Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" (57340 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: My Next Cosmetic Surgery Will Be Worth Over N5m / Tonto Dikeh: My 102-Year-Old Grandma Still Drinks Stout / Tonto Dikeh: My Boyfriend While Single Was Igbo, I Never Said I Can’t Marry Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" by Nobody: 11:58pm On Feb 24, 2017
henryhemon:
When you marry cuz of money there are prices that will come with it,I don't need a woman that will marry me cuz of what I 've got after 1 year then reality sets in,marry cuz of what is important his or her personality not cuz of money or beauty then you will have a peaceful home. Omotola said something when she was asked how she was able to hold her family together for so long and she said she got her husband's back and the man got her back....they married because they loved each other.
Good talk
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" by oxon(m): 12:21am On Feb 25, 2017
XaviDayo:
Karma is a #Biiiiitch. I am not in support of the beating but you went into that he'll hole because of ego and nothing more.
plz don't tell any of u believe this clap trap , when she was flaunting this guy , showing the world , all those fancy and expensive gift he bought her he was a saint then oh , now that he has dipped his cassava inside another pot , Churchill don' turn baphomet ,.. plz she should go and park well who is she fooling
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" by hay123: 12:47am On Feb 25, 2017
This is bullshit is the penis met for only her. King solomon had 1000 women. I want to know what girls these days mean by cheating. As an African man we are created polygamous this is a natural thing. I want to let her know that nature is analog and not digital. Since she is a digital girl she should leave the analog man alone. Toto dick it is very clear you dont want to marry you are a disgrace.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" by Nobody: 1:03am On Feb 25, 2017
Let us hear the other side of the story.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" by warrah(m): 1:15am On Feb 25, 2017
This woman should remember she now has a son and the Internet never forgets, she shld imagine her son reading all this trash she has been spewing when he grows up and caution her tongue.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" by hay123: 1:22am On Feb 25, 2017
Once a prostitute is always a prostitute. She only used this guy head to get a son. Case close street here toto dick comes.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" by NOBLE179(m): 1:41am On Feb 25, 2017
good for u. u said u can't marry Igbo man. now see ur life.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" by rightwingz: 3:01am On Feb 25, 2017
klanny:
It seems Tonto Dikeh has been holding in a lot for too long and just has to get things off her chest.Moreso, having thousands of comments daily telling you to go back to your husband can be frustrating .
In yet another post on Instagram, Tonto Dikeh replied a fan who asked how she lost so much weight .She wrote

How? It was very simple having a husband who cheats on a roll and uses you for a punching bag and suffering gross verbal Abuse sun Up to sun down in my home..Am sure any woman would loss weigh,I look pretty because Am serving a living God who never Sleeps!!!

http://www.klannyblog.com/2017/02/tonto-dikeh-says-her-husband-was-cheat.html

Women can lie...................where is the swollen or bleeding face? abi na WWE punching that doesn't bleed?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" by opribo(m): 3:11am On Feb 25, 2017
YES, any talkative wife, any wife that will not listen and respect the husband, any wife that will not behave and act like a wife must be beaten black and blue and another wife brought in.

It is as simple as that, marriage is serious business and not a show business, if you have a man who decides to marry you, make him a king over you, if you cannot do that then he will kick you out and women should know it now they will always be the loser. So try and make union work, I know you got the power.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" by caniva(m): 6:48am On Feb 25, 2017
undecided na so den dey fail for school, wetin den ask, wetin she dey answer?

You look pretty, what's the secret?

I'm loolink pretty, cuz I'm serving a Living God.

You have failed my dear, cuz the examiner has no time to read all your stories. If he doesn't see the answer BTW 1st n 2nd line, dat's all.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" by Shantyken(m): 7:32am On Feb 25, 2017
this church heel sabi body pass Toto dika ever since this dia marriage wahala na totodika d write everything for social network. Toto dika abeg respect ur celeb life
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" by Gassa007: 7:58am On Feb 25, 2017
klanny:
The Guy lifestyle tire me oooo ..Upon say e dey marry celeb , wey e for dey hold like treasure
Treasure my foot,so they have two heads compare to other ladies
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" by youngjoy(f): 8:00am On Feb 25, 2017
chukagates:
so because its a "fellow woman" she should not say the truth ..you see how your brain works?? are we here for gender fight?? some women will call white black because it involves their gender
but hw do u knw that she is not sayin d truth, do u live with her... why judging n call her names, what right hv u to do dat... u r a woman too n u no hw most of dis men behaves. all u shld do is pray for her not saying ill words about her. with does words u said of her , u r not any better
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" by Gassa007: 8:01am On Feb 25, 2017
Geraldyne:
To be honest, I dinno dis church guy til tonto dikeh married him.....dz marriage story sef
That guy was made before he met her.And is everyone you must know
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" by Codes151(m): 9:50am On Feb 25, 2017
klanny:
The Guy lifestyle tire me oooo ..Upon say e dey marry celeb , wey e for dey hold like treasure
she for Marry for love not for stats
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" by glossy6(f): 10:11am On Feb 25, 2017
TPAND:
Tonto is a big fat shameless lair.

