Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:30 PM

Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" (57273 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: My Next Cosmetic Surgery Will Be Worth Over N5m / Tonto Dikeh: My 102-Year-Old Grandma Still Drinks Stout / Tonto Dikeh: My Boyfriend While Single Was Igbo, I Never Said I Can’t Marry Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" by sammhi(m): 8:20pm On Feb 24, 2017
onyekachee:
Mr church you cheat plus turned your wife to a punching bag,na only you Waka come sef?
I wonder if you have any brains ? So you believe the thrash ? She beats her and it was only when he went to Ghana and she stayed with her mother in law that things turn ugly .
Have you heard from him? No ! The girl looks like a scammer . If this guy was Igbo , would she treat him like this ?
Her story get many k leg

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" by TinaAnita(f): 8:20pm On Feb 24, 2017
Icon79:

Actually, I am not. Because I like that girl.

I think she's a good actress, but for her to come to the world wide web to spread dirty laundries (including her std status) is way beneath her.
Certain things are best discussed in private.

O pari

Is it not better and less complicated for her to pour out her heavy heart in public than to commit suicide? I know that the route she chose won't help but it's better than dying in silence. Dishing out all that shit in public must be extremely hard for her and I can't help but pity her.. so sad what marriage causes
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 24, 2017
Church hill is indeed a disgusting man, Nigeria men deny fall hand seriously, I always advise girls to avoid marrying them. White men treat women better and they love black girls wella.

Men and abuse. It shall never be well for that church hill man , never. He will burn and crash, and so will his fake foundation which he uses as a brothel to trap unsuspecting women. Man-wh..ore. Ash.awo man.

Am, waiting for Tontos tell all book to come out.

Ugly mofo. I don't even know why the son looks like him. Tsk...
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" by willibounce1(m): 8:20pm On Feb 24, 2017
TPAND:
Tonto is a big fat shameless lair.

You lied you made Churchill by posting fake stories of him getting you gifts. Damn! Lie from the pit of hell.
Churchill is so rich, he can afford to buy the whole Dikeh generation two times.

He gave you STDs... have since OAP used that line to defend her yeast infected v-jay-jay no one believes that anymore.

You reaping the fruits of what you sowed. Remember the number of married directors you humped on your way to the top. You were so bichhhhy every tom and Harry in Nollywood could tell the color of your pants.

Don't come here and cry foul play. Karma is serving you the best dish you deserve in marriage. Enjoy it while it last.

Don't mind the gold digging lying biatch...she see money her eyes shine like torch run go marry rich man. Now she claiming she made him. Mada phucking lying slutty scum. Many of these crazy celebs have always wanted to be single mothers. They just run the marriage scam on mumu guys

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" by aku626(m): 8:21pm On Feb 24, 2017
All that glitters though
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" by youngjoy(f): 8:21pm On Feb 24, 2017
TPAND:
Tonto is a big fat shameless lair.

You lied you made Churchill by posting fake stories of him getting you gifts. Damn! Lie from the pit of hell.
Churchill is so rich, he can afford to buy the whole Dikeh generation two times.

He gave you STDs... have since OAP used that line to defend her yeast infected v-jay-jay no one believes that anymore.

You reaping the fruits of what you sowed. Remember the number of married directors you humped on your way to the top. You were so bichhhhy every tom and Harry in Nollywood could tell the color of your pants.

Don't come here and cry foul play. Karma is serving you the best dish you deserve in marriage. Enjoy it while it last.
you are unbelievable.. how can be condemning a fellow woman like this . what right have you to judge her. this is too bad my dear
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" by newyorks(m): 8:22pm On Feb 24, 2017
crackhouse:
u be stammerer?
why ask?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" by sleek440(m): 8:22pm On Feb 24, 2017
i don't believe a word from d mouth of diz lady
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" by TinaAnita(f): 8:24pm On Feb 24, 2017
AgentGoat:
If to say seun marry this girl all these for no dey happen now

And if to say she marry seun the same you go talk say if to say she marry churchill Seun for no kill her. Nobody holy pass abeg
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:24pm On Feb 24, 2017
TinaAnita:

But I care so much so you lied

Your care no go help her case cos she no send you
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" by zomby(m): 8:25pm On Feb 24, 2017
I must confess that wives in Nigeria suffer in the hands of their husbands...in other words, it is not fair the way most Nigerian husbands treat their wives. I'm sure that most guys here know exactly what I'm saying. We must improve in all areas and make these wives happy at all time.

