Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

Pictures: IBBU Lecturer Trapped And Exposed By Female Student (graphic Content) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures: IBBU Lecturer Trapped And Exposed By Female Student (graphic Content) (6148 Views)

HORRIFIC WAYS PEOPLE WERE PUNISHED IN THE PAST [GRAPHIC CONTENT] / IBBU Lapai Admission List Is Out For 2017/2018 / Oko Polytechnic Rector Weeps As Corrupt Lecturer Is Exposed By ACTU (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures: IBBU Lecturer Trapped And Exposed By Female Student (graphic Content) by chidiezeh(m): 9:06am On Feb 24, 2017
The Internet came on buzzing after nude pictures of a Lecturer at
IBBU, (names withheld) surfaced online.

We gathered from a reliable source that the lecturer has slept with
many female students on campus in exchange for marks or grade
upgrade. He is described as a Lecturer that “likes anything under the
skirt”.

With the state of Nigerian Universities, reporting this lecturer to the
school authority might not change a thing, instead it might put the
education of the reporter in jeopardy.

The carrier of this lecturer came down crashing when some set of
students decided enough is enough, hence plotted his down fall. He
was seduced and trapped by a female student set as a bait who lured
him into her house, hence, his exposure as he becomes an Internet
celebrity overnight. #wink

What is your take on the actions of these students?
How do you think such lecturers can be sieved out of our tertiary
institutions?

View photos and drop your comments below.

Lalastical

2 Likes

Re: Pictures: IBBU Lecturer Trapped And Exposed By Female Student (graphic Content) by zico530(m): 9:09am On Feb 24, 2017
Omo see black sexy mangala ass! Hahaha! Where are the gays? Free food don don. Be like say lala no like this, because it is the ass of an Afonja.

1 Like

Re: Pictures: IBBU Lecturer Trapped And Exposed By Female Student (graphic Content) by Adeyeancah(m): 9:42am On Feb 24, 2017
See how he come dey look like fool.... angry
Re: Pictures: IBBU Lecturer Trapped And Exposed By Female Student (graphic Content) by Vision4God: 10:21am On Feb 24, 2017
Let sanity b restored back to our institutions

Thank God for social media
Re: Pictures: IBBU Lecturer Trapped And Exposed By Female Student (graphic Content) by Vision4God: 10:23am On Feb 24, 2017
BTW hu gave him mop to clean d floor?
Re: Pictures: IBBU Lecturer Trapped And Exposed By Female Student (graphic Content) by ennysuccess(m): 10:39am On Feb 24, 2017
cheesy
Re: Pictures: IBBU Lecturer Trapped And Exposed By Female Student (graphic Content) by salawustyles(m): 10:58am On Feb 24, 2017
hope dis does not get swept under d rug he must be punished
Re: Pictures: IBBU Lecturer Trapped And Exposed By Female Student (graphic Content) by BlueRayDick: 11:10am On Feb 24, 2017
Which one is IBBU again? All these funny schools wey full north sef....I remember during NYSC camp in the north, was just hearing funny school names Ibrahim maichanji college of agriculture, Adamu Bature Polytechnic, Yusuf Adi college of education... grin grin grin Abeg who is approving these schools

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures: IBBU Lecturer Trapped And Exposed By Female Student (graphic Content) by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 24, 2017
Good and smart of her. Stupid lecturers that cant put their ugly diiick in their wives's only hole undecided undecided undecided

I pray he go back to labour market undecided

Dont quote me sad
Re: Pictures: IBBU Lecturer Trapped And Exposed By Female Student (graphic Content) by Mznaett: 11:23am On Feb 24, 2017
Very silly thing...God don catch you today
tongue
See his d!ck like my index finger and his bumbum like aboki man slippers sad Yuck!
Re: Pictures: IBBU Lecturer Trapped And Exposed By Female Student (graphic Content) by Mznaett: 11:23am On Feb 24, 2017
grin
Re: Pictures: IBBU Lecturer Trapped And Exposed By Female Student (graphic Content) by Toshiba49ja(m): 11:32am On Feb 24, 2017
Mznaett:
tongue
See his d!ck like my index finger and his bumbum like aboki man slippers sad Yuck!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures: IBBU Lecturer Trapped And Exposed By Female Student (graphic Content) by Cihegie(m): 11:34am On Feb 24, 2017
coming soon to Lagos and Edo .....when u use my ride sharing app you instantly get 0.10 percent off. and 0.02 for customer appreciation. every weekends and holidays, every rider get 0.12 percent off for their rides. when you are a constant user of the app, u get a life percent of 0.15. making u a gold member with us. any promo going on u will be the first to know. i am lunching in June...i really want u guys feedback to see if u guys will love the idea. remember if uber or any other online car service charge u 1300 for a 20 mins ride, my app only charge you 1200 and u get 0.06 percent off. at the end u will pay 950