You lied you made Churchill by posting fake stories of him getting you gifts. Damn! Lie from the pit of hell.
Churchill is so rich, he can afford to buy the whole Dikeh generation two times.

He gave you STDs... since the OAP used that line to defend her yeast infected v-jay-jay no one believes that anymore.

You reaping the fruits of what you sowed. Remember the number of married directors you humped on your way to the top. You were so bichhhhy every tom and Harry in Nollywood could tell the color of your pants.

Don't come here and cry foul play. Karma is serving you the best dish you deserve in marriage. Enjoy it while it last.

aprofofuuuu ! Where you there when every Tom and Harry were climbing her? aprofofuuu oooh. Hmm
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 25, 2017
klanny:
don't mind the idiot
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" by drtee247(m): 11:10am On Feb 25, 2017
onyekachee:
Mr church you cheat plus turned your wife to a punching bag,na only you Waka come sef?

how
u take know say no be lie she dey lie?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" by seangy4konji: 12:00pm On Feb 25, 2017
tonto...

u nor get any brain...
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" by assana: 12:17pm On Feb 25, 2017
klanny:
But i think there's an agency that fights domestic violence in nigeria
..Right ??
please can someone help me to get the name and probably their numbers, I mean the fights against domestic violence.?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" by TPAND(f): 12:25pm On Feb 25, 2017
glossy6:

aprofofuuuu ! Where you there when every Tom and Harry were climbing her? aprofofuuu oooh. Hmm

Tonto fan please stay off my mention. You read the bitter truth about your role model
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" by davidif: 12:37pm On Feb 25, 2017
onyekachee:
Mr church you cheat plus turned your wife to a punching bag,na only you Waka come sef?

Like someone said, there is three sides to every story, Side A, Side B and the Truth.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" by davidif: 12:42pm On Feb 25, 2017
klanny:

Like someone said, there is three sides to every story, Side A, Side B and the Truth.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" by CellTabRepairs: 12:48pm On Feb 25, 2017
Unfortunate stories gracing our ears.
When these imagery of marriage being a mockery by just a handful repeatedly bombarding the media space, it weakens the perception of marriage carried into new homes of the future as a strong enduring worthwhile institution.

These celebs should spare young impressionable minds these kinds of imagery.

**Click My Name & View That Resource You Need!**
Don't wait in perpetuity for job invitations after applying!
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" by davidif: 12:51pm On Feb 25, 2017
Tynasparks:
Next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dang! Bad and Boujee.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" by davidif: 12:51pm On Feb 25, 2017
AgentGoat:
If to say seun marry this girl all these for no dey happen now

cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" by glossy6(f): 1:11pm On Feb 25, 2017
TPAND:

Tonto fan please stay off my mention. You read the bitter truth about your role model

Go and meet Buhari in London
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" by preselect(m): 1:31pm On Feb 25, 2017
i dont like it when people come out in public to talk about their marital issues. angry

keep it to yourselves, afterall when you guys were busy f-cking yourselves at night I was not invited angry angry

#BuhariIsBadForNigeria

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" by TPAND(f): 1:43pm On Feb 25, 2017
glossy6:

Go and meet Buhari in London

He pain am..... chaaiiiiiii grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" by Tynasparks(f): 3:27pm On Feb 25, 2017
davidif:

Dang! Bad and Boujee.
huh Meaning
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" by Jeezbaby(f): 4:33pm On Feb 25, 2017
Hmmmmm my TONTOLET, don't let Mr chinco matter scatter ya head o, let human wey get sense cont. to stay among human nd the beast go live where he belong abeg.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" by barallanee(f): 6:56pm On Feb 25, 2017
People are always good at judging d wives bt I really think dis Churchill has a questionable character

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prince Ademola Adeyemo Is Dead / Richard Nnadi’s Traditional Wedding: Don Jazzy, Tonto Dikeh, Jude Okoye & Lasisi / Future Wore A Torn Cloth To MTVMAMA2016 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.