Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,425 members, 7,808,521 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Make Me A Wife - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Make Me A Wife (119704 Views)

Killing a Wife / Beyoncé Did Not Make Me Popular – Chimamanda Adichie / Chimamanda Adichie: "Beyonce Didn't Make Me Popular" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make Me A Wife by Michelle55: 4:18pm On Mar 27, 2017
Martin124:
hmmm I dey see u oo...
smiles.. Are u sure its me dat u r seeing?
Re: Make Me A Wife by Maryclaire1(f): 5:23pm On Mar 27, 2017
Dearie what's happening naaa sad sad.......you are lagging in your update...hope u are ok?
Re: Make Me A Wife by degelinglacis: 6:33pm On Mar 27, 2017
Maryclaire1:
Dearie what's happening naaa sad sad.......you are lagging in your update...hope u are ok?

I have been trying to write but the words were not coming. But before tomorrow I am sure I will deliver. Thank you ma

1 Like

Re: Make Me A Wife by horlah1(f): 6:50pm On Mar 27, 2017
degelinglacis:

I have been trying to write but the words were not coming. But before tomorrow I am sure I will deliver. Thank you ma
The Lord is ur strength
Re: Make Me A Wife by Maryclaire1(f): 8:25pm On Mar 27, 2017
degelinglacis:

Ok dear I was a bit worried.....take all your time dear..more wisdom to you.
Re: Make Me A Wife by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 27, 2017
Michelle55:
smiles.. Are u sure its me dat u r seeing?
okokobilko,,,,!!!ask me again?
Re: Make Me A Wife by yusufibrahim(m): 1:05am On Mar 28, 2017
degelinglacis u did it again it's a hit back to back.... I read it with a heavy heart u just show me the kind of world we leave in were someone u think got ur back is actually the one behind all ur predicaments yet u still give ur all to that person even going to the extent of defending that person with all u ve got and mean while the person u think to ve the enemy is actually the person. Who got ur back..... Nice one degelinglacis. Mire grace to u bro

2 Likes

Re: Make Me A Wife by Nobody: 1:31am On Mar 28, 2017
My guts tell me dat bonuade myt nt live 2 tell d full story of aina
Re: Make Me A Wife by horlah1(f): 9:22pm On Mar 28, 2017
Updates plsssssss
Re: Make Me A Wife by degelinglacis: 10:07pm On Mar 28, 2017
wink wink

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Make Me A Wife by degelinglacis: 10:08pm On Mar 28, 2017
richiearmany14:
My guts tell me dat bonuade myt nt live 2 tell d full story of aina
Haa, please oo no let her die
Re: Make Me A Wife by degelinglacis: 10:08pm On Mar 28, 2017
yusufibrahim:
degelinglacis u did it again it's a hit back to back.... I read it with a heavy heart u just show me the kind of world we leave in were someone u think got ur back is actually the one behind all ur predicaments yet u still give ur all to that person even going to the extent of defending that person with all u ve got and mean while the person u think to ve the enemy is actually the person. Who got ur back..... Nice one degelinglacis. Mire grace to u bro
Thank you sir for this
Re: Make Me A Wife by degelinglacis: 10:09pm On Mar 28, 2017
Maryclaire1:
Ok dear I was a bit worried.....take all your time dear..more wisdom to you.
Thank u miss

1 Like

Re: Make Me A Wife by degelinglacis: 10:12pm On Mar 28, 2017
horlah1:
Updates plsssssss

Here it is. I hope it pleases you

2 Likes

Re: Make Me A Wife by Eniqurl(f): 11:07pm On Mar 28, 2017
Aina is a fucking beast!

1 Like

Re: Make Me A Wife by prisiliveth: 11:08pm On Mar 28, 2017
oh God of Dr D.K Olukoya deliver me from every Aina in Jesus name.ah d heart of man is desperately wicked.thanks for d update sis

2 Likes

Re: Make Me A Wife by ibawon(m): 11:28pm On Mar 28, 2017
The truth is that I've been refreshing this page since yesterday.
It is good since you are just updating the page.
Don't let us quarrel oo wink
Re: Make Me A Wife by Precial419: 12:50am On Mar 29, 2017
Dis is story is awesomely captivating. Most times we go around accusing enemies when our friends are d curse of ur troubles. beta b with a frnd dat is beta than me than one dat is jealous of me . gracias for this great work.

