Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,751 members, 7,802,302 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

Man Baths Dirty Almajiris In Maiduguri (Photos) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Baths Dirty Almajiris In Maiduguri (Photos) (41677 Views)

My Experience At NIMC Enrollment Centre, Ramat Polytechnic, Maiduguri. / Maiduguri Residents Pick Ice As Rain Falls (Photos) / Man Baths With Fruit Juice ─ Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Baths Dirty Almajiris In Maiduguri (Photos) by adioolayi(m): 2:24pm On Feb 24, 2017
Who are the Parents of these ones Exactly my thoughts when I was serving in Kano....And that's exactly how your thoughts will be if you are seeing Almajiris for the very first time in your life.

#SayYestoChildSpacing
#BornWhatYouCanCareFor
#Polygamyisn'tHowManlyUare

1 Like

Re: Man Baths Dirty Almajiris In Maiduguri (Photos) by fujirice: 2:25pm On Feb 24, 2017
OP edit your writeup.
It's "bath" and not "birth".
Ciao! wink

1 Like

Re: Man Baths Dirty Almajiris In Maiduguri (Photos) by gbegemaster(m): 2:25pm On Feb 24, 2017
jennifer22:
I am getting there
I must make FTC today
That's not how to make FTC. There are techniques involved
Re: Man Baths Dirty Almajiris In Maiduguri (Photos) by Mrchippychappy(m): 2:26pm On Feb 24, 2017
serious risk wen dis mumu dey take all in the name of charity. Dis aboki guys head no correct Oh! I once read a story when Abokis gather one man wan kill am because another aboki okada guy talk sey de man come down from Okada, give am money from there im pr1ck no come dey work again. At the end of the day dey found out that it was just false alarm. One of these almajiri boys fit go back talk say after dem baff am finish im pr1ck no work again. dem go gather come cut this mumu head comot
Re: Man Baths Dirty Almajiris In Maiduguri (Photos) by seguno2: 2:28pm On Feb 24, 2017
When will he send them to school?
Re: Man Baths Dirty Almajiris In Maiduguri (Photos) by modanwealth: 2:32pm On Feb 24, 2017
are u telling me that children of that age cannot take care of themselves? short of words. ..
Re: Man Baths Dirty Almajiris In Maiduguri (Photos) by babatee126(m): 2:37pm On Feb 24, 2017
Re: Man Baths Dirty Almajiris In Maiduguri (Photos) by Alphasoar(m): 2:38pm On Feb 24, 2017
Blackfire:
yet he would be the first to be decapitated when that madness enter their brain.

to the MOD why was I banned some days ago?
He did not know when he clicked "BAN" on your name from his side of the computer! lols!
Re: Man Baths Dirty Almajiris In Maiduguri (Photos) by chyima(f): 2:40pm On Feb 24, 2017
From the comments on facebook the carwash is near Mohamed indimi house,and with his riches pple around him are still hungry SMH....
Re: Man Baths Dirty Almajiris In Maiduguri (Photos) by dsocioemmy(m): 2:42pm On Feb 24, 2017
See them shouting allah allah sarki up and down. but will be the first to shout kill him when issue starts
Re: Man Baths Dirty Almajiris In Maiduguri (Photos) by Raintaker(m): 2:42pm On Feb 24, 2017
madridguy:
Jazakalahu....Emir Sanusi need to take his crusade up and let our people knows there is nothing like Al-majiri. Parent must take good care of their children.
What is the meaning of Almajiri?
and why do they refer to the kids as Almajiri
Re: Man Baths Dirty Almajiris In Maiduguri (Photos) by Bimpe29: 2:42pm On Feb 24, 2017
Kudos! Keep it up.
Re: Man Baths Dirty Almajiris In Maiduguri (Photos) by poyet(m): 2:45pm On Feb 24, 2017
The northern elites are not willing to stop this almajiri menace in our society. SLS (Sanusi Lamido Sanusi) mentioned something regarding the almajiris recently. They should build up on that!
Re: Man Baths Dirty Almajiris In Maiduguri (Photos) by princeemmma(m): 2:48pm On Feb 24, 2017
great job, operation washout
Re: Man Baths Dirty Almajiris In Maiduguri (Photos) by OlaSpeaker(m): 2:51pm On Feb 24, 2017
Drversatile:
Commendable , but it really showed how backward we are. In this age and time, bathing for a grown up?

