Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,385 members, 7,800,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

Tonto Dikeh: "I Lied To Make Churchill, My Ex Husband What He Is Today" - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh: "I Lied To Make Churchill, My Ex Husband What He Is Today" (51969 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son / Perikles Mandinga Woos Tonto Dikeh: I Can Last More Than 40 Seconds / Olakunle Churchill: "My Family Is Independent And Blessed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Lied To Make Churchill, My Ex Husband What He Is Today" by Nofuckgiven: 1:22pm On Feb 24, 2017
I already knew it. Afonjas and show off undecided
Tonto I blame you sha. You been just wan answer married woman so you settled for a player,hence the result!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Lied To Make Churchill, My Ex Husband What He Is Today" by awoo47: 1:22pm On Feb 24, 2017
But tonto is a born again christian y d lies cry cry?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Lied To Make Churchill, My Ex Husband What He Is Today" by Maydfourth: 1:22pm On Feb 24, 2017
Not all women are to be married...Some are best kept as Girlfriends ooo..Most of this bleached babes are just good for decoration like taking them to parties and giving them good sex and showing them off as your new toy..They can't be taken to mama ..See Toke ...and now Tonto..I fear all babes wey them names start with T and whey they bleach ooooo..

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Lied To Make Churchill, My Ex Husband What He Is Today" by alizma: 1:23pm On Feb 24, 2017
k
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Lied To Make Churchill, My Ex Husband What He Is Today" by CaroLyner(f): 1:31pm On Feb 24, 2017
Haute:

Why are there similarities between you and CaroLyner? ?
Seriously.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Lied To Make Churchill, My Ex Husband What He Is Today" by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 24, 2017
CaroLyner:
Seriously.

Lol... I'll not ask that again. tongue

Pardon my curiosity, CaroLyner. Michellla was actually a friend in my previous Nairaland life. But she doesn't know. Was just wondering how come you two have some things in common. Not working today, guess I need to get busy. tongue
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Lied To Make Churchill, My Ex Husband What He Is Today" by UIA04(f): 1:38pm On Feb 24, 2017
Kobicove:
I thought this guy was already very comfortable financially before he married his lady...

Pls I need someone to explain to me exactly how she "made" the guy undecided

He was just yahoo guy he used her name to popularise has foundation and you know 90% of foundation In Nigeria are scam zones
chronique:
Relationships are so complicated and breakups aren't very easy to deal with especially when it hits social media. I just hope they'd someday be able to resolve their differences amicably.

The part where she said "she made him" is something I'd really like to touch on. It's one of the many reasons why most men no matter how confident they are, would be very skeptical about walking down the aisle with ladies who are richer than them. Reason is that, once a woman gets upset and emotionally troubled, her mouth starts to leak and all the secrets of the marriage would start coming out. It's their nature. I once chyked someone who was well to do to an extent, but later quietly pulled back after seeing her flaunt her stuffs to me. I don't want any woman to ever tell me "I made you who you are ". Any man that values his pride and ego as a man, should avoid settling with a lady who is more financially stable than he is. This has nothing to do with inferiority complex. It has everything to do with being able to hold your head up high and never be rubbished by a woman.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Lied To Make Churchill, My Ex Husband What He Is Today" by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 24, 2017
UIA04:

He was just yahoo guy he used her name to popularise has foundation and you know 90% of foundation In Nigeria are scam zones

Ahan! Why did it take you so long to spill the beans? Busybody. Smh

Ireneblush ...are you a sister to joycesims? Looks like someone is punishing you both. Her punishment was to face the wall, but yours is to face the car. Issorait. Remain there.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Lied To Make Churchill, My Ex Husband What He Is Today" by yenereal(m): 1:44pm On Feb 24, 2017
Celebrities and Marriage crash be like 5&6

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Lied To Make Churchill, My Ex Husband What He Is Today" by Macgabe(m): 1:45pm On Feb 24, 2017
LagosismyHome:
Social media and reality ...... most times completely opposite. The ones who flaunt the most are usually troubled

Is it not the same Tonto that didnt want us to rest before with Mr King love few months ago , angry ..

