Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,181 members, 7,807,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

Tonto Dikeh: "I Lied To Make Churchill, My Ex Husband What He Is Today" - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh: "I Lied To Make Churchill, My Ex Husband What He Is Today" (51976 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son / Perikles Mandinga Woos Tonto Dikeh: I Can Last More Than 40 Seconds / Olakunle Churchill: "My Family Is Independent And Blessed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Lied To Make Churchill, My Ex Husband What He Is Today" by WorldRichest: 4:30pm On Feb 24, 2017
Yuneehk:
She has a beef with "I'm" grin

Foul ynash don dey open small small. Go on, reveal more! She wanted to make us jealous by making us think she was happily married, her husband was spoiling her with so much gifts and so on. It's obvious they were all showoffs for social media. This just goes to tell everyone never to believe all the show show we see online.

Aunty Tonto, thanks for letting us know how much of a liar you are grin

I hope Omotola Jolade will not come to Facebook or Twitter to tell us that she made her husband a pilot and that her husband has been sleeping with all air hostesses. I pray for Mrs and Mr Ekehinde.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Lied To Make Churchill, My Ex Husband What He Is Today" by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 24, 2017
lekbel09:
She is being childish, why would a reasonable person resort to using social media to release her life history to the whole world, if you want make we take you serious then write a book about all your travails. #I think she is just a wailer grin
Toke Makinwa opened the floodgates of TMI. Tonto is only following her direction
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Lied To Make Churchill, My Ex Husband What He Is Today" by Franchise21(m): 4:43pm On Feb 24, 2017
Nixiepie:
Some men are just something else tufiakwa
Just take a look at u!!

And who told u she's saying d truth?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Lied To Make Churchill, My Ex Husband What He Is Today" by greggng: 4:47pm On Feb 24, 2017
Nixiepie:
then go nd make money

Hehehe lol so that I can be like churchill abi churchmountain?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Lied To Make Churchill, My Ex Husband What He Is Today" by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 24, 2017
4dor:

His father (Obj's brother) died a while ago so homie was practically raised as his son. Btw if you're Yoruba you know in that situation he's no longer a nephew.
Ki la gbe, ki le ju gan na. grin
Issokay o. And BTW, I'm Yoruba .

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Lied To Make Churchill, My Ex Husband What He Is Today" by Nixiepie(f): 4:53pm On Feb 24, 2017
Franchise21:
Just take a look at u!!

And who told u she's saying d truth?
GTFOH
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Lied To Make Churchill, My Ex Husband What He Is Today" by Nixiepie(f): 4:56pm On Feb 24, 2017
greggng:

Hehehe lol so that I can be like churchill abi churchmountain?
if u wanna remain poor ,fine
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Lied To Make Churchill, My Ex Husband What He Is Today" by Akinrogun(m): 5:02pm On Feb 24, 2017
mikkypel:
In other news

Tot dey said bail is free.. bailed a friend with 6k at B Headquarter police station, Surulere Ilorin @officialEFCC.. Is that not corruption?

thanks for this piece of information... our agents are on top of investigation as I'm writing now.

mind you, u are an accessory to a crime by offering money in the first place thereby contravening the constitution. Aiding and abetting a rogue agent.

get prepared for interrogation in our Ilorin office soonest.

thanks for your cooperation

police is your friend!!!

lwkmd!.....all na joke o. but next time, try to stand your ground, the rot in this nation is odoriferous
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Lied To Make Churchill, My Ex Husband What He Is Today" by greggng: 5:03pm On Feb 24, 2017
Nixiepie:
if u wanna remain poor ,fine

I don't wanna be rich I wanna be comfortable.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Lied To Make Churchill, My Ex Husband What He Is Today" by Agbanagba1(m): 5:03pm On Feb 24, 2017
Michellla:
"I used my platform to lie to maake him the man he is today"

lipsrsealedlipsrsealed
Tonto Dikeh should have gotten married to Lai Mohammed because she is a self acclaimed liar.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Lied To Make Churchill, My Ex Husband What He Is Today" by 4dor: 5:03pm On Feb 24, 2017
bigtiny10:
Ki la gbe, ki le ju gan na. grin
Issokay o. And BTW, I'm Yoruba .

