Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,066 members, 7,807,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Graduate Recruitment At Promasidor Nigeria Limited - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Recruitment At Promasidor Nigeria Limited (4360 Views)

Entry Level Vacancy At Promasidor Nigeria / Current Job Openings At Promasidor Nigeria Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graduate Recruitment At Promasidor Nigeria Limited by Tundegoldspage(m): 10:43am On Feb 24, 2017
Promasidor is an African company proud of our heritage and totally committed to the continent.
We manufacture, market and sell unique brands which bring practicality and pleasure to millions of consumers across Africa.

Job Title: Packaging Officers:
See details and how to Apply Here: http://www.tundegold.com/2017/02/graduate-recruitment-at-promasidor-nigeria-ltd.html
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Promasidor Nigeria Limited by ekrizz(m): 10:47am On Feb 24, 2017
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Promasidor Nigeria Limited by 4oyrsExperience(m): 4:05am On Feb 25, 2017
Please whats d format for the date
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Promasidor Nigeria Limited by mayowas23(f): 12:38pm On Mar 03, 2017
4oyrsExperience:
Please what's d format for the date
@40yrsexperience please how did you apply? I've been trying for like a week now it's not directing me to the application page
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Promasidor Nigeria Limited by Nobody: 12:08am On Mar 05, 2017
Anyone who applied successfully ?
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Promasidor Nigeria Limited by 247Dior(m): 12:21am On Mar 05, 2017
excellence123:
Anyone who applied successfully ?
yes
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Promasidor Nigeria Limited by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 06, 2017
247Dior:
yes
OK thanks... do u have any idea about the recruitment stages
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Promasidor Nigeria Limited by 247Dior(m): 9:43am On Mar 06, 2017
excellence123:

OK thanks... do u have any idea about the recruitment stages
no I don't, have you applied?..... during my application I did CBT aptitude text too but didn't see my score tho*
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Promasidor Nigeria Limited by mayowas23(f): 11:05am On Mar 06, 2017
247Dior:
yes
pls how and when did you apply? I've been trying for weeks now. What documents do i need to submit during the application?
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Promasidor Nigeria Limited by 247Dior(m): 2:28pm On Mar 06, 2017
mayowas23:
pls how and when did you apply? I've been trying for weeks now. What documents do i need to submit during the application?
the only required document is your cv, it's not something you do with smartphone coz you will write their CBT aptitude text immediately online, I did on 26th of February.... use laptop or pc computer
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Promasidor Nigeria Limited by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 06, 2017
247Dior:
no I don't, have you applied?..... during my application I did CBT aptitude text too but didn't see my score tho*
I also applied successfully .. I think they will shortlist successful applicants... let's keep our fingers crossed
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Promasidor Nigeria Limited by 247Dior(m): 4:08pm On Mar 06, 2017
excellence123:

I also applied successfully .. I think they will shortlist successful applicants... let's keep our fingers crossed
yeah bro.. good luck to you
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Promasidor Nigeria Limited by onyinyenwadigbo(f): 5:51pm On Mar 06, 2017
247Dior:
yeah bro.. good luck to you
the link is not directing me to where I am suppose to apply. Send me the link you used because the one here is not helpful
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Promasidor Nigeria Limited by Gmarie(f): 8:07pm On Mar 06, 2017
I think that's because it closed on the 5th. You can try opening it with puffin browser on your phone.
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Promasidor Nigeria Limited by mayowas23(f): 12:26pm On Mar 07, 2017
247Dior:
the only required document is your cv, it's not something you do with smartphone coz you will write their CBT aptitude text immediately online, I did on 26th of February.... use laptop or pc computer
i've tried applying on a pc but still getting the same error message. Did you apply via Linkedin or on their company website? And pls what's the nature of the test, how many questions and how much time did they give?
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Promasidor Nigeria Limited by 247Dior(m): 1:31pm On Mar 07, 2017
mayowas23:
i've tried applying on a pc but still getting the same error message. Did you apply via Linkedin or on their company website? And pls what's the nature of the test, how many questions and how much time did they give?
the deadline was 5th march
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Promasidor Nigeria Limited by 247Dior(m): 1:32pm On Mar 07, 2017
onyinyenwadigbo:
the link is not directing me to where I am suppose to apply. Send me the link you used because the one here is not helpful
Deadline was 5th March
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Promasidor Nigeria Limited by gtaofeek(m): 2:19pm On Mar 07, 2017
wrote the cbt but unable to upload my cv.
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Promasidor Nigeria Limited by 247Dior(m): 7:40pm On Mar 10, 2017
mayowas23:
it have ended... it ends on 5th of this month

(1) (Reply)

Are You Going For Interview Next Week? Then You Must Read / Hospital Vacancies In Abuja / Hnd Upper Credit Only Need Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.