Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,796 members, 7,806,203 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Gionee To Launch A1, The Evolution Of The Selfie - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee To Launch A1, The Evolution Of The Selfie (2360 Views)

This New Pocket-sized Drone Has Come To Replace The Selfie Stick. (photos) / Download Pro Evolution Soccer (PES 2018) Iso Ppsspp For Android / Gionee To Lunch M6 Lite With 5-inch Display, 3gb Ram And 4000mah Check This Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gionee To Launch A1, The Evolution Of The Selfie by shapoh(m): 9:55am On Feb 24, 2017
Gionee is about to officially launch a brand new smartphone A1, at the Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2017. This new member will carry on Gionee’s product DNA, a long-life battery, while also equipped with a sensational selfie camera, and dual cameras for enhanced photo quality.

“According to Gionee’s research into consumer needs in India and Africa, handsets with a better selfie performance and seamless user experience have been becoming increasingly popular with local consumers. Users expect to be able to take bright, beautiful and natural-looking selfies at any time of the day or night.

The younger generation, especially millennials, regard selfies as an expression of themselves and they tend to share their photos through various social channels whenever and wherever they are.
Gionee has noticed this increasingly popular trend and has devoted itself to the evolution of the selfie experience. At MWC 2017, they will launch a product which combines its traditional feature, its long-life battery, with outstanding selfie features and performance.

With Gionee’s new product, users will be able to capture their unique beauty through the camera. Moreover, the new device will be equipped with a function that will allow users to tailor the lighting effects to that of a professional photography studio.

Gionee will continue to feature their long life battery and leverage integrated solutions to guarantee the super battery - the large battery capacity combines an ultrafast charge via dual charging chips and excellent power-saving system.

As a leading smartphone manufacturer in China, Gionee is always pursuing evolution and globalization. William Lu, President of Gionee, will be happy to share his insights into the global smartphone industry and future trends. Please join at Hall 8, NEXTech Theatre C on February 27, 11:00 am to learn more and share in the success! You are also welcome to visit the booth at Booth 5A 40.”

Re: Gionee To Launch A1, The Evolution Of The Selfie by aol807: 10:25am On Feb 24, 2017
shapoh:
Gionee is about to officially launch a brand new smartphone A1, at the Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2017. This new member will carry on Gionee’s product DNA, a long-life battery, while also equipped with a sensational selfie camera, and dual cameras for enhanced photo quality.

“According to Gionee’s research into consumer needs in India and Africa, handsets with a better selfie performance and seamless user experience have been becoming increasingly popular with local consumers. Users expect to be able to take bright, beautiful and natural-looking selfies at any time of the day or night.

The younger generation, especially millennials, regard selfies as an expression of themselves and they tend to share their photos through various social channels whenever and wherever they are.
Gionee has noticed this increasingly popular trend and has devoted itself to the evolution of the selfie experience. At MWC 2017, they will launch a product which combines its traditional feature, its long-life battery, with outstanding selfie features and performance.

With Gionee’s new product, users will be able to capture their unique beauty through the camera. Moreover, the new device will be equipped with a function that will allow users to tailor the lighting effects to that of a professional photography studio.

Gionee will continue to feature their long life battery and leverage integrated solutions to guarantee the super battery - the large battery capacity combines an ultrafast charge via dual charging chips and excellent power-saving system.

As a leading smartphone manufacturer in China, Gionee is always pursuing evolution and globalization. William Lu, President of Gionee, will be happy to share his insights into the global smartphone industry and future trends. Please join at Hall 8, NEXTech Theatre C on February 27, 11:00 am to learn more and share in the success! You are also welcome to visit the booth at Booth 5A 40.”
can't wait to see it but the price should be reasonable
Re: Gionee To Launch A1, The Evolution Of The Selfie by eezeribe(m): 10:31am On Feb 24, 2017
OK
Re: Gionee To Launch A1, The Evolution Of The Selfie by henrycantona(m): 10:52am On Feb 24, 2017
hmm gionee no go kill man pikin per say
Re: Gionee To Launch A1, The Evolution Of The Selfie by aol807: 11:20am On Feb 24, 2017
henrycantona:
hmm gionee no go kill man pikin per say
Abio I know this Gionee A1 will be in range of iPhone when it comes to the functions
Re: Gionee To Launch A1, The Evolution Of The Selfie by mislay: 11:38am On Feb 24, 2017
like really? so by next week we should be getting to know the specs right?
Re: Gionee To Launch A1, The Evolution Of The Selfie by oscillation55(m): 11:51am On Feb 24, 2017
Good device.
Re: Gionee To Launch A1, The Evolution Of The Selfie by Quadrywalexy05: 3:49pm On Feb 24, 2017
Wow..I can't wait...whats the price range gonna be? anyone with an idea?
Re: Gionee To Launch A1, The Evolution Of The Selfie by Ronkybabe01: 5:07pm On Feb 24, 2017
Nigerians cant wait, I personally cannot wait.................badhest selfie phone, bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Gionee To Launch A1, The Evolution Of The Selfie by Quadrywalexy05: 8:40pm On Feb 24, 2017
Ronkybabe01:
Nigerians cant wait, I personally cannot wait.................badhest selfie phone, bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I feel you joor
Re: Gionee To Launch A1, The Evolution Of The Selfie by Jasqui: 12:34pm On Feb 25, 2017
Thats lovely, cant wait to get this
Re: Gionee To Launch A1, The Evolution Of The Selfie by amosunmd: 2:00pm On Feb 25, 2017
mislay:

