Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,402 members, 7,781,160 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:03 AM

Tonto Dikeh Flees With Son, Husband’s Properties Document Worth $1million - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Flees With Son, Husband’s Properties Document Worth $1million (55395 Views)

Wizkid Backstage With Son, Zion In London Before Performance At 02 Arena / Linda Ikeji Slays In Newspaper Gown, Spotted With Son In London (Photos) / "Illuminati Agent" Offers Don Jazzy $1million If He Joins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Flees With Son, Husband’s Properties Document Worth $1million by Ekakamba: 4:00pm On Feb 24, 2017
Mskrisx:
In this little days small me has spent on earth I have learned alot. One of the greatest of the lessons is that- "be careful what you say and do no matter the reason behind it because, you might never have the chance to explain or the chance to make amends cus it would have gone farther than u expected.

Tonto love and my big boss church hill... May God give u both the courage to amend whatever it is. No matter how dirty people have labeled you both I need you to know that " In the end, Love is all that matters." smiley
And you think there was love in the wedlock? Think twice.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Flees With Son, Husband’s Properties Document Worth $1million by wellmax(m): 4:00pm On Feb 24, 2017
dbynonetwork:
Where I come from we always warn our girls never to marry an AFONJA MAN........
An average Afonja man sees MARRIAGE AS A BOY FRIEND AND GIRL THING.... they can never settle down with one wife...

I always tell my kinsmen to RUN FAR AWAY from Osus and Igbos in general.
They are promiscuous, very stubborn, abusive, mutual respect is far from them. They are mostly gold diggers.
They only enduring love they have is for money.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Flees With Son, Husband’s Properties Document Worth $1million by Nickymezor(f): 4:00pm On Feb 24, 2017
chykmoni:
Nawao
Na real wa o undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flees With Son, Husband’s Properties Document Worth $1million by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 24, 2017
dbynonetwork:
An average Afonja man sees MARRIAGE AS A BOY FRIEND AND GIRL THING.... they can never settle down with one wife...

That's why 99.9% of ashawos in Lybia, Italy, rest of Europe Western Nigeria are all una wink

Kwantinue but EFCC is watching you and your lies
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flees With Son, Husband’s Properties Document Worth $1million by Oba09085(m): 4:01pm On Feb 24, 2017
My question is this who did the valuation of the properties.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flees With Son, Husband’s Properties Document Worth $1million by Elle277(f): 4:02pm On Feb 24, 2017
Story story..bloggers nawa oh
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flees With Son, Husband’s Properties Document Worth $1million by ipodstinks: 4:02pm On Feb 24, 2017
ehnn

Re: Tonto Dikeh Flees With Son, Husband’s Properties Document Worth $1million by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 24, 2017
cao:
Y'all really need to learn the definition of elope.

You dey mind dem! All these cheap semiliterate bloggers.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flees With Son, Husband’s Properties Document Worth $1million by soderican(m): 4:03pm On Feb 24, 2017
This girl na thief
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flees With Son, Husband’s Properties Document Worth $1million by Mskrisx(f): 4:03pm On Feb 24, 2017
Ekakamba:
And you think there was love in the wedlock? Think twice.

Bro, dey ur lane smiley
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flees With Son, Husband’s Properties Document Worth $1million by Adebowale89(m): 4:03pm On Feb 24, 2017
dbynonetwork:

and where is that place u come from? hope is not that region that their husband use their wife for money ritual you're talking about?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Flees With Son, Husband’s Properties Document Worth $1million by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 24, 2017
wellmax:

I always tell my kinsmen to RUN FAR AWAY from Osus and Igbos in general.
They are promiscuous, very stubborn, abusive, mutual respect is far from them. They are mostly gold diggers.
They only enduring love they have is for money.

I may be banned for agreeing with you so I won't, BUT wink
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flees With Son, Husband’s Properties Document Worth $1million by wellmax(m): 4:05pm On Feb 24, 2017
EgunMogaji:

I may be banned for agreeing with you so I won't, BUT wink
But sincerely, jokes apart, it is something I have been warned about severally. I had them as neighbours and so I know.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flees With Son, Husband’s Properties Document Worth $1million by OlivetBen(m): 4:07pm On Feb 24, 2017
I thought people said that you can't judge a book by it's cover. How come all these developments?
One thing we should know is this, "he who sow to the flesh must definitely reap corruption." How on earth can a sane man marry insane person that is not treated? I think them say two of them don shame their critics because they've been living a make-up marriage life.
Abeg make I close my mouth jaree.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Flees With Son, Husband’s Properties Document Worth $1million by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 24, 2017
wellmax:

But sincerely, jokes apart, it is something I have been warned about severally. I had them as neighbours and so I know.

