Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,729 members, 7,806,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

Fans Blast Tonto Dikeh For Claiming Her Husband Gave Her STDs; Tonto Replies - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Blast Tonto Dikeh For Claiming Her Husband Gave Her STDs; Tonto Replies (61802 Views)

Churchill Sues Tonto Dikeh For N500million For Defamation Against Father, Others / Uche Maduagwu Blasts Tonto Dikeh For Cursing Her Ex Husband's Mother / Victoria Inyama Slams Tonto Dikeh For Calling Mercy Johnson's Daughter "Witch" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dikeh For Claiming Her Husband Gave Her STDs; Tonto Replies by Raddie(m): 5:10pm On Feb 24, 2017
TinaAnita:

Dreamer spotted.
Keep dreaming and fantasizing over the so-called right partner.. it always seems right at first but the reverse becomes the case when the honeymoon phase fades away..

Do clarify which honeymoon - the one with consent or the one without?
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dikeh For Claiming Her Husband Gave Her STDs; Tonto Replies by Jammiiee(m): 5:11pm On Feb 24, 2017
That stuff is so unbelievable, how someone could create a thread and lock people out of it for not believing in their faith here on this platform is shocking shocked. I couldn't believe my eyes when it happened. How NL supports that is what baffles me
lifestyle1:
I clicked on a thread and I couldn't contribute, saying I must accept not to believe in other god...

Please what's that about ?
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dikeh For Claiming Her Husband Gave Her STDs; Tonto Replies by Slurity(m): 5:17pm On Feb 24, 2017
I still don't understand why many celebrity behave immaturely. undecidedI still don't understand why many celebrities behave immaturely.
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dikeh For Claiming Her Husband Gave Her STDs; Tonto Replies by McTobe(m): 5:29pm On Feb 24, 2017
NLchikeeto:
Abeg......... church hill should reply this woman...... and put her in her place.
dat will make things more difficult. I think he will be less a man if he do that through the medium of internet
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dikeh For Claiming Her Husband Gave Her STDs; Tonto Replies by ifycent2: 5:31pm On Feb 24, 2017
Benbisco:

That's the truth. A lot of people come to social media and "appear" to be happy and having a great marriage but dig deep and you will realize they are barely surviving.

Moral Lesson: Try to be happy where/how you are and stop comparing yourself with others who claim to be happy. You might be at a better place than they are.

I love ur statement Dear...

especially dat Moral lesson part!!!....
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dikeh For Claiming Her Husband Gave Her STDs; Tonto Replies by TinaAnita(f): 5:35pm On Feb 24, 2017
darlenese:

U sound like an old friend who is a product of a disfunctioned home , she is a pessimist just like u, kept advising all her friends that men are beast just like her father , and marriage wasn't meant for everyone , marriage is full of thorns bla bla bla. You know what? Our friendship ended a long time ago,you sound so much like her, there's something u need to fix in ur life. Pls keep ur sermon , and stop infesting others !

You cannot give what u don't have, ur perception is as a result of ur experience ! If u don't believe there are happy marriages out there , then u got a problem! My mum is 76 my dad is 84 , they are old and happy and guess what they are still in love !you can laugh if u want undecided

I actually expected You to explode with anger and you didn't disappoint me.. Truth hurts hence your tantrums. Well, I ain't a product of any disfunctioned home but I've witnessed loads of disfunctioned homes here and there which explains my conception of marriage.

There is nothing wrong for one to bear in mind that marriage is not a bed of roses that way the person will be ready for anything. People go into marriage in the hope that they would enjoy it to the fullest and when the evil wind blows they go haywire but if you are the type that already knows that marriage comes with challenges nothing moves you.

Apologies for making you lose your cool. You impressed me at first but same can't be said now. *smiles*
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dikeh For Claiming Her Husband Gave Her STDs; Tonto Replies by zedman1(m): 5:48pm On Feb 24, 2017
NLchikeeto:
Abeg......... church hill should reply this woman...... and put her in her place.
No o, it's like the Churchill guy is a real man. Why should he type shitz online?
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dikeh For Claiming Her Husband Gave Her STDs; Tonto Replies by darlenese(f): 6:03pm On Feb 24, 2017
TinaAnita:

I actually expected You to explode with anger and you didn't disappoint me.. Truth hurts hence your tantrums. Well, I ain't a product of any disfunctioned home but I've witnessed loads of disfunctioned homes here and there which explains my conception of marriage.