I deeply feel very bad for this chick, Tonto...I hope she quickly recovers.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" by theway83: 8:26pm On Feb 24, 2017
hmmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" by TinaAnita(f): 8:26pm On Feb 24, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Your care no go help her case cos she no send you

But I care at least. E no matter whether she send me or not.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" by dotedote: 8:29pm On Feb 24, 2017
Celeb na wetin?
Domestic violence for me is a No.
But that celeb thing na lie. Anybody dey receive slap.
Tonto needs to stop typing. it's doing her son no good. She probably doesn't know she's already hurting the son in the future cos people are gonna dig all ds stuff up and show them all to him. #anotherbadsideofsocialmedia
FakeCelebs. FakeLives.

uote author=klanny post=54013817]The Guy lifestyle tire me oooo ..Upon say e dey marry celeb , wey e for dey hold like treasure[/quote][i]Celeb na wetin?
Tonto needs to stop typing. it's doing her son no good. She probably doesn't know she's already hurting the son in the future cos people are gonna dig all ds stuff up and show them all to him. #anotherbadsideofsocialmedia
FakeCelebs. FakeLives.

uote author=klanny post=54013817]The Guy lifestyle tire me oooo ..Upon say e dey marry celeb , wey e for dey hold like treasure[/quote][/i]Celeb na wetin?
FakeCelebs. FakeLives.

uote author=klanny post=54013817]The Guy lifestyle tire me oooo ..Upon say e dey marry celeb , wey e for dey hold like treasure[/quote]
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 24, 2017
She will soon write a book too. I wish you will just reduce the time you spend on washing your marriage publicly. Haba...
Take a cue from your hubby. I am sorry she's hurting though. Divorce and marriage crisis isn't easy for all parties involved.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" by chubbylistic: 8:30pm On Feb 24, 2017
As far as I am concerned, tonto dikeh is a liar. and a blatant type for that matter. Mind u that Mr Churchil has not said anything yet. Tonto, I advise u to shut up and face the reality of marriage. Marriage is a big commitment and not what you(Tonto ) think. stop embarrassing urself .

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" by samsam2019: 8:31pm On Feb 24, 2017
klanny:
The Guy lifestyle tire me oooo ..Upon say e dey marry celeb , wey e for dey hold like treasure
so being a celeb makes er special? Pffftt
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" by Adelaide2: 8:31pm On Feb 24, 2017
''I cannot marry an Igbo man. I prefer Yoruba men'' Tonto Dike, 2012.

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 24, 2017
Erngie:
Chai! Tonto heal..It's not the end of the world

Not easy when your relationship is other people's amusement. Maybe deactivate your social media accounts for 90 days. Let people go and find their own entertainment while she sorts her self out.

But will she?

Doubt it. Celebrities are addicted to attention - even the wrong type.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" by Icon79(m): 8:35pm On Feb 24, 2017
TinaAnita:

Is it not better and less complicated for her to pour out her heavy heart in public than to commit suicide? I know that the route she chose won't help but it's better than dying in silence. Dishing out all that shit in public must be extremely hard for her and I can't help but pity her.. so sad what marriage causes

I am never a big believer in broadcasting family business to the public. That never solves any problems. While I understand where you're coming from regarding the need to pour out her heavy heart, I think she's better off doing that amongst family and close friends.

Don't forget that she's saying all these things about the father of her son. And all these things would be out there in the public domain (www) forever. When her son grows up, his friends can always refer him to these things. And guess what? That boy would hate her and turn against her for all these immature behavior, trust me!

And by the way, putting all these things out in public means that she's leaving no room for reconciliation. No matter how bad it looks, there's always a chance of reconciliation. I just hope that somebody can get through to her before it's too late. Yes, she's hurt but the world wide web is certainly NOT the best way to let off steam.

7 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" by CarrotAndStick: 8:36pm On Feb 24, 2017
She deserves whatever is coming her way now. Tonto has never been a good girl all her life. Being a celebrity is not all there is but how positive you influence people who look up to you is what matters. A young lady who smokes Indian hemp openly and glorifies sex should never expect to enjoy a lasting marriage with a decent man. Cry me a river.
Karma is still a bytch!