1 Like

Re: Make Me A Wife by Alennsar(f): 9:05am On Mar 29, 2017
Ah! This life eh uhm I Don't even know what to say
But I thank God I don't have any close friend.

1 Like

Re: Make Me A Wife by lettruthprevail: 9:46am On Mar 29, 2017
Precial419:
Dis is story is awesomely captivating. Most times we go around accusing enemies when our friends are d curse of ur troubles. beta b with a frnd dat is beta than me than one dat is jealous of me . gracias for this great work.

Good friends are hard to find. This story sound just like my case. I had a man who proposed to marry me. My best friend, unknowing to me, discredited me before him when he wanted to know my kind of person. long story short, the guy was afraid and revoked his marriage proposal. My friend said she didnt want me to get married before her. She also spiritially poisoned my elder sister cos she disapproved of our friendship. My sister nearly died.
So, (in bob marley's voice) your worst enemy could be your best friend, and your best friend your worst enemy.
I DONT HAVE FRIENDS BUT ACQUITTANCES!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Make Me A Wife by Michelle55: 9:54am On Mar 29, 2017
lettruthprevail:

Good friends are hard to find. This story sound just like my case. I had a man who proposed to marry me. My best friend, unknowing to me, discredited me before him when he wanted to know my kind of person. long story short, the guy was afraid and revoked his marriage proposal. My friend said she didnt want me to get married before her. She also spiritially poisoned my elder sister cos she disapproved of our friendship. My sister nearly died.
So, (in bob marley's voice) your worst enemy could be your best friend, and your best friend your worst enemy.
wow! Dats terrible.such frnds are gud 4 jst 'hellos'. Tnk God u found out on tym nd severe ties wit her

1 Like

Re: Make Me A Wife by Precial419: 10:04am On Mar 29, 2017
lettruthprevail:

Life is so full of twists.my best frnd is me and i dont even trust myself completely so hw can i trust odas

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Make Me A Wife by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 29, 2017
lettruthprevail:

Smiles , we share something in common.friends! Forget about em you only call em your friend , who are you to them?
A friend or just another disturbing unstable fool.
It is well. No best friend for me. My neighbours don't even know my real name , just an alias and for us it's just hello.
But the down side , you get lonely even in the midst of multitude.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Make Me A Wife by susiivy: 11:38am On Mar 29, 2017
hmmm this makes me remember my wonderful father whom his own bestfriend poisoned. my best friend is me myself and I

4 Likes

Re: Make Me A Wife by Maryclaire1(f): 3:30pm On Mar 29, 2017
I wish Aina die in the next update joor angry may God keep us save from the wicked ones.thanks for the update dear u rock wink kiss anticipating another update soonest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Make Me A Wife by lettruthprevail: 3:55pm On Mar 29, 2017
specter:

Smiles , we share something in common.friends! Forget about em you only call em your friend , who are you to them?
A friend or just another disturbing unstable fool.
It is well. No best friend for me. My neighbours don't even know my real name , just an alias and for us it's just hello.
But the down side , you get lonely even in the midst of multitude.

hmmm. it's better to be lonely than to hv people you call friends that can kill you.

i honestly enjoy my own company. Jesus and the internet are my friends cos the people you talk to in the internet cant come out to betray or kill you unless you agree to it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Make Me A Wife by lettruthprevail: 11:07am On Mar 30, 2017
More updates please!!

1 Like

Re: Make Me A Wife by Halyma(f): 1:35pm On Mar 30, 2017
Waiting patiently for an update

1 Like

Re: Make Me A Wife by Oyinda8100(f): 6:33pm On Mar 30, 2017
Waiting patiently for an update

1 Like

Re: Make Me A Wife by horlah1(f): 9:22pm On Mar 30, 2017
Omo this is hot..more grace ma
Re: Make Me A Wife by Joyce21(f): 11:34pm On Mar 30, 2017
edakun epp me with updates!

1 Like

Re: Make Me A Wife by Lordshola: 7:43am On Mar 31, 2017
degelinglacis:

Here it is. I hope it pleases you
hope all is well?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! / The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac / No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.