There is nothing wrong for one to bear in mind that marriage is not a bed of roses that way the person will be ready for anything. People go into marriage in the hope that they would enjoy it to the fullest and when the evil wind blows they go haywire but if you are the type that already knows that marriage comes with challenges nothing moves you.

Apologies for making you lose your cool. You impressed me at first but same can't be said now. *smiles*

Loose my cool? When I'm happily married and I'm not a product of a disfunctioned home , and I didn't allow other people 's experience interfere with my personal life , my dear , u are wrong !
Referring to my marriage as "just 7years " wasn't right and I can't pretend not to notice that , from an unmarried lady for that matter undecided
Pls don't forget to quote me when u are 7 Years in marriage !

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dikeh For Claiming Her Husband Gave Her STDs; Tonto Replies by ebuka1993(m): 6:04pm On Feb 24, 2017
liar
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dikeh For Claiming Her Husband Gave Her STDs; Tonto Replies by mumels(m): 6:15pm On Feb 24, 2017
This nairaland sef. Tonto this Tonto that. Who be this Tonto whatever sef? Cos me no even know am sef.
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dikeh For Claiming Her Husband Gave Her STDs; Tonto Replies by troy20(m): 6:17pm On Feb 24, 2017
darlenese:

Loose my cool? When I'm happily married and I'm not a product of a disfunctioned home , and I didn't allow other people 's experience interfere with my personal life , my dear , u are wrong !
Referring to my marriage as "just 7years " wasn't right and I can't pretend not to notice that , from an unmarried lady for that matter undecided
Don't you think you two should create a topic just for the both of you? Even mrs churchhill herself will be upset with you two hijacking her marital problems on the platform
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dikeh For Claiming Her Husband Gave Her STDs; Tonto Replies by Rtopzy(f): 6:18pm On Feb 24, 2017
UyiIredia:

The equation come balance as you worwor die.
Thx 4 d compliment
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dikeh For Claiming Her Husband Gave Her STDs; Tonto Replies by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 24, 2017
lefulefu:

Tonto too like publicity and now naija babes will be feeling like cheesy
Kulu kee me! Hahahahah
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dikeh For Claiming Her Husband Gave Her STDs; Tonto Replies by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 24, 2017
lefulefu:

Tonto too like publicity and now naija babes will be feeling like cheesy
Kuku kee me! Hahahahah
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dikeh For Claiming Her Husband Gave Her STDs; Tonto Replies by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 24, 2017
cummando:

Kuku kee me! Hahahahah

Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dikeh For Claiming Her Husband Gave Her STDs; Tonto Replies by dangotesmummy: 6:32pm On Feb 24, 2017
KanwuliaExtra:

My darling AGNOSTIC GOD!!!! cool
That is JUST LIKE ME! cool
grin

It is well cheesy
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dikeh For Claiming Her Husband Gave Her STDs; Tonto Replies by KanwuliaExtra: 6:33pm On Feb 24, 2017
dangotesmummy:
grin

It is well cheesy

Oh yes o! wink

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dikeh For Claiming Her Husband Gave Her STDs; Tonto Replies by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 24, 2017
TinaAnita:

lol when u meet the guy that sweeps u off ur feet u wont reason like dis
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dikeh For Claiming Her Husband Gave Her STDs; Tonto Replies by Petdagr8t(m): 6:41pm On Feb 24, 2017
Abeg lalastica abbey wetin dem dey call u help me tell Tontolet that am ready to carry on from where Churchill stopped . Even for a serious relationship
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dikeh For Claiming Her Husband Gave Her STDs; Tonto Replies by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 24, 2017
BrutalJab:
It's all bout getting a baby then then divorce, starts whoring.
all about getting a baby......e tire me my brother. Na all girls now o!
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dikeh For Claiming Her Husband Gave Her STDs; Tonto Replies by TinaAnita(f): 6:56pm On Feb 24, 2017
darlenese:

