Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

My Husband Never Bought The Things I Said He Bought For Me, I Lied - Tonto Dikeh - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Husband Never Bought The Things I Said He Bought For Me, I Lied - Tonto Dikeh (392 Views)

99 Things I Want To Do Before I Die (A List) / What Are The Things We All Do But Do Not Admit Doing Them? / He Insulted And Blocked Me On FACEBOOK Because I Said This. Am I Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Never Bought The Things I Said He Bought For Me, I Lied - Tonto Dikeh by kizygist: 2:13pm On Feb 24, 2017
From 2015 until before the end of last year, Tonto Dikeh took to instagram to flaunt a great deal of costly endowments she guaranteed her significant other provided for her, applauding him to high waters. Among the endowments was a striking canary yellow ring, a Toyota Prado SUV, a precious stone studded chopard neckband and wristwatch which was her push blessing, iPhone 7 rose gold, and a Lexus LX 570 SUV...

Since they have spilt, Tonto Dikeh is letting lose via web-based networking media,

In a progression of remarks made via web-based networking media today, she denied bits of gossip that he was gay, yet uncovered that she lied about the costly endowments she prior asserted he purchased for her. Tonto likewise uncovered that she picked the wrong man to utilize her stage to manufacture.

READ MORE HERE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>http://kizygist..com.ng/2017/02/my-husband-never-bought-things-i-said.html

Re: My Husband Never Bought The Things I Said He Bought For Me, I Lied - Tonto Dikeh by nightingalee: 2:16pm On Feb 24, 2017
Re: My Husband Never Bought The Things I Said He Bought For Me, I Lied - Tonto Dikeh by Sunnymatey(m): 2:25pm On Feb 24, 2017
If Mr X is "the wrong man", where then is the right man.
Re: My Husband Never Bought The Things I Said He Bought For Me, I Lied - Tonto Dikeh by moblix: 2:57pm On Feb 24, 2017
D issue is too complex,4 me to draw conclusion here is my question was she using those things she claim d husband bought her
Re: My Husband Never Bought The Things I Said He Bought For Me, I Lied - Tonto Dikeh by pepemendy(m): 3:21pm On Feb 24, 2017
foolish woman

(1) (Reply)

All Drainage System Without Approval Will Be Demolished. / Nigerian Celebrities That May Never Get Married / Change Of Name.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.