Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,878 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

I Treated Several Stds When I Was With Her Husband - Tonto Dikeh - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Treated Several Stds When I Was With Her Husband - Tonto Dikeh (642 Views)

She Gave Me 4 Stds At Once / "100 Condoms Burst In My Body, No STDs, HIV" - Zimbabwean Sex Worker (Photos) / Smart Condom Detects STDs, Lets Users Know How Good They Are In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Treated Several Stds When I Was With Her Husband - Tonto Dikeh by kizygist: 9:21am On Feb 24, 2017
According to Tonto Dikeh, she treated such a large number of se.xually transmitted illnesses while being hitched to Oladunni Churchill. Star on-screen character Tonto Dikeh has at last opened up on why she exited her conjugal home.

READ MORE HERE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>http://kizygist..com.ng/2017/02/i-treated-several-stds-when-i-was-with.html
Re: I Treated Several Stds When I Was With Her Husband - Tonto Dikeh by seunlly(m): 9:22am On Feb 24, 2017
so we should fry beans...

1 Like

Re: I Treated Several Stds When I Was With Her Husband - Tonto Dikeh by austin2all: 9:27am On Feb 24, 2017
bloggers
Re: I Treated Several Stds When I Was With Her Husband - Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 24, 2017

Re: I Treated Several Stds When I Was With Her Husband - Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 9:43am On Feb 24, 2017
Saw this on Instagram just now. She can as well keep this to herself and not wash this dirty thing in public undecided lipsrsealed. Tonto and dramas lipsrsealed. Geeeeez!
Re: I Treated Several Stds When I Was With Her Husband - Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 24, 2017
Right above me is HateU2, she's got some to say
Re: I Treated Several Stds When I Was With Her Husband - Tonto Dikeh by GEExclusive: 9:47am On Feb 24, 2017
Hmmmm, it like someone has being getting seriously dicked... Gurl am envious
Re: I Treated Several Stds When I Was With Her Husband - Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 24, 2017
Oh good lord... Why must she have to do infected peniis
Re: I Treated Several Stds When I Was With Her Husband - Tonto Dikeh by rosalieene(f): 9:55am On Feb 24, 2017
bloggers and fake news
Re: I Treated Several Stds When I Was With Her Husband - Tonto Dikeh by profhezekiah: 10:01am On Feb 24, 2017
Bloggers Looking For Traffic Wan Destroy Tonto's Marriage Completely
Re: I Treated Several Stds When I Was With Her Husband - Tonto Dikeh by profhezekiah: 10:05am On Feb 24, 2017
So When She Was Jumping Frm Bed To Bed What Was She Distributing Tit For Tat
HateU2:
Saw this on Instagram just now. She can as well keep this to herself and not wash this dirty thing in public undecided lipsrsealed. Tonto and dramas lipsrsealed. Geeeeez!
Re: I Treated Several Stds When I Was With Her Husband - Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 24, 2017
TheSlyone2:
Right above me is HatteU2, she's got some to say
lol. Waiting for your opinion
profhezekiah:
So When She Was Jumping Frm Bed To Bed What Was She Distributing Tit For Tat
ehn
Re: I Treated Several Stds When I Was With Her Husband - Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 24, 2017
rosalieene:
bloggers and fake news
Its true o. Check her instagram page. Shes just too stupid for me to say all this things publicly. Sometimes, silent is golden
Re: I Treated Several Stds When I Was With Her Husband - Tonto Dikeh by rosalieene(f): 11:02am On Feb 24, 2017
HateU2:
Its true o. Check her instagram page. Shes just too stupid for me to say all this things publicly. Sometimes, silent is golden
I have seen it. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Do You Read Igbo? / 6 Interesting Facts About KISSING You Do Not Know / A Platform Where Your Girlfriend Might Be Negotiating Hookup Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.