You'll be best served to heed that warning my friend.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flees With Son, Husband’s Properties Document Worth $1million by officialJP(m): 4:08pm On Feb 24, 2017
something still amazed me some ppl with bigger problems are still after tonto thread y ders is chucking dem insideundecidedundecidedundecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flees With Son, Husband’s Properties Document Worth $1million by thestevens: 4:11pm On Feb 24, 2017
I doubt this news...this is just to counter what she earlier said,besides how many millions of dollars is the Churchill guy worth?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flees With Son, Husband’s Properties Document Worth $1million by colli247(m): 4:12pm On Feb 24, 2017
barcitymedia:
The Tonto Dikeh and Her Husband Churchill Olakunle marriage drama started as a joke until several publications came out online from the marriage Controversy.BECAUSE CHURCHIL

The Marriage controversy started when it was revealed that Tonto Dikeh framed to blackmail her beloved husband Olakunle Churchill , that he was cheating on her with Emerging Nollywood Actress.

Tonto Dikeh husband, Churchill recently disclosed that he had no Female Personal Assistant on an interview with Toast Magazine, Rosy Meurer is just an ambassador to Big Church Foundation and not his Personal Assistant, He added.

While speaking to one of the wife's friend, he revealed to us that Churchill Left for Ghana when the Marriage Crisis started from the mother's in-law home where it was allegedly revealed that she pushed her mother in-law down and broke some properties in a bid to defend her marijuana lifestyle. THAT IS THE PRICE FOR MARRYING AN AFONJA MAN

A Domestic aide in the family again leaked out to an Abuja Blogger, Barcity that Tonto Dikeh has eloped with her Son, Properties document valued at $1m , Money which is said to be worth over 300 million Naira, since then Tonto Dikeh is still not yet to be reached, She added.

The Househelp who pleaded not to be mentioned also buttressed that she overhead her madam pushing to take over Big Church Foundation as a subsidiary of Tonto Dikeh Foundation as she believes that it will make better impression for a celebrity actress who is big on the media.

Popular Comedian Gandoki also recently attacked Tonto Dikeh on Instagram and asked her to go back to her Marriage.

Tonto Dikeh also disclosed that her marriage with Churchill was based on Lies, Scam and that she also treated many STDs.

According to the Report from Tonto Dikeh's Instagram Page, she also denied that her husband Churchill bought her 2017 Lexus SUV which we have seen her drive in the City of Abuja and also at Big Church Foundation Eye Project which was held in Millennium park, Abuja.

NAWA OH!!! Who is deceiving who

http://theplatformnews.com/breaking-news-tonto-dikeh-exposed-escapes-husbands-300m-naira/

SOURCE: BARCITY MEDIA
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flees With Son, Husband’s Properties Document Worth $1million by Nairaboi(m): 4:13pm On Feb 24, 2017
All that time she use to call him "King Kong", now na to disturb person upandan
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flees With Son, Husband’s Properties Document Worth $1million by colli247(m): 4:13pm On Feb 24, 2017
barcitymedia:
The Tonto Dikeh and Her Husband Churchill Olakunle marriage drama started as a joke until several publications came out online from the marriage Controversy.BECAUSE CHURCHIL

The Marriage controversy started when it was revealed that Tonto Dikeh framed to blackmail her beloved husband Olakunle Churchill , that he was cheating on her with Emerging Nollywood Actress.

Tonto Dikeh husband, Churchill recently disclosed that he had no Female Personal Assistant on an interview with Toast Magazine, Rosy Meurer is just an ambassador to Big Church Foundation and not his Personal Assistant, He added.

While speaking to one of the wife's friend, he revealed to us that Churchill Left for Ghana when the Marriage Crisis started from the mother's in-law home where it was allegedly revealed that she pushed her mother in-law down and broke some properties in a bid to defend her marijuana lifestyle.

A Domestic aide in the family again leaked out to an Abuja Blogger, Barcity that Tonto Dikeh has eloped with her Son, Properties document valued at $1m , Money which is said to be worth over 300 million Naira, since then Tonto Dikeh is still not yet to be reached, She added.

