Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,543 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Photos Of 10 G-wagons Including A Gold Plated One Reportedly Owned By A Nigerian - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of 10 G-wagons Including A Gold Plated One Reportedly Owned By A Nigerian (62707 Views)

Boko Haram Fuel Suppliers Arrested At Filling Station Owned By Lawmaker. Photos / Okorocha Bans Keke Napep In Owerri, Replaces Them With 2000 Wagons (Photos) / Nigerian Man With 10 G-wagons Including One Which Is Gold Plated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of 10 G-wagons Including A Gold Plated One Reportedly Owned By A Nigerian by DonBenny77(m): 3:37pm On Feb 24, 2017
the poverty mentality in this Buhari regime is alarming

If one aboki can marry more than 80 wives.....

tell me what wrong with marrying 10 G-wagons

Re: Photos Of 10 G-wagons Including A Gold Plated One Reportedly Owned By A Nigerian by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 24, 2017
TPAND:
Na only Aproko dey blow whistle. Bad belle, because person work hard to buy G-WAGON, you carry whistle they blow upndown.

In Nigeria many persons have this mentality that only does in government can buy same number of cars in a collection. I know an Ibo guy, renowned business man that has 7 rolls royce. Beat that. Keep blowing your whistle instead of getting to work to buy your own fleets of private jets

are you scared? Did u or your father stolen govt money, just relax, you will soon be investigated, thief everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of 10 G-wagons Including A Gold Plated One Reportedly Owned By A Nigerian by Bimpe29: 3:41pm On Feb 24, 2017
Nigeria would have been better, had it been we truly love ourselves. This Nigerian with 10 G-Wagons must surely have family and friends in dire need of less than 1% of the total worth of those rubbish he keeps there.
Re: Photos Of 10 G-wagons Including A Gold Plated One Reportedly Owned By A Nigerian by gowaga68: 3:44pm On Feb 24, 2017
SalamRushdie:
So because he has 10 God wags he is now corrupt ..I hope y'all know that it was under Buhari that God wagon started costing over 70 million naira .Any business man that had an annual revenue of over 200 million nair can infact afford same..I am sure this must be for sale or they had an event
When did you turn lawyer? Lol
Re: Photos Of 10 G-wagons Including A Gold Plated One Reportedly Owned By A Nigerian by pappilo(m): 3:46pm On Feb 24, 2017

Godwin Obaseki?

I personally think the video is fake. I think its one of those FX videos that people make.
Re: Photos Of 10 G-wagons Including A Gold Plated One Reportedly Owned By A Nigerian by bigiyaro(m): 3:46pm On Feb 24, 2017
TPAND:
Na only Aproko dey blow whistle. Bad belle, because person work hard to buy G-WAGON, you carry whistle they blow upndown.

In Nigeria many persons have this mentality that only does in government can buy same number of cars in a collection. I know an Ibo guy, renowned business man that has 7 rolls royce. Beat that. Keep blowing your whistle instead of getting to work to buy your own fleets of private jets

Park your dirty mouth for gutter jare, wetin be bad belle about whistle blowing? if you really earn your money in a clear clean and legit way, then you simply show the authorities when dem knock for your gate. BTW dat guy way get 7 rolls royce is a drug baron.
Re: Photos Of 10 G-wagons Including A Gold Plated One Reportedly Owned By A Nigerian by Abagworo(m): 3:50pm On Feb 24, 2017
This is nothing to raise an eyebrow about. Many ordinary hardworking citizens are car freaks.
Re: Photos Of 10 G-wagons Including A Gold Plated One Reportedly Owned By A Nigerian by ManTiger(m): 3:51pm On Feb 24, 2017
SalamRushdie:
So because he has 10 God wags he is now corrupt ..I hope y'all know that it was under Buhari that God wagon started costing over 70 million naira .Any business man that had an annual revenue of over 200 million nair can infact afford same..I am sure this must be for sale or they had an event
guy, Benz AMG 65 cost 75m. This is 10 excluding the Gold plated. We are talking about 5bn naira sir.
Re: Photos Of 10 G-wagons Including A Gold Plated One Reportedly Owned By A Nigerian by SalamRushdie: 3:55pm On Feb 24, 2017
ManTiger:
guy, Benz AMG 65 cost 75m. This is 10 excluding the Gold plated. We are talking about 5bn naira sir.

I said 5 years ago Na
Re: Photos Of 10 G-wagons Including A Gold Plated One Reportedly Owned By A Nigerian by Abagworo(m): 3:55pm On Feb 24, 2017
Bimpe29:
Nigeria would have been better, had it been we truly love ourselves. This Nigerian with 10 G-Wagons must surely have family and friends in dire need of less than 1% of the total worth of those rubbish he keeps there.

