Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,595 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Tonto Dikeh: "I Lied To Make Churchill, My Ex Husband What He Is Today" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh: "I Lied To Make Churchill, My Ex Husband What He Is Today" (51971 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son / Perikles Mandinga Woos Tonto Dikeh: I Can Last More Than 40 Seconds / Olakunle Churchill: "My Family Is Independent And Blessed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Lied To Make Churchill, My Ex Husband What He Is Today" by toyinjimoh(m): 11:49am On Feb 24, 2017
nawaooo
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Lied To Make Churchill, My Ex Husband What He Is Today" by OkutaNla: 11:49am On Feb 24, 2017
So you are trying to tell us you 'made' Churchil??
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Lied To Make Churchill, My Ex Husband What He Is Today" by rossyc(f): 11:50am On Feb 24, 2017
Marriage gone wrong..
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Lied To Make Churchill, My Ex Husband What He Is Today" by Doctorfitz: 11:50am On Feb 24, 2017
When would women use their head and stop being unnecessarily emotional?.... Keep ur marital issues to urself. As for me

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Lied To Make Churchill, My Ex Husband What He Is Today" by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 24, 2017
Please Tonto, all these rants on social media are just making things worse and aren't helping you at all.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Lied To Make Churchill, My Ex Husband What He Is Today" by DozieInc(m): 11:51am On Feb 24, 2017
This woman sef.
I no wan talk.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Lied To Make Churchill, My Ex Husband What He Is Today" by Michaelpresh(m): 11:52am On Feb 24, 2017
eh can you bare it
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Lied To Make Churchill, My Ex Husband What He Is Today" by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 24, 2017
Immaturity

madam shut up abeg and stop washing ur dirty linens in public...we've all at one point or the other lied to keep our loved ones happy n safe...u definitly dont need this angry

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Lied To Make Churchill, My Ex Husband What He Is Today" by rosalieene(f): 11:53am On Feb 24, 2017
gen gen
Watches as drama unfolds
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Lied To Make Churchill, My Ex Husband What He Is Today" by figure007(m): 11:53am On Feb 24, 2017
Why is this blog all about tonto dike....abeg you no get news again ni....almost everyday is tonto dike...tired of this blog self...mtcheww
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Lied To Make Churchill, My Ex Husband What He Is Today" by iyayip(m): 11:54am On Feb 24, 2017
karma the great spirit i hail thee
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Lied To Make Churchill, My Ex Husband What He Is Today" by Tenny02(f): 11:54am On Feb 24, 2017
Osheee... all ye tappers. Tonto it aff do. So u were that lying to us abt ur marriage. Diaris God ooo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Lied To Make Churchill, My Ex Husband What He Is Today" by Adebowale89(m): 11:55am On Feb 24, 2017
my determination in choosing a lady to marry is high maturity Lady not someone like dis tontolet. look at Doris simon despite her man break up with her, she didn't even make any noise. that's maturity

I can't marry any lady that has zero tolerance and am happy have blend my fiance to that kind of lady I want and desire

church abi mosque must have learnt his lesson. she keep blackmailing the man of STD. 75% of African married men have side chic outside. you don't want to be pitied but your expression are sympathetic
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Lied To Make Churchill, My Ex Husband What He Is Today" by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 24, 2017
I just lost my respect for this woman damn you
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Lied To Make Churchill, My Ex Husband What He Is Today" by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 24, 2017
What is she not saying?

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Lied To Make Churchill, My Ex Husband What He Is Today" by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 24, 2017
Michellla:
"I used my platform to lie to maake him the man he is today"

lipsrsealedlipsrsealed

Why are there similarities between you and CaroLyner?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Lied To Make Churchill, My Ex Husband What He Is Today" by Remix10(m): 11:57am On Feb 24, 2017
am still confused oooo....please whenever we click 'share' on NL, where and to whom are we sharing it to...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Lied To Make Churchill, My Ex Husband What He Is Today" by danot1030: 11:58am On Feb 24, 2017
Kobicove:
I thought this guy was already very comfortable financially before he married his lady...

