Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,373 members, 7,800,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

How My 10-year-old Son Was Almost Killed At A Neighbor’s Child Birthday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How My 10-year-old Son Was Almost Killed At A Neighbor’s Child Birthday (340 Views)

Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc / "My 2-Year-Old Son Killed This Black Snake" - Mum Says, Thanks God / Long Snake Killed At Apostolic Church In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My 10-year-old Son Was Almost Killed At A Neighbor’s Child Birthday by ACKCITY: 10:14am On Feb 24, 2017
A family friend’s son was celebrating his tenth year birthday. As usual my kids attend their birthday parties just like their kids attend my kid’s.

It was a Saturday and I was busy doing some house chores and so when Olaolu came to seek permission for them to attend the birthday party I was glad for them to go, at least that will enable me to finish the works before they came back.

After some hours I went with my husband to pick the boys from our family friend’s residence in an estate beside ours. As we approached the building, my older son Olaolu rushed and opened the car’s door, crying

“Mummy it’s Teni, its Teni oh”.

The first thing that came to my mind was that Teni had been kidnapped. I rushed to the house and what I was told surprising.

My younger son, Teni slept on a double bunk bed that was so close to the ceiling and while the others chanted and play he stayed there watching them. Teni is usually very quiet and reserved unlike his elder brother who was more of an extrovert.

Read more >>http://citofgod..com.ng/2017/02/testimony-how-my-10-year-old-son-was.html
Re: How My 10-year-old Son Was Almost Killed At A Neighbor’s Child Birthday by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 24, 2017
ehya
Re: How My 10-year-old Son Was Almost Killed At A Neighbor’s Child Birthday by Titheman(m): 1:36pm On Feb 24, 2017
so u want us to go to ur blog to complete the story.....everybody wan turn Linda ikeji

1 Like

Re: How My 10-year-old Son Was Almost Killed At A Neighbor’s Child Birthday by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 24, 2017
Nonsense! angry

(1) (Reply)

Seven Sins People Struggle With And Their Solution / Pastor Adeboye Is A Pride To Nigeria – Jonathan / Is Sellig Of Spirituaul Items And Idulgences Good?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.