Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,150 members, 7,807,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Ese Eriata Advises Ladies With Smelly Vagina. Facebook Users React - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ese Eriata Advises Ladies With Smelly Vagina. Facebook Users React (68531 Views)

BBNaija: Bally Sucks Ese's Boobs / TTT Is A Married Man - Ese Tells Bisola / Ese Eriata Joins Big Brother Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ese Eriata Advises Ladies With Smelly Vagina. Facebook Users React by Lasskeey: 5:43pm On Feb 24, 2017
maestro299:

Guy, why yhu dey hurry? Abeg stop the posting of dis pix. I be small pikin o.
.....That matter no get small pikin or big pikin grin grin grin

Re: Ese Eriata Advises Ladies With Smelly Vagina. Facebook Users React by kceewhyte(m): 6:04pm On Feb 24, 2017
OgaJonah:
On my way to brothel to find out.
funny you
Re: Ese Eriata Advises Ladies With Smelly Vagina. Facebook Users React by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 24, 2017
Lasskeey:
...Real Men that Value that ThiN grin grin grin
okay goodluck
Re: Ese Eriata Advises Ladies With Smelly Vagina. Facebook Users React by highness25(m): 6:20pm On Feb 24, 2017
ngeneukwuewuGOAT:
These sh!ts from bbNija is turning into something else. Which kain wahala be this

Today you go hear say them do mouth action. Tomorrow na brest sucking. Next tomorrow na Mouth Action. Today again na smelly virgina.

Wetin dey sup na

Abeg on a serious note, what is the whole idea behind that show bbnija because uptill now, na watch i go just sitDON dey watch and if i tell you say i understand anything wen them do there, na lie i lie undecided
ah ah! U even get time to watch? Instead of me to watch that sh*t I rada carry pure water for head de enter Lagos streets
Re: Ese Eriata Advises Ladies With Smelly Vagina. Facebook Users React by dingbang(m): 6:20pm On Feb 24, 2017
Sometimes I ask myself, how do girls know that a guy don't wash his boxers for 3months...

Am tryn to think if its her brother who she has lived with or her dad or her fiancee... Or even her husband....

Before you come in here to spew trash, please mind what you post...

The Lady is giving a sound advice but d dirty girls won't take heed because it is annoying.. They know their pussies are oozing of ammonia smell... Then dey shift d blame to d guys... Iranu..

A smelly vagina will always be a smelly vagina irrespective of the washing, as long as its caused by bacteria, it will only go when treated and that is why I urge females out there to visit their gynaes every now and then for check ups

2 Likes

Re: Ese Eriata Advises Ladies With Smelly Vagina. Facebook Users React by pussyAvenger: 6:27pm On Feb 24, 2017
Muzanga:
And nobody is talking about that space between a man's dick and his balls. Smells like damp clothes. Some guys wear one pair of boxers for 3months. See them dirty guilty guys quoting me. cheesy e pain them.
u can't compare there with there
Re: Ese Eriata Advises Ladies With Smelly Vagina. Facebook Users React by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 24, 2017
maestro299:

hmmm... Based on your criticism of this lady, I was expecting to see something you know... 'constructive' on your dp, not you posting such 'unserious things' as your profile pix showing us your body contours. (PS; They're fine)

Lol ok i changed it hope dis wan is better grin
Re: Ese Eriata Advises Ladies With Smelly Vagina. Facebook Users React by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 24, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:
Are U serious? cry Oh dear
Yes man had to make 1000 candles today for wedding tomorrow .. so was working like a mad goat but im done now smiley
Re: Ese Eriata Advises Ladies With Smelly Vagina. Facebook Users React by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 24, 2017
Thought they said it washes it self. Ooops. Na una sabi. My babe own clean
Re: Ese Eriata Advises Ladies With Smelly Vagina. Facebook Users React by deathstroke(m): 6:48pm On Feb 24, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol ok i changed it hope dis wan is better grin
Why do you want to kill me at this young age grin why shawty why? grin
Re: Ese Eriata Advises Ladies With Smelly Vagina. Facebook Users React by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 24, 2017
deathstroke:
Why do you want to kill me at this young age grin why shawty why? grin
What i do cheesy
No die o ...
Re: Ese Eriata Advises Ladies With Smelly Vagina. Facebook Users React by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 24, 2017
I swear! I was just staring at the jerking motions throughout grin
DONSMITH123:
This babe chest na fire
Re: Ese Eriata Advises Ladies With Smelly Vagina. Facebook Users React by deathstroke(m): 6:53pm On Feb 24, 2017
Bumbae1:

What i do cheesy
No die o ...
vaseline crew don dey view grin
Re: Ese Eriata Advises Ladies With Smelly Vagina. Facebook Users React by biggy26: 7:08pm On Feb 24, 2017
Muzanga:
And nobody is talking about that space between a man's dick and his balls. Smells like damp clothes. Some guys wear one pair of boxers for 3months. See them dirty guilty guys quoting me. cheesy e pain them.