A nairalander argued with me that TTT is happily married despite him rocking another woman in the big brother house. People tend to use that phrase indiscriminately and I won't be surprised if it has another definition which includes suffering and smilling Lolz. Enjoy your "happily married" life buddy. Painting a perfect picture of a perfect marriage on social media platforms is part of living a happily married life. Tonto can bear me witness.
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dikeh For Claiming Her Husband Gave Her STDs; Tonto Replies by ThinkSmarter: 6:58pm On Feb 24, 2017
Berbierklaus:
undecided

Hehe,someone needs to collect phone from this woman,she is hurt and will type anything that comes to her head now,I guess she is having a serious fight with her husband right now.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned,Tonto please stop typing
u mind her, Dem female celebrities are forming miss independent, they don't want to take any sh.it cuz they felt they hv money.
She never realise that two partners got to compromise on their differences before marriage will work.
She z acting like a drug addict, unable to face life problems squarely, rather she preferred pouring out her frustrated and immature mind.
Many women hv endured things far worst than what she claimed to hv passed through in their marriages, yet no one heard the fuss about it.
Hw many are the percentage of men that don't cheat? Obviously insignificant.
She knew that her husband is a Don, like most businessmen, politicians, male celebrities, they always hv flock of women around them.
I'm not in support of any maltreatment to be meted out to our women or that husbands should cheat on their wives.
But, she shouldn't have walked out of her marriage.
She would hv used wisdom to handle it.
No matter how rich u re as a lady, u re still incomplete without a man by ur side.
She should hv learnt from people like Omotola, Mercy Johnson .
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dikeh For Claiming Her Husband Gave Her STDs; Tonto Replies by themanderon: 8:11pm On Feb 24, 2017
Rantings of a deeply troubled woman.
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dikeh For Claiming Her Husband Gave Her STDs; Tonto Replies by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 24, 2017
Are you saying Toto has STDs?
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dikeh For Claiming Her Husband Gave Her STDs; Tonto Replies by darlenese(f): 9:10pm On Feb 24, 2017
TinaAnita:

A nairalander argued with me that TTT is happily married despite him rocking another woman in the big brother house. People tend to use that phrase indiscriminately and I won't be surprised if it has another definition which includes suffering and smilling Lolz. Enjoy your "happily married" life buddy. Painting a perfect picture of a perfect marriage on social media platforms is part of living a happily married life. Tonto can bear me witness.

U just confirmed my suspicion ! undecided

Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dikeh For Claiming Her Husband Gave Her STDs; Tonto Replies by cyrilsan7(m): 10:11pm On Feb 24, 2017
Tonto Dikeh better crazy dey warri u!.. U c d harmful effect of drugs!
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dikeh For Claiming Her Husband Gave Her STDs; Tonto Replies by Nobody: 1:24am On Feb 25, 2017
Berbierklaus:
undecided

Hehe,someone needs to collect phone from this woman,she is hurt and will type anything that comes to her head now,I guess she is having a serious fight with her husband right now.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned,Tonto please stop typing
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dikeh For Claiming Her Husband Gave Her STDs; Tonto Replies by Benbisco(f): 5:51am On Feb 25, 2017
ifycent2:

I love ur statement Dear...

especially dat Moral lesson part!!!....

Gracias!
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dikeh For Claiming Her Husband Gave Her STDs; Tonto Replies by enigmaticlion: 7:29am On Feb 25, 2017
This guy you just revealed their secret o. Why u cum expose this truth on Nairaland, these advanced Oloshos will call for your head now. Pls beware and get security.
BrutalJab:
It's all bout getting a baby then then divorce, starts whoring.
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dikeh For Claiming Her Husband Gave Her STDs; Tonto Replies by enigmaticlion: 7:31am On Feb 25, 2017
God bless you for this sensible comment. I don talk am before all these nollywhores are bad markets. 90% of them na Olosho dem be
profhezekiah:
the olosho kobo kobo husband snatcher

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Goes Unclad At Hero Audition, Rachael Okonkwo Screams - Pictures / Adewale Adeleke And Adekani's Pre-Wedding Photos / Simi's Performance Outfit At Big Brother Naija Eviction Show Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.