Pls I need someone to explain to me exactly how she "made" the guy undecided
The truth was that he has money but not known. His marriage to Tonto brought him fame and the fame increases his opportunities.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Lied To Make Churchill, My Ex Husband What He Is Today" by doyinbaby(f): 11:58am On Feb 24, 2017
Berbierklaus:
He he,someone needs to collect phone from this woman,she is hurt and will type anything that comes to her head now,I guess she is having a serious fight with her husband right now.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned,Tonto please stop typing
does she not have relatives who can collect that phone.....hmmmn she is just exposing family secrets
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Lied To Make Churchill, My Ex Husband What He Is Today" by lekbel09(m): 11:58am On Feb 24, 2017
She is being childish, why would a reasonable person resort to using social media to release her life history to the whole world, if you want make we take you serious then write a book about all your travails. #I think she is just a wailer grin

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Lied To Make Churchill, My Ex Husband What He Is Today" by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 24, 2017
Michellla:
So all the showoffs were all lies.

Oh jeez! grin

God forgive me

But y'all should have known when married couples starts blowing their trumpets up and down to people, friends and to the public? It's all lies.. Lol.

They are the ones who lie most.. Cause they thrive in making other people envy them.
And lastly don't ever praise your man continuously online or everywhere u go like MTN especially when u guys are on the same forum or with family friends. It's gets into their heads and they tend to misbehave afterwards.
It's only natural.

Tonto u sef assist him in all these lies and deceits..

Now the carmel's back is broken.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Lied To Make Churchill, My Ex Husband What He Is Today" by Cornerstone2020(m): 11:59am On Feb 24, 2017
This confession is an eye opener most couples are only happy in the media .She is reaping the reward of causing innocent hardworking Nigerians to waste mb viewing fictitious stories in the media. tongue

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Lied To Make Churchill, My Ex Husband What He Is Today" by jbaby265(f): 12:00pm On Feb 24, 2017
Lol all these you were doing so it could Pepe mercyjohnson.abi

Now see your life wink tongue cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Lied To Make Churchill, My Ex Husband What He Is Today" by kstyle2(m): 12:00pm On Feb 24, 2017
adorablepepple:
undecided I just use to wonder,before the days of social media how do couples resolve issues. Was it not resolved within the family Even if they were separated they were able to make amends and get back together.
In this present dispensation, you can't settle family dispute in peace without putting it all over our faces. I put it to tonto that she is also a scam for making her husband look like a philanthropist...... so you were buying all those pink iPhone, pink range rover for yourself e kwa.. babe you deserve all you get in this your so called marriage. Mrs king Kong radarada
...you've said it all. These days, the little misunderstanding one has with his/ her spouse, everyone gets to hear. It shouldn't be so. We should ask ourselves what our parents did or still do to make their marriages stand the test of time
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Lied To Make Churchill, My Ex Husband What He Is Today" by Bhol28: 12:00pm On Feb 24, 2017
Social Media Craziness.Some pple inhere do worst than this babe just to deceive their friends and some foolish ones among the friends takes d ego home and start pressurising their husband to buy them what they know d guy cant afford.The wise should learn from this.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Lied To Make Churchill, My Ex Husband What He Is Today" by Max24: 12:01pm On Feb 24, 2017
So, Tonto is publicly admiring she is a liar. Fighting a war she has lost.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Lied To Make Churchill, My Ex Husband What He Is Today" by akanbiaa(m): 12:01pm On Feb 24, 2017
I suspect someone is trying to blackmail her and she bared it all, might not be the whole truth but it carries weight
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Lied To Make Churchill, My Ex Husband What He Is Today" by mrjojo: 12:01pm On Feb 24, 2017
I think Someone is about writing a book like Aunty toke, someone suggest a title

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Lied To Make Churchill, My Ex Husband What He Is Today" by emat93(f): 12:02pm On Feb 24, 2017
Young lady wake up,is nt too late to amend your marriage.true woman build her own house no matter the situation and nt exposing or condemning your hubby.fyn we mk mistake but the ability to move on is maturity.so go fix ur life.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Lied To Make Churchill, My Ex Husband What He Is Today" by absoluteSuccess: 12:03pm On Feb 24, 2017
When the celebrity takes the celebrity into her matrimony.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Lied To Make Churchill, My Ex Husband What He Is Today" by blaqroy: 12:03pm On Feb 24, 2017
Nawaoo.....is that so......yeyebrities self

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Christopher Idowu: "Homosexuals Are Disturbing Me, I'm Not Gay" - Tboss Brother / Saidi Balogun Celebrates President Buhari Win Already, Fans Curse Him / Eshun Turns Down Trip To Dubai And $100K Offer For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.