Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,477 members, 7,781,391 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:41 PM

Tonto Dikeh: "I Treated Many STDs, My Marriage Based On Lies, Deceit, Scam" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh: "I Treated Many STDs, My Marriage Based On Lies, Deceit, Scam" (50044 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son / Perikles Mandinga Woos Tonto Dikeh: I Can Last More Than 40 Seconds / Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Treated Many STDs, My Marriage Based On Lies, Deceit, Scam" by ephi123(f): 9:55am On Feb 24, 2017
HealthMatters16:
I remember when iPhone 7 just came out...her husband got t for her pronto! Many Girls wan die and were abusing broke men saying that it will never be their portion to marry a guy that can never buy them luxurious things. Not knowing that she (Tonto) was battling with STIs from her hubby.

Here in Abuja, my outfit constantly treat ladies infected with STDs who drive very expensive cars and carry expensive accessories including iPhone 7. Some of them are even undergoing HIV treatment too. And when i say ladies, i mean very pretty, classy and elegant ladies that you won't believe they poo at all.

NOT ALL THAT GLITTERS IS GOLD!

That's why the saying goes that "e no dey show for face"
People need to value their lives more. It is only one life we've got.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Treated Many STDs, My Marriage Based On Lies, Deceit, Scam" by ugochukwufrenzy: 9:55am On Feb 24, 2017
Tonto my dear
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Treated Many STDs, My Marriage Based On Lies, Deceit, Scam" by chiedu7: 9:56am On Feb 24, 2017
LordGuru1:

Tonto dike is a bloody liar and very heartless destructive manipulator.

Okay, so tell me biko.

Na her own husband or ein snatch person own?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Treated Many STDs, My Marriage Based On Lies, Deceit, Scam" by chidooh1: 9:56am On Feb 24, 2017
my biology teacher told me many years ago that women harbor and share STDs more and faster than men. Has that changed?

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Treated Many STDs, My Marriage Based On Lies, Deceit, Scam" by Kobicove(m): 9:56am On Feb 24, 2017
So the marriage was a farce after all... undecided

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Treated Many STDs, My Marriage Based On Lies, Deceit, Scam" by Omooniya1: 9:57am On Feb 24, 2017
accept our sympathy for STD u have contacted thank God NO HIV

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Treated Many STDs, My Marriage Based On Lies, Deceit, Scam" by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 24, 2017
CaroLyner:
When you were exhibiting him on social media you didn't know then.

You go sabi book o. Oya what is your CGPA? Tell me. grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Treated Many STDs, My Marriage Based On Lies, Deceit, Scam" by eezeribe(m): 9:57am On Feb 24, 2017
Came:
He that wears the shoes knows where it pinches, not all that glitters are gold, experience,they say is the best teacher. I wish you well Tonto.

Not all that glitters is gold.

"all" is used as a collective... Therefore the concordance is singular.

# use of English
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Treated Many STDs, My Marriage Based On Lies, Deceit, Scam" by ProfDumbledor(m): 9:57am On Feb 24, 2017
But why is it that Yoruba people are the most infidel, unfaithful and promiscuous people in marriage? No wonder these sad stories of break up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Treated Many STDs, My Marriage Based On Lies, Deceit, Scam" by seyigiggle: 9:57am On Feb 24, 2017
i dont pity.
any girl who sleeps with another woman's husband.................

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Treated Many STDs, My Marriage Based On Lies, Deceit, Scam" by EmmaDave: 9:57am On Feb 24, 2017
ANY marriage built upon lies will likely fail. but people should not envy other when they are perceived to be successful because you don't know what they are going through.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Treated Many STDs, My Marriage Based On Lies, Deceit, Scam" by owji: 9:57am On Feb 24, 2017
WORD!
FullDepth1:
All these Media ladies always coming up with Stories of how many STD's they caught while in a short marriage.. angry undecided

I am not understanding

Under 1yr, you caught (1) Many STDs (2) Got Pregnant, (3) Had a Son and celebrated it (4) Had luxury cars and lived in a luxury Apartment (5) Deceit (6) Lies and i'm sure the next one would be (7) "He Abused you"... then finally (cool YOU WROTE A BOOK ....

