Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,725 members, 7,805,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

Baby Suffering From Heart Defect Dies In Ife Ahead Of His Surgery. PICS - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Baby Suffering From Heart Defect Dies In Ife Ahead Of His Surgery. PICS (22399 Views)

Argentine Surgeons Suspended For Taking Selfies During A Surgery (Pics) / June Wanza, Kenyan Lady Dies During Breast Enlargement Surgery. Pics / African Doctor Performs Successful Foot Reimplantation Surgery(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Suffering From Heart Defect Dies In Ife Ahead Of His Surgery. PICS by nightingalee: 1:07pm On Feb 24, 2017
... Jeremiah 29:11; For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace , and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
Re: Baby Suffering From Heart Defect Dies In Ife Ahead Of His Surgery. PICS by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 24, 2017
Poor thing.

His only issue was being born a Nigerian sad
Re: Baby Suffering From Heart Defect Dies In Ife Ahead Of His Surgery. PICS by AreaFada2: 1:31pm On Feb 24, 2017
Rip.

At the same time an old man who promised change is in London for check up. Any zombie who quotes me to say nonsense, the thunder that will fire him/her is pomping relentlessly under guidance of sopana, ogun, esu and ayelala.

I dey really vex now.
Re: Baby Suffering From Heart Defect Dies In Ife Ahead Of His Surgery. PICS by businesscitadel(m): 2:37pm On Feb 24, 2017
Eeyah poor boy! R.I.P! Yahweh and allah watched,kept quiet and did nothing while this innocent boy suffered for 16 huge months before passing on. Rest in peace little boy! cry
Re: Baby Suffering From Heart Defect Dies In Ife Ahead Of His Surgery. PICS by joshmelo: 3:41pm On Feb 24, 2017
RIP cry...ITS WELL
Re: Baby Suffering From Heart Defect Dies In Ife Ahead Of His Surgery. PICS by chuks34(m): 4:11pm On Feb 24, 2017
obembet:
Whenever I read a story like this, it makes me remember that song title " IT'S WELL"

am sorry mother, I couldn't help

God will replace him with a Betta child
Beta child kwa.
Dis one Na Wetin, scarp child
I appreciate Ur concern Buh
choose ur words wisely
Re: Baby Suffering From Heart Defect Dies In Ife Ahead Of His Surgery. PICS by chuks34(m): 4:14pm On Feb 24, 2017
Re: Baby Suffering From Heart Defect Dies In Ife Ahead Of His Surgery. PICS by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:27pm On Feb 24, 2017
Go back to God $ leave This world that is Coming to an end
Re: Baby Suffering From Heart Defect Dies In Ife Ahead Of His Surgery. PICS by Dsov2016: 11:58pm On Feb 24, 2017
Rip to the baby and my condolences to the family. I remember some weeks back when the mom went on air on EBS radio and TV, ITV radio and TV. I could remember thinking "ah, they will raise the money quickly, people will donate the money quickly as the mother and father of the child always put a smile on our faces anytime their on TV on their comedy/society drama KOPIKO AND NEIGHBORS especially with kopiko catch phrase when he is campaigning to market women." I wished I could donate something but unfortunately I had nothing so all I could do was sensitize my family,friends and neighbours and pray for the child. May God accept the child unto his blossom and give the family fortitude to bear this painful loss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Gives Birth To Triplets At Imo Hospital. Photos / Asthma - Causes, Symptoms And Management / UK Licenses 266 Nigerian Doctors In Two Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.