I weep for my country cry cry cry
Yes we are backward and is better we accept this fact because the more we pretend not to be the more we are left behind. the guy knows there is problem and he find a way of solving it he did not shy away and pretend all is well because he knows the only way to solve a problem is to first appreciate the magnitude of the problem

1 Like

Re: Man Baths Dirty Almajiris In Maiduguri (Photos) by AceKid(m): 2:53pm On Feb 24, 2017
make sure he also wash their blockcuts and a** precisely cos money used in sustaining this new entrepreneurship ain't easy to comes by this recession *:: abi anybody wan donate me some Bitcoin?
lol!
I wan start here for my area Biko

#profound

Re: Man Baths Dirty Almajiris In Maiduguri (Photos) by 2ruink(m): 2:53pm On Feb 24, 2017
This is sheer stvpidity to say the least
Re: Man Baths Dirty Almajiris In Maiduguri (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 2:54pm On Feb 24, 2017
Take it or leave it,north is one of the major problems of Nigeria
Re: Man Baths Dirty Almajiris In Maiduguri (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 2:56pm On Feb 24, 2017
Raintaker:

What is the meaning of Almajiri?
and why do they refer to the kids as Almajiri
almajari means beautiful children of the north
Re: Man Baths Dirty Almajiris In Maiduguri (Photos) by decepticos(m): 3:02pm On Feb 24, 2017
Can anyone explain in layman's term's what al-majiri means?
Re: Man Baths Dirty Almajiris In Maiduguri (Photos) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 3:08pm On Feb 24, 2017
Blackfire:
yet he would be the first to be decapitated when that madness enter their brain.

to the MOD why was I banned some days ago?

Because banning has become their new hubby.
They aren't happy if they don't ban unjustifiably.
By the way, don't expect a response.
Re: Man Baths Dirty Almajiris In Maiduguri (Photos) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 3:10pm On Feb 24, 2017
Almajiris - products of Islam.
Re: Man Baths Dirty Almajiris In Maiduguri (Photos) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 24, 2017
Awon eyan Jacksparr0w127,almajiiris. grin grin
Re: Man Baths Dirty Almajiris In Maiduguri (Photos) by sameagles(m): 3:11pm On Feb 24, 2017
I can only see one, were are the rest almajiris, nairaland need to begin to learn how to scrutinises some posts.
Re: Man Baths Dirty Almajiris In Maiduguri (Photos) by Johnsown1(m): 3:13pm On Feb 24, 2017
Why is it that people of the north/almejiri likes begging, so lazy.
The other day custom storm peoples shop,carried their rice and oil then gave it to the almejeris, what are they still doing at the Federal IDP camp. why can't they can't go to school or trade.
Re: Man Baths Dirty Almajiris In Maiduguri (Photos) by FavoredGuy: 3:15pm On Feb 24, 2017
Oyi akwa asa ahu... Him dey wear clothes dey baff. Na eye service and typical attenseeker (i.e short form for attention seeker). Who that one epp?
Re: Man Baths Dirty Almajiris In Maiduguri (Photos) by FavoredGuy: 3:16pm On Feb 24, 2017
Igbos would call that 'Oyi akwa asa ahu...' Him dey wear clothes dey baff. Na eye service and typical attenseeker (i.e short form for attention seeker). Who that one epp?
Re: Man Baths Dirty Almajiris In Maiduguri (Photos) by bigiyaro(m): 3:23pm On Feb 24, 2017
washing dia mentality and souls wuld av been better.
Re: Man Baths Dirty Almajiris In Maiduguri (Photos) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 24, 2017
prettythicksme:
Awon eyan Jacksparr.0w127,almajiiris. grin grin
who is almajiiri?
Re: Man Baths Dirty Almajiris In Maiduguri (Photos) by Nnwannsukka(m): 3:29pm On Feb 24, 2017
Thought I was gonna see a female almajiris back bathing not knowing I'll encounter with another kanjis
Re: Man Baths Dirty Almajiris In Maiduguri (Photos) by Emeskhalifa(m): 3:30pm On Feb 24, 2017
darkenkach:
Abokii will always be an Abokii. Bathing someone with their trouser on and the child is till seating down.
grin
U wicked sha
Re: Man Baths Dirty Almajiris In Maiduguri (Photos) by dee02(m): 3:32pm On Feb 24, 2017
Nice. But why them no fit bath themselves?! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

8 Edo Indigenes Who Arrived Nigeria From Spain This Morning, Die In Accident / Who Is Your Nigeria Hero: Past And Present? / Man Sits In Tyres On An Okada (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.