Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,540 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

Baby Suffering From Heart Defect Dies In Ife Ahead Of His Surgery. PICS - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Baby Suffering From Heart Defect Dies In Ife Ahead Of His Surgery. PICS (22400 Views)

Argentine Surgeons Suspended For Taking Selfies During A Surgery (Pics) / June Wanza, Kenyan Lady Dies During Breast Enlargement Surgery. Pics / African Doctor Performs Successful Foot Reimplantation Surgery(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baby Suffering From Heart Defect Dies In Ife Ahead Of His Surgery. PICS by informant001: 12:12pm On Feb 24, 2017
A little baby who was sick for months has died -leaving his family in deep sorrow. The boy who suffered from a heart defect before his death -had been sick for 16 months but due to lack of finance, the parents were unable to pay for surgery to correct the issue.

A ray of hope shone on the family after the mother met a philanthropist Amb Dion Osagie from Godsent Foundation in Benin, Edo state as preparations were made to raise money for the child's treatment. The boy died yesterday in Ife ahead of his heart surgery.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/02/little-baby-suffering-from-heart-defect.html

Re: Baby Suffering From Heart Defect Dies In Ife Ahead Of His Surgery. PICS by informant001: 12:16pm On Feb 24, 2017

Re: Baby Suffering From Heart Defect Dies In Ife Ahead Of His Surgery. PICS by veekid(m): 12:44pm On Feb 24, 2017

pathetic

1 Like

Re: Baby Suffering From Heart Defect Dies In Ife Ahead Of His Surgery. PICS by Janetessy(f): 12:44pm On Feb 24, 2017
Take heart

GOD KNOWS BEST
Re: Baby Suffering From Heart Defect Dies In Ife Ahead Of His Surgery. PICS by Samexdx(m): 12:45pm On Feb 24, 2017
Eya... God will do the best
Re: Baby Suffering From Heart Defect Dies In Ife Ahead Of His Surgery. PICS by wunmi590(m): 12:45pm On Feb 24, 2017
God help us and and console the family

2 Likes

Re: Baby Suffering From Heart Defect Dies In Ife Ahead Of His Surgery. PICS by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 24, 2017
Rest well, little one.

He is at peace now.

9 Likes

Re: Baby Suffering From Heart Defect Dies In Ife Ahead Of His Surgery. PICS by shugacaneman: 12:45pm On Feb 24, 2017
sad. God knows why.
Re: Baby Suffering From Heart Defect Dies In Ife Ahead Of His Surgery. PICS by Leobrain(m): 12:45pm On Feb 24, 2017
RIP
Re: Baby Suffering From Heart Defect Dies In Ife Ahead Of His Surgery. PICS by sannieday: 12:46pm On Feb 24, 2017
So pathetic. RIP little one
Re: Baby Suffering From Heart Defect Dies In Ife Ahead Of His Surgery. PICS by sexyglow(f): 12:46pm On Feb 24, 2017
Oh dear! Rest In Peace little angel.
Re: Baby Suffering From Heart Defect Dies In Ife Ahead Of His Surgery. PICS by mykelmeezy: 12:47pm On Feb 24, 2017
rip

the fate and lives of children in Nigeria and Africa in general

seems so bleek...

3 Likes

Re: Baby Suffering From Heart Defect Dies In Ife Ahead Of His Surgery. PICS by Michaelpresh(m): 12:47pm On Feb 24, 2017
e pain me
Re: Baby Suffering From Heart Defect Dies In Ife Ahead Of His Surgery. PICS by Thisis2raw(m): 12:47pm On Feb 24, 2017
I wish him Godspeed
Re: Baby Suffering From Heart Defect Dies In Ife Ahead Of His Surgery. PICS by Iamdmentor1(m): 12:47pm On Feb 24, 2017
He has entered heaven.
Re: Baby Suffering From Heart Defect Dies In Ife Ahead Of His Surgery. PICS by Ekakamba: 12:48pm On Feb 24, 2017
He's resting with the Lord!
21ST CENTURY: A century where our...
Phones are #Wireless
Cooking are #Fireless
Cars are #Keyless
Food are #Fatless
Tyres are #Tubeless
Tools are #Cordless
Dress are #Sleeveless
Youth are #Jobless
Leaders are #Shameless
Relationships are #Meaningless
Attitude are #Careless
Wives are #Fearless
Husbands are #Loveless
Feelings are #Heartless
Education are #Valueless
Children are #Mannerless
Government are #Useless
PARLIAMENT are #Clueless
MASSES are #Helpless

Everything is becoming #LESS but still our hope in God is #Endless.