Continue.

Fix your marriage, or walk away. No time for these Shenanigans.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Treated Many STDs, My Marriage Based On Lies, Deceit, Scam" by slam7000(m): 9:58am On Feb 24, 2017
Godprotectigbo5:
ofonja guys way they carry STD up and down

Omego ya voom na anya. She has woken up, shame tonto's toto might not remain the same.

Is she not the one that said she would not date faithful flatinoes ?instead she ran to that Afonja Churchill who was doing gra gra with some coins. Cone head people that can sleep with statues and female mannequins.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Treated Many STDs, My Marriage Based On Lies, Deceit, Scam" by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 24, 2017
tydi:

come guy! you know how many quotes were you quote here now you con quote all the quotes finish.

Lol.abeg una go kill person with laff
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Treated Many STDs, My Marriage Based On Lies, Deceit, Scam" by CaroLyner(f): 9:58am On Feb 24, 2017
Haute:

You go sabi o. Oya what is your CGPA? Tell me. grin

5.0 Point smiley

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Treated Many STDs, My Marriage Based On Lies, Deceit, Scam" by Sparkle777(f): 9:58am On Feb 24, 2017
My sister, I feel ur pains. Being in a deceitful marriage can kill. Let the whole world laff, let them bask in ur pains. Na dem sabi, as long as u re alive for the ones who geniunely love and need u esp ur son, u re a winner.
The only place I ll blame u is throwin ur joys to the faces of both friends n enemies. You lived a scandalous lifestlye, insulted unfortunate ppl etc.
Thank God u ve started making amends. Confess to God and clean up.
Sky is the limit.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Treated Many STDs, My Marriage Based On Lies, Deceit, Scam" by Codes151(m): 9:59am On Feb 24, 2017
Expl0rers:
But you were writing sweet nothings on social media and getting innocent wives jealous.
exactly my point! The guy never for once acknowledged it! Smh! I actually think she tried maybe the guy just not ready to chance
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Treated Many STDs, My Marriage Based On Lies, Deceit, Scam" by slam7000(m): 9:59am On Feb 24, 2017
ProfDumbledor:
But why is it that Yoruba people are the most infidel, unfaithful and promiscuous people in marriage? No wonder these sad stories of break up

The thing de sweet dem pass ewedu and gbegiri.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Treated Many STDs, My Marriage Based On Lies, Deceit, Scam" by Amarabae(f): 10:01am On Feb 24, 2017
she should stop disturbing us abeg.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Treated Many STDs, My Marriage Based On Lies, Deceit, Scam" by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 24, 2017
CaroLyner:
5.0 Point smiley

Awww...I always knew you were a 5-pointer. grin

You know you'll make FP when you graduate, right?

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Treated Many STDs, My Marriage Based On Lies, Deceit, Scam" by yinkslinks(m): 10:03am On Feb 24, 2017
Don't really like her choice of husband.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Treated Many STDs, My Marriage Based On Lies, Deceit, Scam" by josite: 10:03am On Feb 24, 2017
i congratulate her for owning up to the world of lies she is been living in.congrats.but what really will make a person not think twice before marrying an ota farm connected person?.im definite she still hs more stories to tell. another gbenga episode is leading.tonto oniranu!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Treated Many STDs, My Marriage Based On Lies, Deceit, Scam" by Amarabae(f): 10:04am On Feb 24, 2017
Sparkle777:
My sister, I feel ur pains. Being in a deceitful marriage can kill. Let the whole world laff, let them bask in ur pains. Na dem sabi, as long as u re alive for the ones who geniunely love and need u esp ur son, u re a winner.
The only place I ll blame u is throwin ur joys to the faces of both friends n enemies. You lived a scandalous lifestlye, insulted unfortunate ppl etc.
Thank God u ve started making amends. Confess to God and clean up.
Sky is the limit.
nice point. you have said it all

