Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,321 members, 7,780,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:31 PM

I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student (111359 Views)

I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks / "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" / Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student by aAK1(m): 9:00am On Feb 24, 2017
I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Caught pants down Trying To have sex With A Student (Photos)

I.G Yusuf, a lecturer in English department Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University caught trying to have sex with a student.

This lecturer had been pestering and threatening one of his students for some time but eventually got what was coming to him when he was set up by the girl and her boyfriend.

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student by Vision4God: 10:19am On Feb 24, 2017
Shame on him.
Too bad.
Hope he learns from ds

BTW hu gave him mop to clean d floor? grin

178 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student by Mznaett: 10:44am On Feb 24, 2017
Very silly thing...God don catch you today...tongue He's even mopping the floor o hahahahagrin

This should be on fp so the world would see how silly and shameless he looks...
What a greedy fellow you are?... Only you like money,only you like pvssy too? Thief! That's what you are...
See your tiny d!ck sef like my index finger and your bumbum like aboki man slippers.. Yuck!sad

PS- To lecturers that operates in this same direction, just know that your days are numbered

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student by ennysuccess(m): 11:01am On Feb 24, 2017
Yeye man with very small tin cheesy cheesy cheesy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student by oluwayimika123: 1:04pm On Feb 24, 2017
see as d man com humble himself

na wetin in sabi chop put am 4 trouble

buh da guy d@ posed with him get mind ooo

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student by gunners160(m): 1:09pm On Feb 24, 2017
It wasn't a rape incident, he came around to have sex with her so she could pass his course and the lady in question is engaged about to be married and it has come to our notice that she has been failing his course since 300lvl so she wanted to put a mess to all the atrocities he has been committing, so many were victims but no proof thank god the truth has been revealed about this terrible Man..in English department. Kuduz to Mercydona cuz without her we wouldn't have know this News..she has indeed be of great help to so many people.

153 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student by aAK1(m): 1:13pm On Feb 24, 2017
gunners160:
It wasn't a rape incident, he came around to have sex with her so she could pass his course and the lady in question is engaged about to be married and it has come to our notice that she has been failing his course since 300lvl so she wanted to put a mess to all the atrocities he has been committing, so many were victims but no proof thank god the truth has been revealed about this terrible Man..in English department. Kuduz to Mercydona cuz without her we wouldn't have know this News..she has indeed be of great help to so many people.
do you know the definition of rape?

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student by Millz404(m): 1:24pm On Feb 24, 2017
Mznaett:
Very silly thing...God don catch you today...tongue

This should be on fp so the world would see how silly and shameless he looks...
What a greedy fellow you are?... Only you like money,only you like pvssy too? Thief! That's what you are...
See your tiny d!ck sef like my index finger.. Yuck!sad

PS- To lecturers that operates in this same direction, just know that your days are numbered

grin Na him small blockus come pain u pass

9 Likes

Re: I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student by EWAagoyin(m): 1:27pm On Feb 24, 2017
this man is a third class graduate ...employed because of tribal and quota system... this man Hajji yusuf ain't qualified to teach secondary students sef ..... yea ibb lapai is filled with such lecturers but with time sha dey will be all exposed... one of our GST lecturer (name withheld) once said it openly in 2014 that most of his colleagues sleep with students and he doesn't like it

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student by celwonder(m): 1:41pm On Feb 24, 2017
in as much as I like dis system, I hope by d time more of dis start hitting d internet, Nigerian university authorities will start strengthening their internal disciplinary systems to start punishing evil nd nt covering wrongs all in d name of "colleague".

I luv dis. pls more shud be video taped nd broadcasted online.

am glad dis gal chose to stand out frm other gals

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student by Mznaett: 1:50pm On Feb 24, 2017
Millz404:

grin Na him small blockus come pain u pass
Lol
Bro the thing reach to pain me o...grin

5 Likes

Re: I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student by aAK1(m): 1:56pm On Feb 24, 2017
Mznaett:

Lol

Bro the thing reach to pain me o...grin
bad girl
Re: I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student by princeemmma(m): 3:01pm On Feb 24, 2017
this one strong ooooooooooo(eleyi ogidi gan ni ooooooooooooo)

2 Likes

Re: I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student by DCMIX(m): 3:31pm On Feb 24, 2017
Who's this shameless guy with him?

7 Likes

Re: I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student by gunners160(m): 3:33pm On Feb 24, 2017
aAK1:
do you know the definition of rape?
bros, I shuld be the one educating u on that and not the oda way round

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student by gunners160(m): 3:36pm On Feb 24, 2017
I have a lot of the pics on my phone. But wait o, why hiding the stuff? No who send ham?
Re: I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student by aAK1(m): 4:10pm On Feb 24, 2017
gunners160:
bros, I shuld be the one educating u on that and not the oda way round
I just asked u a question. I am open minded to education. Pls do. What's the definition of rape?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student by ngeneukwuewuGOAT: 4:34pm On Feb 24, 2017
Come see blokos grin

On a serious note, we should stop looking for chibok girls in sambisa. They are been stationed in the houses of randy muslim northern men like IG.Yusuf.

Very useless sets of beings

14 Likes

Re: I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student by LecciGucci: 4:34pm On Feb 24, 2017
I dont get it so why the male with him.??
Is he gay..ok d gal bf
.pls throw them to d dustbin
Re: I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student by amiibaby(f): 4:34pm On Feb 24, 2017
God have mercy on his soul

1 Like

Re: I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student by bastien: 4:35pm On Feb 24, 2017
Na him luck
Re: I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student by saintdennis(m): 4:35pm On Feb 24, 2017
Go to uniben and try it na

Whether em no go track ur mama and papa kill lolss

U forming whistle blower. And embarrassing a lecturer.

Go try am for faculty,

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student by jerrymej(m): 4:35pm On Feb 24, 2017
Bad market
Re: I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student by AntiWailer: 4:35pm On Feb 24, 2017
I like that first picture.
Re: I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student by SuperBlack: 4:35pm On Feb 24, 2017
Very soon MTN will be Like "DO YOU BELIEVE BUHARI IS SICK"
*To Hear His Voice Press 1 Free For Seven Days*

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student by Fergurkon: 4:35pm On Feb 24, 2017
LecciGucci:
I dont get it so why the male with him.
Is he gay...pls throw them to d dustbin
Re: I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student by ShitHead(m): 4:36pm On Feb 24, 2017
That guy posing with him should have collected his autograph too...

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student by Kobicove(m): 4:36pm On Feb 24, 2017
This guy must be very desperate...of all the places to have sex with a lady who is obviously not interested in his advances he chose to go to her territory and walked into a trap undecided

The guy posing with him in the pic is an even bigger idiot!

27 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] / UNIBEN - 2015/2016 Postgraduate Application Is Out / List Of First Nigerian Professors In Various Disciplines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.