The Househelp who pleaded not to be mentioned also buttressed that she overhead her madam pushing to take over Big Church Foundation as a subsidiary of Tonto Dikeh Foundation as she believes that it will make better impression for a celebrity actress who is big on the media.

Popular Comedian Gandoki also recently attacked Tonto Dikeh on Instagram and asked her to go back to her Marriage.

Tonto Dikeh also disclosed that her marriage with Churchill was based on Lies, Scam and that she also treated many STDs.

According to the Report from Tonto Dikeh's Instagram Page, she also denied that her husband Churchill bought her 2017 Lexus SUV which we have seen her drive in the City of Abuja and also at Big Church Foundation Eye Project which was held in Millennium park, Abuja.

NAWA OH!!! Who is deceiving who

http://theplatformnews.com/breaking-news-tonto-dikeh-exposed-escapes-husbands-300m-naira/

SOURCE: BARCITY MEDIA
THAT IS THE PRICE FOR MARRYING AN AFONJA MAN IGBO LADIES TAKE NOTE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Flees With Son, Husband’s Properties Document Worth $1million by Duru009(m): 4:14pm On Feb 24, 2017
Toto is finished!!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flees With Son, Husband’s Properties Document Worth $1million by dbynonetwork: 4:16pm On Feb 24, 2017
Adebowale89:

and where is that place u come from? hope is not that region that their husband use their wife for money ritual you're talking about?

When we talk about money ritual OGUN state take the lead I am proud of it.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Flees With Son, Husband’s Properties Document Worth $1million by Sleezwizz: 4:21pm On Feb 24, 2017
dbynonetwork:

Oloriburuku ni e. U and your family members are a set of unfortunate people. Did they tie rope to tonto dikeh's neck before she married Churchill? Your brain needs factory reset.... wink
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flees With Son, Husband’s Properties Document Worth $1million by Josephamstrong1(m): 4:22pm On Feb 24, 2017

Re: Tonto Dikeh Flees With Son, Husband’s Properties Document Worth $1million by Sleezwizz: 4:22pm On Feb 24, 2017
colli247:
THAT IS THE PRICE FOR MARRYING AN AFONJA MAN IGBO LADIES TAKE NOTE

So what's the price of marrying an Igbo man? Drug trafficking I guess... Ode buruku....... grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flees With Son, Husband’s Properties Document Worth $1million by GuyfawkesAB(m): 4:24pm On Feb 24, 2017
Everyone in your place is still in the dark ages in their minds

dbynonetwork:
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flees With Son, Husband’s Properties Document Worth $1million by josite: 4:27pm On Feb 24, 2017
god bless tonto.the thief comes to steal,kill and destroy and once the job is done,the thief take the forever walk.enjoy your loot,na follish man thinks he found wife,not knowing na tonto he find.ur name go dey so popular,naomi self wiill envy u.tonto iranu

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Flees With Son, Husband’s Properties Document Worth $1million by Obatarhe1(m): 4:30pm On Feb 24, 2017
Fake news.she was in Rize fm warri this morning
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flees With Son, Husband’s Properties Document Worth $1million by Adebowale89(m): 4:32pm On Feb 24, 2017
dbynonetwork:

When we talk about money ritual OGUN state take the lead I am proud of it.

but at least you agree that your man use your woman for ritual?

ve been vindicated already
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flees With Son, Husband’s Properties Document Worth $1million by ngmgeek(m): 4:34pm On Feb 24, 2017
Women and drama. Eligible bachelors planning to settle down will now have plenty of reasons not to cheesy

Re: Tonto Dikeh Flees With Son, Husband’s Properties Document Worth $1million by Ekakamba: 4:35pm On Feb 24, 2017
Mskrisx:

Bro, dey ur lane smiley
I look like a bro ba? grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flees With Son, Husband’s Properties Document Worth $1million by dbynonetwork: 4:36pm On Feb 24, 2017
Sleezwizz:

Oloriburuku ni mi. I and my family members are a set of unfortunate people. Did they tie rope to tonto dikeh's neck before she married Churchill? My brain needs factory reset.... wink

SMH...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Nigerian Artistes Who Were Once Popular And Why They Left / Barry Jhay Innocent: CCTV Shows Kashy Godson Fell To His Death / Olugbenga Jacobs Graduates From University (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.