Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Visits BBNaija Housemates - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Visits BBNaija Housemates (33581 Views)

Reactions As Mr Ibu Visits Bbnaija Housemates (photos) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Princess Her Daughter (Pictures) / Mr Ibu Visits BBNaija Housemates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Visits BBNaija Housemates by ebosie11(f): 10:52am On Feb 24, 2017
Star actress and ONE Africa Ambassador Omotola Jalade Ekeinde,visited BBNaija housemates.She spoke with the housemates about how sexism impact equal access to education.She urged them to use their voice to raise awareness about giving young girls access to quality education.
She also said...

‪"130-million girls don't have access to an education."

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/star-actress-omotola-visits-bbnaija.html

1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Visits BBNaija Housemates by ekrizz(m): 10:52am On Feb 24, 2017
Space booked!

Alright. So finally I'm FTC. What's the big deal? I thought I'll receive a serious bank credit alert immediately. Anyways, the space is for sale though.

Back to the thread. I don't even know what to say concerning this show. I think they're promoting immorality!

Cc paiz

4 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Visits BBNaija Housemates by nerodenero: 10:56am On Feb 24, 2017
How can they have that voice when their boobs are always on display for everyone to watch?
She urged them to use their voice to raise awareness about giving young girls access to quality education.
Abeg wetin be the significance of this show?

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Visits BBNaija Housemates by Blessed16(m): 10:59am On Feb 24, 2017
nerodenero:
How can they have that voice when their boobs are always on display for everyone to watch?Abeg wetin be the significance of this show?
if u ask me , na who I go ask? sing wit me

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Visits BBNaija Housemates by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 24, 2017
nerodenero:
How can they have that voice when their boobs are always on display for everyone to watch?Abeg wetin be the significance of this show?
And d incessant visit of yeyebrities.

4 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Visits BBNaija Housemates by wagazala: 11:03am On Feb 24, 2017
Too much make up but she looks good. I don't get why the housemates would be asked to use their voices to raise awareness about giving young girls access to quality education when all they seem to know how to do is to give mouth action etc. Please, young girls should not be brought into this BBNaija matter. The show should just stay on its lane and leave morals alone.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Visits BBNaija Housemates by Michellla(f): 11:31am On Feb 24, 2017
how will BB naija influence education of young girls undecided

10 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Visits BBNaija Housemates by auntysimbiat(f): 12:11pm On Feb 24, 2017
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Visits BBNaija Housemates by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 24, 2017
But where is Mynd44 sef grin
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Visits BBNaija Housemates by Everblazinggg(f): 1:03pm On Feb 24, 2017
Powerful woman with great inspiration .I have learnt a lot from ur speech. Keep soaring higher like the eagle. Great career,great family,great husband,great kids. U are really
blessed.

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Visits BBNaija Housemates by rossyc(f): 1:17pm On Feb 24, 2017
ok
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Visits BBNaija Housemates by joseph1832ng: 1:19pm On Feb 24, 2017
ebosie11:
Star actress and ONE Africa Ambassador Omotola Jalade Ekeinde,visited BBNaija housemates.She spoke with the housemates about how sexism impact equal access to education.She urged them to use their voice to raise awareness about giving young girls access to quality education.
She also said...

‪"130-million girls don't have access to an education."

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/star-actress-omotola-visits-bbnaija.html
And the ones who do? Do they even have access to jobs after school?

Abegi.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Visits BBNaija Housemates by verygudbadguy(m): 1:20pm On Feb 24, 2017
Good message from the Screen diva, Omosexy..

We need the ladies to do more of this and less of whoring.

#EducationForTheGirls

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Visits BBNaija Housemates by nothingmega122(m): 1:20pm On Feb 24, 2017
omotola na complete showoff

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Visits BBNaija Housemates by AdonaiRoofing(m): 1:20pm On Feb 24, 2017
To do what nah?

Contact us for all your roofing jobs and roof maintenance etc
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Visits BBNaija Housemates by Everblazinggg(f): 1:20pm On Feb 24, 2017
nerodenero:

Big brother house is a place filled with alot of educative,entertaining and
pleasurable experience....
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Visits BBNaija Housemates by obafunshy(m): 1:21pm On Feb 24, 2017
Henry Adams of glory house records, dj obafunshy , neyoballo...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjJ5pBImip4
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Visits BBNaija Housemates by softMarket(m): 1:21pm On Feb 24, 2017
She has gone to watch Blue film as a V.I.P.........

Am still wondering how BBN can create awarness for girls education

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Visits BBNaija Housemates by Adaowerri111: 1:22pm On Feb 24, 2017
Bbnaija and joblessness
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Visits BBNaija Housemates by Amoyinoluwa24: 1:23pm On Feb 24, 2017
grin
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Visits BBNaija Housemates by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 24, 2017
grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Visits BBNaija Housemates by crispyvick(f): 1:24pm On Feb 24, 2017
is lyk am d only psn who hasn't visited bbnaija in SA.b4 bbnaija fans wld cum afta me.mouth shut.nxt psn
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Visits BBNaija Housemates by auntysimbiat(f): 1:26pm On Feb 24, 2017
Gooood
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Visits BBNaija Housemates by tribalistseun: 1:26pm On Feb 24, 2017
I only watch Bigbrother Naija to see my queen Tboss. Her beauty is straight from heaven

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Visits BBNaija Housemates by Iamdmentor1(m): 1:26pm On Feb 24, 2017
Who will listen to their voices?? Only licentious and amoral youths see the housemates as role models

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Visits BBNaija Housemates by powerfulsettingz: 1:32pm On Feb 24, 2017
pls I want to drink garri, and I have cup with sugar with me here, pls should I add water?

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Visits BBNaija Housemates by ItsawrapOutfit: 1:33pm On Feb 24, 2017
Noted

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bobrisky: Charles Awurum Blasts Producers For Bringing Bobrisky Into Nollywood / Paul Okoye Takes His Son Swimming (photos) / Tiwa Savage And Hubby Make First Public Appearance Since 'pregnanc Announcement'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.