Ahhhh! Mi o fi se ti ija, mo kan ni kin se alaye ara mi ni.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Lied To Make Churchill, My Ex Husband What He Is Today" by joycesims(f): 5:03pm On Feb 24, 2017
Haute:

Ahan! Why did it take you so long to spill the beans? Busybody. Smh

Ireneblush ...are you a sister to joycesims? Looks like someone is punishing you both. Her punishment was to face the wall, but yours is to face the car. Issorait. Remain there.

angry
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Lied To Make Churchill, My Ex Husband What He Is Today" by Nixiepie(f): 5:04pm On Feb 24, 2017
greggng:

I don't wanna be rich I wanna be comfortable.
ook
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Lied To Make Churchill, My Ex Husband What He Is Today" by CaroLyner(f): 5:42pm On Feb 24, 2017
Jammiiee:
Lool, u dig my subtlety cheesy. Only an intelligent mind can, Lool grin
cheesycheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Lied To Make Churchill, My Ex Husband What He Is Today" by 100Cents: 5:43pm On Feb 24, 2017
adorablepepple:
undecided I just use to wonder,before the days of social media how do couples resolve issues. Was it not resolved within the family Even if they were separated they were able to make amends and get back together.
In this present dispensation, you can't settle family dispute in peace without putting it all over our faces. I put it to tonto that she is also a scam for making her husband look like a philanthropist...... so you were buying all those pink iPhone, pink range rover for yourself e kwa.. babe you deserve all you get in this your so called marriage. Mrs king Kong radarada

The truth is that Tonto Dike has not changed, she pretended in order to get married.

The word Tonto, is more popular than 'Snake', 'NCAN', 'Don't give a 4k', on Nairaland.

She mellowed down just to marry. Now she is back.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Lied To Make Churchill, My Ex Husband What He Is Today" by ephi123(f): 6:27pm On Feb 24, 2017
adorablepepple:
undecided I just use to wonder,before the days of social media how do couples resolve issues. Was it not resolved within the family Even if they were separated they were able to make amends and get back together.
In this present dispensation, you can't settle family dispute in peace without putting it all over our faces. I put it to tonto that she is also a scam for making her husband look like a philanthropist...... so you were buying all those pink iPhone, pink range rover for yourself e kwa.. babe you deserve all you get in this your so called marriage. Mrs king Kong radarada

rotfl!! oh my, nairalanders will kee person
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Lied To Make Churchill, My Ex Husband What He Is Today" by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 24, 2017
4dor:

Ahhhh! Mi o fi se ti ija, mo kan ni kin se alaye ara mi ni.
Toh! Mo gbo o.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Lied To Make Churchill, My Ex Husband What He Is Today" by mikkypel(m): 7:22pm On Feb 24, 2017
Akinrogun:

thanks for this piece of information... our agents are on top of investigation as I'm writing now.

mind you, u are an accessory to a crime by offering money in the first place thereby contravening the constitution. Aiding and abetting a rogue agent.

get prepared for interrogation in our Ilorin office soonest.

thanks for your cooperation

police is your friend!!!

lwkmd!.....all na joke o. but next time, try to stand your ground, the rot in this nation is odoriferous

Don't mind those idiots.... Just a little rancour btw both parties... The reporter, the Landlord, the Landlord son and the reportee bailed themselves... Awon werey... I hate them
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Lied To Make Churchill, My Ex Husband What He Is Today" by Franchise21(m): 7:43pm On Feb 24, 2017
Nixiepie:
GTFOH
After u GTFIN
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Lied To Make Churchill, My Ex Husband What He Is Today" by Ajasco222: 9:41pm On Feb 24, 2017
dzz seriozz uhh grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Lied To Make Churchill, My Ex Husband What He Is Today" by Tensionstar(m): 10:17pm On Feb 24, 2017
Kobicove:
I thought this guy was already very comfortable financially before he married this lady...

Pls I need someone to explain to me exactly how she "made" the guy undecided
she made him popular
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Lied To Make Churchill, My Ex Husband What He Is Today" by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 24, 2017
GGirll:
Your name is Tonto Dike and by indication all its an IGBO NAME and i'm sure you know Igbo culture, even if u were born n bred in Lagos as some u claim, at least u act Igbo roles in some of ur movies...i could remember very vividly when d news of ur secret marriage to Mr Churchill broke out and some Igbo fans of urs told how surprised they were that u will be marrying fro another tribe n even made it secret you replied them with insults telling them how much u hate Igbo guys and how ur generation un-born will not ever marry Igbo men...u went on to constantly post several now fake gifts ur sweet husband mr church bought for u n all....u even insulted Mercy Johnson n child calling her a small witch, now that Mr church is done with u, u now want to spill it out n all....i'm not here to smite u or anyone all i want u 2 know is this: u don't disown ur people or tribe to gain love n sympathy from a tribe that hates your tribe so much, if u had married an Igbo man, i'm sure we have a culture ant it would have been sorted out amicably, even yourba girls n ladies prays n begs God for Igbo man to marry them cos they know that their men are never trusted n are very promiscuous they can sleep with anything as it runs in their blood, i can only beg God to see u through and for d Igbo ladies reading this n still fooling themselves with some funny guys learn a lesson n receive sense.....I AM IGBO JUST IN CASE!!
off point
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Lied To Make Churchill, My Ex Husband What He Is Today" by Nobody: 1:28am On Feb 25, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities (Before And After) / Liz Benson's Daughter, Chef Leelee To Wed Ugochukwu (Photos) / Jay Jay Okocha And Mr Real In 'Shaku Shaku' Pose (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.