Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

Can U Sell Children Clothes? New With Brand Names? - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Can U Sell Children Clothes? New With Brand Names? (1728 Views)

High Quality Adults & Children Clothes At Wholesale / Do U Sell Or Can Help Get Lace Fabric ?(voile Or Swiss Lace Or Any Other) / Opportunity To Purchase Quality Children's Clothes From The USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Sell Children Clothes? New With Brand Names? by i4serious: 2:32am On Dec 11, 2009
Are u in Lagos,Ibadan and its environment?
If u are interested in selling children stuff from clothes for boys and girls
Socks,belts,slippers(DESIGNER)
School bags,hat( cap/face caps)
canvass(runing shoes)
Sneakers,under pants,bibs,booties,toys and lots more
Everything u could think of about babies to children
Ages from 0----.
Good deals,u don't have to think about huge capital noooooooooooooo
U can please contact me at i4serious@yahoo.com
Re: Can U Sell Children Clothes? New With Brand Names? by phonebook: 10:41pm On Apr 02, 2012
I've sent you a mail,waiting for a reply.thank u
Re: Can U Sell Children Clothes? New With Brand Names? by Nobody: 4:26am On Apr 08, 2012
I have 1000 pieces of Ralph Lauren Boxers, 1000 pieces of Hanes Boxers and Briefs, 70 pieces of Ralph Lauren Shirts, 300 pieces of Hanes Shirts (V-Neck/Round Neck) of different colors, 100s pieces of tank tops (singlets) 30 pieces of Bali Bra, 500 pieces of panties, 400 pieces of childrens underwear, 50 pieces of ladies Chimmies, 50 pieces of assorted towels of different colors and brands, and lots more. All these items just arrived from U.S.A and are presently in Lagos. I will only sell in bulk or in tens. All these items come in their original bags with tags and prices still on them. If you are interested in any of these stuff, my email is oaziz44@hotmail.com. Send your phone number to my email and I will give you a call. Or Call my representatives in Nigeria at
07030061738. Call now.
Re: Can U Sell Children Clothes? New With Brand Names? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 08, 2012
still available
Re: Can U Sell Children Clothes? New With Brand Names? by i4serious: 10:49pm On Apr 10, 2012
@payless,can u please send me your email?or just reply to i4serious@yahoo.com or monireplenty @gmail.com
Thanks & a very wonderful day.
Re: Can U Sell Children Clothes? New With Brand Names? by Nobody: 4:40am On Apr 13, 2012
sent
Re: Can U Sell Children Clothes? New With Brand Names? by hobyner(m): 1:14pm On May 16, 2012
all of you can just go to www.droparena.com straight from your pc or phone and sell anything you want to sell there. It's fast, convinient and free

1 Like

Re: Can U Sell Children Clothes? New With Brand Names? by i4serious: 1:06am On May 17, 2012
Thanks hobyner for your advice.
Re: Can U Sell Children Clothes? New With Brand Names? by billythewiz: 7:25pm On May 18, 2012
clarks kids shoes avaliable in lagos, pls contact labels@london.com

(1) (Reply)

Blue Dial Men Classic Mechanical Watch for sale / All Black Brass Made Black Jesus Piece Chain / Customized Throw Pillows For Sale!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.