I don't agree with you. When I suffer to make my money then I have the right to do what I like with it. I personally like cars and no whistle-blower can stop me from accumulating them in dozens. The whistle blowing should be restricted to only those who have occupied positions in government to enrich themselves and not businessmen who suffered to build their wealth.
Re: Photos Of 10 G-wagons Including A Gold Plated One Reportedly Owned By A Nigerian by kevinace11: 4:25pm On Feb 24, 2017
ItxAyce:
I think this must be the handiwork of corrupt officials..... Those of you saying that a hardworking Nigerian could have bought this should think again..

Why in the world would I work my ass of to get rich just to start buying g-wagons with my hard earned money??

A hardworking Nigerian wouldn't have been rich if he/she kept on buying silly useless things with the money he/she is supposed to invest with.
What about those arabians and people from the middle east nko?
Re: Photos Of 10 G-wagons Including A Gold Plated One Reportedly Owned By A Nigerian by lazeal: 4:57pm On Feb 24, 2017
TPAND:

Bros, hold am there... doing business in Nigeria is a TOUGH SHIIIT. Which kind business him dey do. Let them investigate and if he is found not guilty, all good. Na poverty mentality dey worry most of us and slave mentality. The whites hard do things like this. Were you in the bush when Mark Zuck visited Nigeria and even walked on foot most times.

Most you have a sick mentality. Those who really work hard through legit means don't do such abeg.
Re: Photos Of 10 G-wagons Including A Gold Plated One Reportedly Owned By A Nigerian by 4peace(m): 5:02pm On Feb 24, 2017
Abagworo:

I don't agree with you. When I suffer to make my money then I have the right to do what I like with it. I personally like cars and no whistle-blower can stop me from accumulating them in dozens. The whistle blowing should be restricted to only those who have occupied positions in government to enrich themselves and not businessmen who suffered to build their wealth.

I beg to differ
Everybody should be check.
If you're into finance you will understand better that it is not easy to make or declare profit(revenue is not profit)
Re: Photos Of 10 G-wagons Including A Gold Plated One Reportedly Owned By A Nigerian by TPAND(f): 5:14pm On Feb 24, 2017
lazeal:
Bros, hold am there... doing business in Nigeria is a TOUGH SHIIIT. Which kind business him dey do. Let them investigate and if he is found not guilty, all good. Na poverty mentality dey worry most of us and slave mentality. The whites hard do things like this. Were you in the bush when Mark Zuck visited Nigeria and even walked on foot most times.

Most you have a sick mentality. Those who really work hard through legit means don't do such abeg.

Slave mentality is truly worrying you. You think everyone must be like Mark Zucnonesense. You can keep worshipping him as your idol, but not everyone will have the same lifestyle as him.

How I chose to spend my money is no ones business, it doesn't have a template, because zuckerburg decided not to flaunt his own doesn't mean I shouldn't flaunt mine.
Re: Photos Of 10 G-wagons Including A Gold Plated One Reportedly Owned By A Nigerian by flyforall: 8:03pm On Feb 24, 2017
SEE ONE OF MY DREAM CARS
ALL I WANT IS 1
Re: Photos Of 10 G-wagons Including A Gold Plated One Reportedly Owned By A Nigerian by Inova(m): 11:54pm On Feb 24, 2017
NextGovernor:
So if I buy 10 Royce rolls with my hard earned money people will now be blowing whistle? Most Lazy Nigerians always think you can't make it if you aren't involve in dirty deals like politics and 419. People will be vexing for you when spending your money you worked hard for in Club.

Lazy and unserious people always believe all riches are illegally acquired not knowing when you work hard you can be richer that politicians.

Note: I am not defending this becos I don't know his source but stating what most Nigerians believe.
Wistle blowing is required for the owner to provide evidence of his source of income. If genuine then no prob. But if otherwise.............
Re: Photos Of 10 G-wagons Including A Gold Plated One Reportedly Owned By A Nigerian by goldedprince: 7:23am On Feb 25, 2017
stupid nigerians, they believe every rich guy stole from the government. bunch of loosers
Re: Photos Of 10 G-wagons Including A Gold Plated One Reportedly Owned By A Nigerian by Bimpe29: 9:33am On Feb 25, 2017
Abagworo:

Haba! Kindly read my comment once again, but do so with open mind and meticulously.
Re: Photos Of 10 G-wagons Including A Gold Plated One Reportedly Owned By A Nigerian by Abagworo(m): 10:16am On Feb 25, 2017
4peace:

I beg to differ
Everybody should be check.
If you're into finance you will understand better that it is not easy to make or declare profit(revenue is not profit)

That brings us to an idea which I thought would have been adopted by Nigeria Government. The idea of "luxury tax" . Some cars and houses should be classified as luxury and taxed heavily like 200k to 500k annually in order to reduce our ability to waste. Tinted cars should be charged 100k annually or you remove the tints.

These measures will earn revenue for government and at the same time help balance widening social gap among citizens.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) / Buhari Rejects Files, Orders Aides To Meet Osinbajo / Twenty Young Nigerians Who Helped General Buhari Become President Buhari In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.