Re: Pictures: IBBU Lecturer Trapped And Exposed By Female Student (graphic Content) by Seyitosino(m): 11:41am On Feb 24, 2017
Mznaett:
tongue
Can have a view of your index finger pls?
Re: Pictures: IBBU Lecturer Trapped And Exposed By Female Student (graphic Content) by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 24, 2017
HateU2:
Good and smart of her. Stupid lecturers that cant put their ugly diiick in their wives's only hole undecided undecided undecided

Dont quote me sad

tongue
Re: Pictures: IBBU Lecturer Trapped And Exposed By Female Student (graphic Content) by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 24, 2017
[quote author=Haute post=54013946][/quote]Transgender, ogini
Re: Pictures: IBBU Lecturer Trapped And Exposed By Female Student (graphic Content) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 24, 2017
HateU2:
Transgender, ogini
The only mumu who thinks I'm female. grin
Re: Pictures: IBBU Lecturer Trapped And Exposed By Female Student (graphic Content) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 24, 2017
Haute:

The only mumu who thinks I'm female. grin
Last time I checked ehn, you were a lady. I am not a lez, okay
Re: Pictures: IBBU Lecturer Trapped And Exposed By Female Student (graphic Content) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 24, 2017
HateU2:
Last time I checked ehn, you were a lady. I am not a lez, okay

Gosh! You're high on something.
Re: Pictures: IBBU Lecturer Trapped And Exposed By Female Student (graphic Content) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 24, 2017
Haute:

Gosh! You're high on something.
I dont take weed but I have not tasted any wine today. So, NO tongue tongue
Re: Pictures: IBBU Lecturer Trapped And Exposed By Female Student (graphic Content) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 24, 2017
HateU2:
I dont take weed but I have not tasted any wine today. So, NO tongue tongue

Wine indeed. Are you sure you don't frequent pubs/beer parlours?
Re: Pictures: IBBU Lecturer Trapped And Exposed By Female Student (graphic Content) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 24, 2017
Haute:

Wine indeed. Are you sure you don't frequent pubs/beer parlours?
With you, Yes I do undecided
Re: Pictures: IBBU Lecturer Trapped And Exposed By Female Student (graphic Content) by nNEOo(m): 12:42pm On Feb 24, 2017
he is not a lecturer
Re: Pictures: IBBU Lecturer Trapped And Exposed By Female Student (graphic Content) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 24, 2017
#Dafhuck.. .I know this man
Re: Pictures: IBBU Lecturer Trapped And Exposed By Female Student (graphic Content) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 24, 2017
HateU2:
With you, Yes I do undecided

I just hope you're not hitting on me 'cos if LuvU2 should catch you, you'll understand that Hate and Luv are very different emotions. tongue grin
Re: Pictures: IBBU Lecturer Trapped And Exposed By Female Student (graphic Content) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 24, 2017
Haute:

I just hope you're not hitting on me 'cos if LuvU2 should catch you, you'll understand that Hate and Luv are very different emotions. tongue grin
ewwwwwwww
Hiting on you shocked shocked shocked shocked
please goan take your meds angry
Re: Pictures: IBBU Lecturer Trapped And Exposed By Female Student (graphic Content) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 24, 2017
HateU2:
ewwwwwwww
Hiting on you shocked shocked shocked shocked
please goan take your meds angry

Why are you suddenly aggressive? She's gonna whoop your arse. grin
Re: Pictures: IBBU Lecturer Trapped And Exposed By Female Student (graphic Content) by oluwayimika123: 1:03pm On Feb 24, 2017
see as d man com humble himself

na wetin in sabi chop put am 4 trouble
Re: Pictures: IBBU Lecturer Trapped And Exposed By Female Student (graphic Content) by Mznaett: 1:53pm On Feb 24, 2017
[quote author=Toshiba49ja post=54013167][/quote]
You again?shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures: IBBU Lecturer Trapped And Exposed By Female Student (graphic Content) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 24, 2017
HateU2:

Dont quote me sad
I quote u, you were saying the right thing
Re: Pictures: IBBU Lecturer Trapped And Exposed By Female Student (graphic Content) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 24, 2017
Mznaett:
tongue
watin dey pain u ba the small dick

(1) (2) (Reply)

Injustice In Babcock University (a Must Read And A Must Share!!!!!) / ACCA Registration And Subscription Fees For 2018 / Private Universities That Offer Nursing Science In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.