Are u married? just asking. Ur funny tho.
Re: Ese Eriata Advises Ladies With Smelly Vagina. Facebook Users React by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 24, 2017
Muzanga:

I see you've been giving some dirty boys some head
Re: Ese Eriata Advises Ladies With Smelly Vagina. Facebook Users React by back2sender: 7:14pm On Feb 24, 2017
IF YOU WANT TO DESTROY ANY NATION WITHOUT WAR MAKE ADULTERY, FORNICATION AND NUDITY COMMON IN THE YOUNG GENERATIONS.
THIS IS WHAT IS BEEN PLAYED IN BBN AND OTHERS

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata Advises Ladies With Smelly Vagina. Facebook Users React by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 24, 2017
Lasskeey:
...Ok !Thank you grin grin grin
smh
Re: Ese Eriata Advises Ladies With Smelly Vagina. Facebook Users React by lielbree: 7:21pm On Feb 24, 2017
Muzanga:
*yak*
Re: Ese Eriata Advises Ladies With Smelly Vagina. Facebook Users React by airminem(f): 7:26pm On Feb 24, 2017
Realy? Terrible

Re: Ese Eriata Advises Ladies With Smelly Vagina. Facebook Users React by flyforall: 8:00pm On Feb 24, 2017
simple....let them go buy vagisil
Re: Ese Eriata Advises Ladies With Smelly Vagina. Facebook Users React by Bowwow11(m): 8:10pm On Feb 24, 2017
Dis is serious o
Re: Ese Eriata Advises Ladies With Smelly Vagina. Facebook Users React by toogbasky(m): 8:33pm On Feb 24, 2017
She's right jare, I knw how many girls I have left bcus of smelling viginal, you can't just tell her, kinda embarrassing , girls of dis days

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata Advises Ladies With Smelly Vagina. Facebook Users React by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 24, 2017
Muzanga:

You must have a very dirty boyfriend. You seem to know the smell too well.
Re: Ese Eriata Advises Ladies With Smelly Vagina. Facebook Users React by ozo13(m): 8:50pm On Feb 24, 2017
Muzanga:
grin
Re: Ese Eriata Advises Ladies With Smelly Vagina. Facebook Users React by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 24, 2017
Trash!!! Meanwhile
visit http://www.otaniumblog..com for your fresh edutainment gist.
Re: Ese Eriata Advises Ladies With Smelly Vagina. Facebook Users React by Nathanieloo7(m): 8:57pm On Feb 24, 2017
Muzanga:

and we use a whole air freshner because of smelly pussy

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata Advises Ladies With Smelly Vagina. Facebook Users React by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 24, 2017
infogenius:
So there are ladies with smelly vagina?
I never knew

Your nose no dey work, ewu, if not you for smell ya mama own. Okponu oshi undecided
Re: Ese Eriata Advises Ladies With Smelly Vagina. Facebook Users React by airprinz(m): 9:47pm On Feb 24, 2017
They re talking of the hole, me am busy looking at the woman's horn on the chest
Re: Ese Eriata Advises Ladies With Smelly Vagina. Facebook Users React by airprinz(m): 9:49pm On Feb 24, 2017
They're talking about the hole, me am busy looking at the woman's horns on the pix
Re: Ese Eriata Advises Ladies With Smelly Vagina. Facebook Users React by augustine: 10:29pm On Feb 24, 2017
Muzanga:
You must have licked countless number of those areas to know they smell like damp clothes. grin
Re: Ese Eriata Advises Ladies With Smelly Vagina. Facebook Users React by DavidEsq(m): 10:39pm On Feb 24, 2017
Muzanga:
Chisos! I wee tell ur moda. So dis is wat u haf been doing in sch abi? And ur fada is busy boasting at a palm wine bar, dat his daughter is studying hard. Chai.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified / Erica & Kiddwaya Caught Kissing Hours After She Called Off Their Relationship / Multichoice Increases Prices Of GOtv, DStv Packages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.