Specs is already out, we are just expecting to know the price and feel the features of this great gadget
Re: Gionee To Launch A1, The Evolution Of The Selfie by shapoh(m): 5:20pm On Feb 25, 2017
aol807:
Abio I know this Gionee A1 will be in range of iPhone when it comes to the functions
Yeah..believe so, the security i believe would be BAM....
Re: Gionee To Launch A1, The Evolution Of The Selfie by alicematt: 8:52am On Feb 26, 2017
Mehn, when exactly is this coming to 9ja, I will hold on a bit to get it then, plan to get a phone..Gionee...Gionee, una well done ooo.smiles
Re: Gionee To Launch A1, The Evolution Of The Selfie by shapoh(m): 4:59pm On Feb 26, 2017
alicematt:
Mehn, when exactly is this coming to 9ja, I will hold on a bit to get it then, plan to get a phone..Gionee...Gionee, una well done ooo.smiles

We are all still expecting after its launch
Re: Gionee To Launch A1, The Evolution Of The Selfie by bamlocsy: 8:15am On Feb 27, 2017
OGM....this is going to be my 2017 phone, i love the tag, Evolution of the Selfie... cant wait
Re: Gionee To Launch A1, The Evolution Of The Selfie by aol807: 10:21am On Feb 27, 2017
bamlocsy:
OGM....this is going to be my 2017 phone, i love the tag, Evolution of the Selfie... cant wait
still waiting!......
Re: Gionee To Launch A1, The Evolution Of The Selfie by pharmoche: 1:31pm On Feb 27, 2017
Whats the battery gonna be.. got a lovely design, we are expecting
Re: Gionee To Launch A1, The Evolution Of The Selfie by benniearinze: 4:45pm On Feb 27, 2017
mislay:
pharmoche:
Whats the battery gonna be.. got a lovely design, we are expecting
aol807:
can't wait to see it but the price should be reasonable
The Phone's complete specs and features are listed comprehensively [url=myphones.com.ng/gionee-a1-specs-features-price-nigeria/]in this blog post[/url]
Read to your satisfaction
Re: Gionee To Launch A1, The Evolution Of The Selfie by shapoh(m): 6:26am On Feb 28, 2017
Now its been launched, we await the price and seeing the phone here itself...
Re: Gionee To Launch A1, The Evolution Of The Selfie by bamlocsy: 8:03am On Feb 28, 2017
Read about the phone being launched yesterday at Barcelona. Cant wait to see it mehn..... Will the A1 Plus come to Nigeria or just A1, because M6 Plus didnt enter the Nigerian market
Re: Gionee To Launch A1, The Evolution Of The Selfie by Dandsome: 9:58am On Feb 28, 2017
Ok, but im still on tecno l8
Re: Gionee To Launch A1, The Evolution Of The Selfie by shapoh(m): 2:10pm On Feb 28, 2017
Dandsome:
Ok, but im still on tecno l8
Am sure you would want to change...lolz
Re: Gionee To Launch A1, The Evolution Of The Selfie by amosunmd: 11:42am On Mar 02, 2017
Ronkybabe01:
still waiting!!!!!!
Re: Gionee To Launch A1, The Evolution Of The Selfie by shapoh(m): 6:23pm On Mar 02, 2017
amosunmd:
still waiting!!!!!!
Sit tight.......... grin grin grin
Re: Gionee To Launch A1, The Evolution Of The Selfie by shapoh(m): 3:45pm On Mar 07, 2017
Gionee A1 Plus is also coming along 20mp camera...thats a woow
Re: Gionee To Launch A1, The Evolution Of The Selfie by pharmoche: 6:22pm On Mar 19, 2017
really?
shapoh:
Gionee A1 Plus is also coming along 20mp camera...thats a woow
Re: Gionee To Launch A1, The Evolution Of The Selfie by Phreshy012: 9:51pm On Apr 09, 2017
We are patiently waiting for the launch of the A1 Series.
Re: Gionee To Launch A1, The Evolution Of The Selfie by LordtripleM: 9:02am On Apr 10, 2017
Hope the launch comes with goodies for intending buyers?
Re: Gionee To Launch A1, The Evolution Of The Selfie by Phreshy012: 5:18pm On Apr 11, 2017
LordtripleM:
Hope the launch comes with goodies for intending buyers?

Abi o...When will the Pre-order commence?
Re: Gionee To Launch A1, The Evolution Of The Selfie by chingy012: 12:51pm On Apr 17, 2017
Phreshy012:

Abi o...When will the Pre-order commence?

I am also waiting for the Pre-order o

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How To Block Unwanted Sites Via Uc Browser / Xaiomi Redmi 6 Pro Or Gionee M5 Marathon ? / Advice Needed! I Want To Buy A Phone @55K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.