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Treated Many STDs, My Marriage Based On Lies, Deceit, Scam" by Letoma(m): 10:04am On Feb 24, 2017
I feel sorry for you,i hate to see broken marriages.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Treated Many STDs, My Marriage Based On Lies, Deceit, Scam" by Sydney17(m): 10:05am On Feb 24, 2017
Any olosho wey marry! Na just sabbatical leave! She go ever come back to the street! Robert Mugabe 1975[color=#770077][/color]

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Treated Many STDs, My Marriage Based On Lies, Deceit, Scam" by seangy4konji: 10:05am On Feb 24, 2017
another dick don deh sweet am and na now hin know say hin husband weh hin born for get std...

mumu..
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Treated Many STDs, My Marriage Based On Lies, Deceit, Scam" by Adebowale89(m): 10:07am On Feb 24, 2017
Godprotectigbo5:
ofonja guys way they carry STD up and down

like say tontopuci is a saint? go Schl u knw go gree....guys is plural of the person u are referring too

that some Igbo men are addicted to drugs doesn't mean many of them don't do legitimate business

stop using hasty generalization. its might be dirtying your personality on faceless forum or physical without u knowing

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Treated Many STDs, My Marriage Based On Lies, Deceit, Scam" by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 24, 2017
LordGuru1:

Tonto dike is a bloody liar and very heartless destructive manipulator. She was used to and addicted to mercilessless animalistic s3x orgy with cocaine addicts. She missed that so much and was seriously looking for a way out of her "dull" Churchill marriage, back to her addited lifestyle. Now that she has gone back to her addicted old ways, trying to paint poor Churchill black in order to hide her devilish addiction to animalistic s3x that Churchill can't provide.

What do u mean by "animalistic sex"? So u are now accusing her as a crack addict undecided You're a bloody liar!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Treated Many STDs, My Marriage Based On Lies, Deceit, Scam" by nyabinghi(m): 10:08am On Feb 24, 2017
another cheap Igbo babe used and dumped by an afonja

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Treated Many STDs, My Marriage Based On Lies, Deceit, Scam" by belindar: 10:08am On Feb 24, 2017
I don't know anything about Tonyo Dikeh bicos I don't follow your so called celebrities but I was once in the same hotel with the Churchill guy somewhere in Magodo in 2015 when I just return from America. We greated at the reception of the hotel.It was my girlfriend that told me who the guy was and the wife.The hotel is a secret hotel. You won't know is an hotel. No billboard or signboard. I know the owner too. The Churchill guy was there with some girls for so many days. So his adultery didn't start today. The Tonto married a fake guy.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Treated Many STDs, My Marriage Based On Lies, Deceit, Scam" by mikeapollo: 10:10am On Feb 24, 2017
nairaman101:
In response to a comment from an IG user (@best1stguy) and a die hard fan of Tonto Dikeh, the actress opened up further on her marriage with Big Churchill as she revealed more details into what led to her marriage separation. She said that her marriage was based on gross lies, deceit, scam and many more darkness. and that no one knows how many STDs she had treated.

Read her comment below

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQ4ch0DDzjo/?taken-by=tontolet

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/02/in-response-to-comment-from-ig-user.html

Well, my prayer is may the Good Lord heal everyone of us because we have one pain or the other in our lives!

If you watch testimonies/confessions about marriage breakups on TB Joshua's Emmanuel TV, then you would realize that many of these challenges in marriage are not ordinary. They are not, but people are not taking proper cognizance! What has happened in this marriage sounds similar to many that have been witnessed on Emmanuel TV

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olakunle Fawole 'Abounce' Checks Out Yvonne Jegede's Backside In Playful Photos / Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React / Mercy Johnson Getting Stressed Out By Her Children's Pranks [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.