I hope she finds happiness

In fact, at a point, she will be telling us about how spiritual she is and all stuffs like that. little did we know that she was just acting out. Its just KARMA that is playing out simple.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Lied To Make Churchill, My Ex Husband What He Is Today" by ireneblush(f): 1:53pm On Feb 24, 2017
Haute:

Ahan! Why did it take you so long to spill the beans? Busybody. Smh

Ireneblush ...are you a sister to joycesims? Looks like someone is punishing you both. Her punishment was to face the wall, but yours is to face the car. Issorait. Remain there.
yes o. am under a punishment.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Lied To Make Churchill, My Ex Husband What He Is Today" by teamobanabo(m): 1:55pm On Feb 24, 2017
wake up me when bubu comes back to settle this matter....

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Lied To Make Churchill, My Ex Husband What He Is Today" by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 24, 2017
4dor:

I wonder o, person na Obasanjo pikin but na Tonto make am.
Nah. Obasanjo's nephew not his son.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Lied To Make Churchill, My Ex Husband What He Is Today" by Youngzedd(m): 1:58pm On Feb 24, 2017
Kobicove:
I thought this guy was already very comfortable financially before he married his lady...

Pls I need someone to explain to me exactly how she "made" the guy undecided

Search for his business online and you will find almost nothing. Only his foundation.

I was wondering if He's into G plus.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Lied To Make Churchill, My Ex Husband What He Is Today" by Adebowale89(m): 1:58pm On Feb 24, 2017
Kagawa10:

I gets the need for tolerance but not for infidelity. That's where I draw the line. In as much I can't tolerate a promiscuous woman, I wouldn't advice my sister or any sister of mine to tolerate such from her man.

Is it until when she is infected with HIV? Not to talk of the emotional baggages that comes with such situation.

what evidence does she has that he infected her with STD. don't judge one sided without evidence

some ladies can be so cruel just to gain sympathy
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Lied To Make Churchill, My Ex Husband What He Is Today" by Omotaday(m): 2:00pm On Feb 24, 2017
Jeffboi:
Abeg, enought of all this trash jooor, because you made him what he is today. Doesn't mean you should be husband over him,

If that guy didn't come from a wealthy family, or if he's not made already, tonto wouldn't have married him, tonto is just a known actress
She is talking about reputation. He gave the guy good reputation, you know reputation sells organization, individual or business.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Lied To Make Churchill, My Ex Husband What He Is Today" by Babyileso(f): 2:04pm On Feb 24, 2017
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Lied To Make Churchill, My Ex Husband What He Is Today" by naturefellow(m): 2:09pm On Feb 24, 2017
AntiWailer:
Hope the stupeed ladies who are putting pressure on their man are reading.

Guy when she disturb you tell her to lie you bought a Jet for her..
made my day!
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Lied To Make Churchill, My Ex Husband What He Is Today" by naturefellow(m): 2:10pm On Feb 24, 2017
oluseyiforjesus:
The more u talk d more you disgrace yourself, there are some secrets we will take to d grave
sagacious! cool

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Lied To Make Churchill, My Ex Husband What He Is Today" by emmyid(m): 2:12pm On Feb 24, 2017
Yuneehk:
She has a beef with "I'm" grin

Foul ynash don dey open small small. Go on, reveal more! She wanted to make us jealous by making us think she was happily married, her husband was spoiling her with so much gifts and so on. It's obvious they were all showoffs for social media. This just goes to tell everyone never to believe all the show show we see online.

Aunty Tonto, thanks for letting us know how much of a liar you are grin

Bad belle
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Lied To Make Churchill, My Ex Husband What He Is Today" by Minemrys: 2:20pm On Feb 24, 2017
4dor:

I wonder o, person na Obasanjo pikin but na Tonto make am.
hahaha bros go be c0median abeg.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Lied To Make Churchill, My Ex Husband What He Is Today" by greggng: 2:25pm On Feb 24, 2017
Nixiepie:
Some men are just something else tufiakwa

Marry a decent man like me they will say no he doesn't ve money. You women should learn to be reasonable. Any ways am still available. The only difference is that am not loaded with money and std
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Lied To Make Churchill, My Ex Husband What He Is Today" by nowpresence(f): 2:27pm On Feb 24, 2017
Tonto dicken book would be released soon, Churchill watch out.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Lied To Make Churchill, My Ex Husband What He Is Today" by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 24, 2017
Tonto, Tonto, Tonto! How many times?
Look, you are falling my hands o!

STD this, STD that, yet it got you an adorable son.
Why not throw the little chap away or rather disown him.

