Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Is There A Way To Get My Waec Registration Number? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is There A Way To Get My Waec Registration Number? (2311 Views)

Jamb Uncovers New Scam, Urges Candidates To Keep Registration Number Secret / Jamb Results Is Out, Drop Your Registration Number For Free Checking / My Waec Gce Result Without Any Expo What Course Can I Study? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There A Way To Get My Waec Registration Number? by mcdokwe(m): 10:08am On Feb 24, 2017
Hello house,
Please I need my WAEC results for something urgent, it happens not to be handy. I am wondering if there is a service I can use to search for my details. I don't fancy travelling now to get it.

Any help? Thanks
Re: Is There A Way To Get My Waec Registration Number? by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 24, 2017
mcdokwe:
Hello house,
Please I need my WAEC results for something urgent, it happens not to be handy. I am wondering if there is a service I can use to search for my details. I don't fancy travelling now to get it.

Any help? Thanks

Yeah go to waec office give the your full name and the year you sat for the exam and school... Mind you you will be charged
Re: Is There A Way To Get My Waec Registration Number? by mcdokwe(m): 4:36pm On Feb 24, 2017
paulinoace0:

Yeah go to waec office give the your full name and the year you sat for the exam and school... Mind you you will be charged
you mean any waec office or most be from the state I took it? Thanks
Re: Is There A Way To Get My Waec Registration Number? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 24, 2017
mcdokwe:
you mean any waec office or most be from the state I took it? Thanks

Its better you go to the state own cause it has happened to my bro and they fixed it
Re: Is There A Way To Get My Waec Registration Number? by mcdokwe(m): 9:33pm On Feb 24, 2017
paulinoace0:

Its better you go to the state own cause it has happened to my bro and they fixed it
thanks, I appreciate even though I never wanted to travel, guess I have no choice now

(1) (Reply)

One Secret Of Succeeding In Life. Learn This And Use It / BREAKING NEWS: Federal Government We Are Not Convinced Yet On Full Reopening See / Pls Which Course Can Lit Maths English CRS Govt Civic Textile Yor Do In Uni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.