Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,751 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Yahoo Plus Plus - The New Spiritual Internet Fraud !! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yahoo Plus Plus - The New Spiritual Internet Fraud !! (1000 Views)

Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo / Yahoo Plus+: The Stories Are Fake / Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahoo Plus Plus - The New Spiritual Internet Fraud !! by mishooo(m): 1:38pm On Feb 24, 2017
I saw the below online and decided to share:

"I just feel like sharing this..... If any man have an ear, let him hear. Revelation 13:9.

"Too many times people make excuses for being wit som1 cos they are comfortable with who they're with; or cos they're tired of being single. I can vouch for it that soul ties are real.

"Dating & physical ties are much more than matter of the heart. They are matter of d soul & spirit.

"Last year December, I travelled to ....... met with some of my very old friends. Yea, they are looking real good, expensive cars, nice outfits, spending anyhow.

"Funny thing... they told me to meet them in one of the most expensive hotels. So we could talk better about life and all that. We were all happy to see each other. Sat down, we started gisting and one of them said...you can order for whatever you want.

"Food, wine, anything, & ti oba je omo germo lofe, won wa ni bi" owo okin shey problem" I actually didn't understand the omo germo part.

"After a while, I decided to leave, we exchanged contacts. One was my very close friend when in school. So I fixed another date with him.

"I was like, khay...you are lazy, your friends are big boys and you are here still hustling. I was a little bit down. Thank God for God. I'll like to tell you this, comparing yourself to others will only prevent you from happiness. Just work hard and trust God.

"I was so curious about what these guys do for a living. I don't have to be quiet, who knows, a great deal might come out. I said to myself....a better job offer or business. Well, I met with that my friend a day to Christmas I think.....

"I started asking him questions....life in general, family, what they all do for a living.We were close in schl, so I was very free with him. And then silence came....hmm, khay, what do you do in abuja, omo mummy ni e, o le lemi nkan ti an se( u're mums pet, u can't do wht they do)

"I was so scared. This kinda thing almost put me into trouble wen in schl. Sometimes If they tell u what they do, they might lure u into it. Well, to cut it short, he told me these guys are into yahoo plus plus plus. Can't even remember how many plus. *Deepsigh*

"Now...this is why I'm tweeting this. Not only for the ladies, guys too should be very careful these days PLEASE. He said their own plus isn't laptop. D logic is simple.They sleep wit girls to take their star/fortune & leave dem struggling all their lives.

"This is too deep. Too spiritual. Too bad. In a country, where you're still struggling even with your stars intact. *Deepsigh*

"No wonder the Bible says in Jeremiah 17:9 that the heart is deceitful above all things, AND DESPERATELY WICKED: who can know it? See, let me tell you this...the safest place to be is in God's hand. Honor God, obey His commandments. This is only for your good

"To make the matter worse, he said....as a guy if you sleep with such lady, they'll get your destiny too. So it goes like that. That's how their money generates. Khay, ma sho ra o ( khay be careful) he kept on repeating that. Well, after that I talked to him abt God.

"Ladies be careful of men you let into your heart and enter your body. Sex is not only physical exchange, it is also a spiritual exchange. Sexual soul ties bind you to a man, men his type and the dark spirits that follow him.

"If u adopt a sexually promiscuous lifestyle & connect with people sexually outside of marriage, u're not only disrespecting d will of God....you are spiritually and physically opening yoursef to spirits that mean you no good.

"Flee from sexual immorality. In many places, scriptures teaches that fornication is a MORTAL SIN. It may seem hard holding on to your body, but trust me, it's even harder getting off a soul tie.

"There are many ways to show love WITHOUT having sex. Don't be deceived. I pray for many more years of this celebration in good health, happiness and joy. May the Lord bless us all." (sic)
Re: Yahoo Plus Plus - The New Spiritual Internet Fraud !! by Onyeka64(m): 1:39pm On Feb 24, 2017
May God help us
Re: Yahoo Plus Plus - The New Spiritual Internet Fraud !! by baZOOKer: 1:42pm On Feb 24, 2017
Wrong typa hustle
Re: Yahoo Plus Plus - The New Spiritual Internet Fraud !! by dollyjoy(f): 1:43pm On Feb 24, 2017
Have seen this somewhere before.undecided

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus Plus - The New Spiritual Internet Fraud !! by Nobleman18(m): 1:45pm On Feb 24, 2017
Crrrrapp
Re: Yahoo Plus Plus - The New Spiritual Internet Fraud !! by Tarnisis(m): 3:00pm On Feb 24, 2017
If not for STD, I think sseexx should be prescribed for morning,afternoon, and night walahi!
Re: Yahoo Plus Plus - The New Spiritual Internet Fraud !! by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 24, 2017
pia rabbsh, "pure rubbish" manigga,im going off work on monday, i get bang bang date...dont come and use your own to cast mine

(1) (Reply)

. / All You Need To Know About Masturbation / Has Anyone Joined Fitnessdoctor On His Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.