In fact I am #Speechless Because Salvation remains #Priceless

Happy weekend Nairalanders! May God bless you all.
Copied!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Suffering From Heart Defect Dies In Ife Ahead Of His Surgery. PICS by obembet(f): 12:48pm On Feb 24, 2017
Whenever I read a story like this, it makes me remember that song title " IT'S WELL"

am sorry mother, I couldn't help

God will replace him with beta child
Re: Baby Suffering From Heart Defect Dies In Ife Ahead Of His Surgery. PICS by Mznaett: 12:49pm On Feb 24, 2017
Gracious me! Rip lil boysad
Re: Baby Suffering From Heart Defect Dies In Ife Ahead Of His Surgery. PICS by ichommy(m): 12:50pm On Feb 24, 2017
Rest On.. embarassed
Re: Baby Suffering From Heart Defect Dies In Ife Ahead Of His Surgery. PICS by lovingyouhun: 12:51pm On Feb 24, 2017
So sorry ma'am, May God fill your heart quickly with joy that will displace this great sorrow. It is well.
Re: Baby Suffering From Heart Defect Dies In Ife Ahead Of His Surgery. PICS by dayleke: 12:51pm On Feb 24, 2017
So sad...
RIP baby..
Re: Baby Suffering From Heart Defect Dies In Ife Ahead Of His Surgery. PICS by crispyvick(f): 12:52pm On Feb 24, 2017
wat more can i say,den later u will hear smbdy boasting of buying a car worth billions nd wen it cums to help d poor masses dey becum deaf.RIP baby boy
Re: Baby Suffering From Heart Defect Dies In Ife Ahead Of His Surgery. PICS by Boboforthegirls: 12:53pm On Feb 24, 2017
Re incarnate to a better country
Re: Baby Suffering From Heart Defect Dies In Ife Ahead Of His Surgery. PICS by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 24, 2017
cry

Very painful, after person don carry pikin finish for 9 months e come die. Ehh cry
Re: Baby Suffering From Heart Defect Dies In Ife Ahead Of His Surgery. PICS by petitejolie(f): 12:55pm On Feb 24, 2017
my baby boy Its good u went home. this world is not worth it anyway. for 16months without financial help? but an old man as 9.8mil dollars as gift, u just got a glimpse of how wicked d world is. enjoy with Jesus in heaven

1 Like

Re: Baby Suffering From Heart Defect Dies In Ife Ahead Of His Surgery. PICS by timatedre: 12:55pm On Feb 24, 2017
I feel pained about this and it's more painful because I didn't help...R.I.P little one
Re: Baby Suffering From Heart Defect Dies In Ife Ahead Of His Surgery. PICS by modanwealth: 1:02pm On Feb 24, 2017
I wish the wealthy people in our society will realize that GOD made them rich to render help in times like this....the little boy's life would have been saved if someone had responded to the parents in the first 3 months.... RIP little man

1 Like

Re: Baby Suffering From Heart Defect Dies In Ife Ahead Of His Surgery. PICS by birmingham04: 1:02pm On Feb 24, 2017
This is one of the reason why i think that 98% of our leaders will never see the merch of God.Can the govt assist the poor boy?Life is more precious than trilion of naira. We have devil as our leaders.
Re: Baby Suffering From Heart Defect Dies In Ife Ahead Of His Surgery. PICS by birmingham04: 1:03pm On Feb 24, 2017
This is one of the reason why i think that 98% of our leaders will never see the mercy of God.Can the govt assist the poor boy?Life is more precious than trilion of naira. We have devil as our leaders.
Re: Baby Suffering From Heart Defect Dies In Ife Ahead Of His Surgery. PICS by AdonaiRoofing(m): 1:03pm On Feb 24, 2017
May God give the parents the fortitude to bear the loss. RIP baby

Contact us for all your roofing jobs and roof maintenance etc etc
Re: Baby Suffering From Heart Defect Dies In Ife Ahead Of His Surgery. PICS by nothingmega122(m): 1:04pm On Feb 24, 2017
Rip little one

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Gives Birth To Triplets At Imo Hospital. Photos / Asthma - Causes, Symptoms And Management / UK Licenses 266 Nigerian Doctors In Two Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.