What has come over you after showing the world that you can be better as a mother?

Before do you think that there is a perfect marriage on earth?
Do you think that those reading your comments are better than you?

Why letting the cat out of the bag and even wanting to bare it all when you have a baby to care for and protect now?

Look, what has happened has happened.
The next thing now should be a way forward and not ranting. Remain strong and wise!
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Lied To Make Churchill, My Ex Husband What He Is Today" by DanielGb(m): 2:51pm On Feb 24, 2017
Berbierklaus:
He he,someone needs to collect phone from this woman,she is hurt and will type anything that comes to her head now,I guess she is having a serious fight with her husband right now.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned,Tonto please stop typing

my point of view too. She is hut. is this how you do too when you are *mad upstaire*?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Lied To Make Churchill, My Ex Husband What He Is Today" by Heavance(m): 3:21pm On Feb 24, 2017
The minute they realize the father of their kid is about to finally have another lady in his life, then you will hear she settled amicably in a secret way, after letting everyone into what should be a private union.
Watch out, she will follow Tiwa Savage step......

I believe all this should be done, when you know you are NEVER going back to your husband.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Lied To Make Churchill, My Ex Husband What He Is Today" by Nixiepie(f): 3:30pm On Feb 24, 2017
greggng:

Marry a decent man like me they will say no he doesn't ve money. You women should learn to be reasonable. Any ways am still available. The only difference is that am not loaded with money and std
then go nd make money
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Lied To Make Churchill, My Ex Husband What He Is Today" by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 24, 2017
eezeribe:

People who resolve their issues on social media are those who started having the very issues on social media.

Many responsible people are still resolving issues in the traditional family way.

So don't let it bother you.

You could own that venza this year bro (as a matter of fact, this very quarter of the year) if you want. Glad you share my taste.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Lied To Make Churchill, My Ex Husband What He Is Today" by Ugosample(m): 4:02pm On Feb 24, 2017
GGirll:
Your name is Tonto Dike and by indication all its an IGBO NAME and i'm sure you know Igbo culture, even if u were born n bred in Lagos as some u claim, at least u act Igbo roles in some of ur movies...i could remember very vividly when d news of ur secret marriage to Mr Churchill broke out and some Igbo fans of urs told how surprised they were that u will be marrying fro another tribe n even made it secret you replied them with insults telling them how much u hate Igbo guys and how ur generation un-born will not ever marry Igbo men...u went on to constantly post several now fake gifts ur sweet husband mr church bought for u n all....u even insulted Mercy Johnson n child calling her a small witch, now that Mr church is done with u, u now want to spill it out n all....i'm not here to smite u or anyone all i want u 2 know is this: u don't disown ur people or tribe to gain love n sympathy from a tribe that hates your tribe so much, if u had married an Igbo man, i'm sure we have a culture ant it would have been sorted out amicably, even yourba girls n ladies prays n begs God for Igbo man to marry them cos they know that their men are never trusted n are very promiscuous they can sleep with anything as it runs in their blood, i can only beg God to see u through and for d Igbo ladies reading this n still fooling themselves with some funny guys learn a lesson n receive sense.....I AM IGBO JUST IN CASE!!

What is this mugu typing now?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Lied To Make Churchill, My Ex Husband What He Is Today" by 4dor: 4:02pm On Feb 24, 2017
bigtiny10:
Nah. Obasanjo's nephew not his son.

His father (Obj's brother) died a while ago so homie was practically raised as his son. Btw if you're Yoruba you know in that situation he's no longer a nephew.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Lied To Make Churchill, My Ex Husband What He Is Today" by Kimaxcon(m): 4:18pm On Feb 24, 2017
Lai Mohd must be your father and mentor. Very soon you will lai that u didnt bore a child for ur hubby. Nonsense!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Lied To Make Churchill, My Ex Husband What He Is Today" by Jammiiee(m): 4:24pm On Feb 24, 2017
Lool, u dig my subtlety cheesy. Only an intelligent mind can, Lool grin
CaroLyner:
Brrruh

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Christopher Idowu: "Homosexuals Are Disturbing Me, I'm Not Gay" - Tboss Brother / Saidi Balogun Celebrates President Buhari Win Already, Fans Curse Him / Eshun Turns Down Trip To Dubai And $100K Offer For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.