gawd, and you are married? chei, what is your hubby doing now? do you work at all? you don't work, you don't sleep, what then do you do?
Re: Who is the most Famous User On Nairaland by mamagee3(f): 2:37am On Dec 16, 2009
Stalker at perfection. cool
Re: Who is the most Famous User On Nairaland by foyeks2001(f): 12:47pm On Dec 16, 2009
from the names listed
i will go with mrcrakles
wat about theseeker, aloy emeka, tpia,omo ibo, candylips, honeric, and the rest
Re: Who is the most Famous User On Nairaland by Ben13: 5:27pm On Dec 16, 2009
Ben20001 wins
Re: Who is the most Famous User On Nairaland by mamagee3(f): 3:16am On Dec 18, 2009
foyeks2001:

from the names listed
i will go with mrcrakles
wat about t[b]heseeker[/b], aloy emeka, tpia,omo ibo, candylips, honeric, and the rest

I'm more popular than the people highlighted. tongue
Re: Who is the most Famous User On Nairaland by pureminded: 9:59am On Dec 18, 2009
Me ni tongue
Re: Who is the most Famous User On Nairaland by ifyalways(f): 2:23pm On Dec 18, 2009
Dear ol'Crackles.
Re: Who is the most Famous User On Nairaland by busybody20: 8:37pm On Dec 18, 2009
Hi Mama gee,
Whats your criteria?

There are other famous NLers:
Tudor
Sagamite
Manmustwac
Tpia
Debosky
Chaircover
TheSeeker
Omo Ibo
Sauron
Nateevs
Ifyalways
Agba123
Romade
naijacutee
kenny_G
Mukina2
Busy_body
Aloy.Emeka
and MrCrackles grin grin grin grin
Re: Who is the most Famous User On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 18, 2009
busybody20:

Hi Mama gee,
Whats your criteria?

There are other famous NLers:
Tudor
Sagamite
Manmustwac
Tpia
Debosky
Chaircover
TheSeeker
Omo Ibo
Sauron
Nateevs
Ifyalways
Agba123
Romade
naijacutee
kenny_G
Mukina2
Busy_body
Aloy.Emeka
and MrCrackles grin grin grin grin
Doubt if I have ever met the bolded in my two and half years on NL.
Re: Who is the most Famous User On Nairaland by Phemour: 9:30pm On Dec 18, 2009
. . she gat the attention already.
Re: Who is the most Famous User On Nairaland by dominique(f): 12:22am On Dec 19, 2009
Jarus:

Doubt if I have ever met the bolded in my two and half years on NL.

thats prolly cos you dont visit the family section often. . . shes very popular in that section.
Re: Who is the most Famous User On Nairaland by TheSly: 12:31am On Dec 19, 2009
Depends on section.
No one is popular on every board.

E.g = Politics ==> Becomerich
Sports====> Sauron
Religion===> Davidy & Olabowale
Romance ===> Loads of crackheads.
Re: Who is the most Famous User On Nairaland by honeric01(m): 12:40am On Dec 19, 2009
The Sly:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who is the most Famous User On Nairaland by manmustwac(m): 12:55am On Dec 19, 2009
another meaningless thread by the one and only mama-gee angry
Re: Who is the most Famous User On Nairaland by pureminded: 12:45pm On Dec 19, 2009
The Sly:

Depends on section.
No one is popular on every board.

E.g = Politics ==> Becomerich
Sports====> Sauron
Religion===> Davidy & Olabowale

cheesy
Re: Who is the most Famous User On Nairaland by SmashingM(f): 9:54am On Dec 20, 2009
Mr. Crackles. He's 99.9 famous than the , grin
Re: Who is the most Famous User On Nairaland by kosovo(m): 12:55pm On Dec 20, 2009
thread fails perfectly :d
Re: Who is the most Famous User On Nairaland by etaurus(m): 1:11pm On Dec 21, 2009
Most famous user=Seun - the admin undecided undecided
Re: Who is the most Famous User On Nairaland by MyHonour(m): 8:49pm On Dec 21, 2009
etaurus:

Most famous user=Seun - the admin undecided undecided
No way, mukina2
Re: Who is the most Famous User On Nairaland by platinumnk(f): 9:03pm On Dec 21, 2009
Iice
Mukina
Sauron
MrCrackles
Fl Gators
Beaf
Becomerich
Tudor
Davidlyan
Topup
SistaWoman
Seant21
ThoniaSlim
whitelexi
Epi
Gabry
mamagee
Amebo21
Pataki
Mohawckick
Ifeleke
Chamotex
Kunbee
Pweety4me
Spiky
Topr2000
TheAmaka
Jaybee
RichyBlack
Aloyemeka
Mr.BrownJay
Faakay
ibk
Gabry
Bluespice
Debosky
Seun
KoboJunkie
OmoIbo
TPIA
eldee
Fhemmy
Siena
InpiredM
negro_nts
Adambrody
Busybody

umm that all i can remember now off the top of my head
Re: Who is the most Famous User On Nairaland by etaurus(m): 7:02pm On Dec 22, 2009
platinumnk grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wey Crackles? / Million Hoodie March for Trayvon Martin: Did Anyone Attend?!?! / Chogon Bed Bug Fumigation And Pest Control Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.