Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

60-yr Old Nigerian Bride Gets Married For The 1st Time!pictures - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 60-yr Old Nigerian Bride Gets Married For The 1st Time!pictures (1365 Views)

Sansa Of Tife Sexual Abuse Allegations Gets Married / This Togolese 'sugar Baby' Gets £2.5k Monthly To Keep 60-yr-old Doctor Company / Nigerian Bride Gets A Mercedes From Her Ghanaian Groom At Her Wedding. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

60-yr Old Nigerian Bride Gets Married For The 1st Time!pictures by akubudejud(m): 12:39pm On Feb 24, 2017
60 year old Nigerian woman gets married for the first time ever! Nothing is impossible with God!

A 60 year old Nigerian woman got married for the first time ever today 4th February 2016.
The ageless bride who chose a diamante cinched detailed dress for her big day became her sensation for looking nothing close to her real age and getting married for the first time at age 60 (sixty).

She revealed her reason for waiting till 60 to get married was as a result of waiting for the right person via an Instagram post by Bridesnmoreikeja who shared photos for her big day; "60 years old and a first time bride as in she's never been married!.....Dang!!..she looks good at 60!! ....#goodgenes..#healthyliving...

I remember the first time we met and she told me her age...I was like #hollymolly!!! #abasi mbok .....#unbelieveable ......she went on to tell me how shes been waiting for 'mr right' since when she was in her 30's and he never came. And so two years ago, he finally appeared and proposed in 2016 .....#God is good...#delayisnotdenial
my dearest aunty sarah!..i celebrate with you and may God bless your union".

Photo Credit:
Instagram/Dabest_Inc/BridesnmoreIkeja

Re: 60-yr Old Nigerian Bride Gets Married For The 1st Time!pictures by Ayoolajumoke(f): 1:15pm On Feb 24, 2017
Wow, she looks too good for her age. Happy married life.
Re: 60-yr Old Nigerian Bride Gets Married For The 1st Time!pictures by Blackfire(m): 2:32pm On Feb 24, 2017
to all the ladies u will get married at the appointed time. . she looks beautiful

(1) (Reply)

How I Met My Husband / I Married My Sister Because You Cant Control Love” Man Who Married His Sister Sa / Be Honest Guys!!! What Are Things U Somuch Find Attractive About Girls????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.