Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,802 members, 7,806,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

Imagine The Advert Of This Ritualist On Facebook - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Imagine The Advert Of This Ritualist On Facebook (610 Views)

Take A Look At What This Ritualist Sent To Me / ‘Ritualist Became Powerless On Sighting Lord's Chosen Apron’; Young Lady. Photos / Conversation Between A Tweeter & A 'Blood Money' Ritualist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine The Advert Of This Ritualist On Facebook by Youngadvocate(m): 9:53am On Feb 24, 2017
Biko umunnem, kedu nonsense di nkaa

Imagine an advert of this money doubler on facebook, not even minding the legal implications. Nigeria sef.

See what they wrote and the picture attached:

"Welcome to Iruwabrotherhood Brothers where your problems are solve and your desires reached we offer prosperity,wealth,powers,famous and protections mind you we do not demand human sacrifice to make you rich and wealthy but there are some trials and triers that every members of iruwabrotherhood Brothers must undergo and this will be explain by clicking our websites at www.facebook.com/Iruwabrotherhood.brothers or you can call us +2348095162210...... for more information's or add me on WhatsApp +2348095162210...
See other pictures here: http://igbobia.com/?q=imagine-the-advert-of-this-ritualist.html

Re: Imagine The Advert Of This Ritualist On Facebook by justmenoni: 10:19am On Feb 24, 2017
Re: Imagine The Advert Of This Ritualist On Facebook by eezeribe(m): 10:33am On Feb 24, 2017
Anything goes in Nigeria
Re: Imagine The Advert Of This Ritualist On Facebook by ozoebuka1(m): 10:49am On Feb 24, 2017
I gave up on Nigeria after 2015 general elections when some Nigerians; igbo, Hausa, and Yoruba inclusive, said they'll vote for Buhari even if he presents nepa bill as his certificate... I then told myself that a country that has it's citizens majorly dominated By this calibre of people will never be progressive...thus, am more concerned on how to be successful. Nigeria has failed me!

(1) (Reply)

Christianity Has Become Magic And Fake Youths Are Eating It Up - Charlyboy / Elemental Prayer In Yoruba / See Strange Image Appears Among Clouds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.