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" by akanbiaa(m): 8:44pm On Feb 24, 2017
Erngie:
In marriage there is no celebrity. you have to keep whatever you are aside and perform your marital duties, that's how it works
Tiwa dey hear o
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" by andyanders: 8:47pm On Feb 24, 2017
onyekachee:
Mr church you cheat plus turned your wife to a punching bag,na only you Waka come sef?

But when she was running her mouth on social media singing how God gave her the best husband on earth, did it occur to her that she was running herself down? Why is she coming out now to call him names and how long have they been married that she cannot control herself. Is she saying she never cheated in her life? Can Tonto come out here to swear that she never slept with a married man in her life? Who is a saint? Can she sit down to trace how she came to meet the guy =Mr. Church or Chuchil or whatever his name is?Nobody is a saint. Coming on air to start saying rubbish that the guy gave her STD is useless. What if she was the one that gave the guy STD, considering her profession and who she was b4 getting married to the said man.

I still believe that Tonto never granted all this media interview.But if she did, that was wrong no matter what their problem has been.
I still see most of these media stories as one from someone who wants to run her down or her husband.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" by Bimpe29: 8:49pm On Feb 24, 2017
Tonto, this is just a side of the whole thing. You may subsequently debunk this and tell us you lied.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" by 2shur: 8:50pm On Feb 24, 2017
i thought ffk was a mad Dzog
not until we saw an advanced madness in fayose.
now daddy freeze abi na sub zero i be tink say he na unlumited till kemi oluoyo started her 24/7 unlumited rantings..anytin she rants on.
now tonto is new maddest..any lul thing na tweet.
small gurls everywhere.
do not eva geh married to someone richer and wealthy cause ud be luke rag to them.
with they fav lines.
trust naija and pride.
i pickd u up from the gutters
i bought you a range rover.
dis dat.
abegi tinto get lost
bich.

i predicted it months ago...buh everyone cursed me on nairaland.
bich.

instead make u follow yur former ex
u dey form boss chic cos of range..iphone 6s..dubai shiits.
poverty isay bastard.

street boiz no cherish poverty stricken ppl.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" by Officialpmarcel(m): 8:51pm On Feb 24, 2017
[quote author=klanny post=54014044]I totally understand but the Man is supposed to at least acknowledge her worth in the society[/quote

That her worth won't allow her to be submissive
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" by Pray(m): 8:52pm On Feb 24, 2017
Eeediot.... no be u see am marry? King kong.... wetin u expect. Shior.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" by onyekachee(f): 8:57pm On Feb 24, 2017
sammhi:

I wonder if you have any brains ? So you believe the thrash ? She beats her and it was only when he went to Ghana and she stayed with her mother in law that things turn ugly .
Have you heard from him? No ! The girl looks like a scammer . If this guy was Igbo , would she treat him like this ?
Her story get many k leg
you and your generations have no brain idiot,was I the one who took tonto''s phone and typed what went wrong in her marriage Fool...frustrated idiot

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" by STILESGANG: 8:58pm On Feb 24, 2017
Philpham:
Church hill is indeed a disgusting man, Nigeria men deny fall hand seriously, I always advise girls to avoid marrying them. White men treat women better and they love black girls wella.

Men and abuse. It shall never be well for that church hill man , never. He will burn and crash, and so will his fake foundation which he uses as a brothel to trap unsuspecting women. Man-wh..ore. Ash.awo man.

Am, waiting for Tontos tell all book to come out.

Ugly mofo. I don't even know why the son looks like him. Tsk...
Kindly shut the phuck up! You only heard one side of the story and you are already casting aspersions... Typical of women undecided

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" by Barbiedollz(f): 8:59pm On Feb 24, 2017
why do i hv a feeling this story's a lie Mrs tonto
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 24, 2017
klanny:
The Guy lifestyle tire me oooo ..Upon say e dey marry celeb , wey e for dey hold like treasure
wetin special about calebs?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 24, 2017
Geraldyne:
To be honest, I dinno dis church guy til tonto dikeh married him.....dz marriage story sef
and ppl were saying he"s a nephew to obasanjo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Esther Nwachukwu: Married Men Are Sweeter Than Single Men / Veteran Actor Ignis Ekwe Is Dead / Oreofeoluwa: From 'Mommy Calm Down' To Nollywood Kid Actor (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.