Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Tinubu In Akure Airport For Akeredolu's Inauguration(photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu In Akure Airport For Akeredolu's Inauguration(photos) (56628 Views)

Kola Abiola Hugs Tinubu In Aso Rock As Buhari Confers GCFR On His Father. Photos / Dino Melaye And Remi Tinubu In Red & White Dresses At Senate On Valentine's Day / I Attended Akeredolu’s Inauguration For Yoruba Unity — Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu In Akure Airport For Akeredolu's Inauguration(photos) by adegeye38(m): 12:30pm On Feb 25, 2017
Henrydone:
Johannesburg was 1st in the list, followed by Lagos, does Johannesburg has more GDP than lagos, of course not. Talking about best it cut across virtually everything.
johannessburg has the highest gdp of any country in africa
Re: Tinubu In Akure Airport For Akeredolu's Inauguration(photos) by Topshow2010(m): 1:35pm On Feb 25, 2017
[quote author=Deadvalley001 post=54028517]

At the mention of Ojukwu every Yoruba person must bow and confess that Ojukwu is the Lord of AFonj:as. [/quote

Mylove, Na dem as we discussed ;d Igbo cheesy grin

Re: Tinubu In Akure Airport For Akeredolu's Inauguration(photos) by Henrydone: 2:44pm On Feb 25, 2017
adegeye38:

johannessburg has the highest gdp of any country in africa
And how sure are you, you are very wrong Lagos is the city with the highest GDP in the whole of Africa kiss

Lagos GDP-----$91 billion

Johhanesburg GDP-----$83.9 billion

Re: Tinubu In Akure Airport For Akeredolu's Inauguration(photos) by adegeye38(m): 3:17pm On Feb 25, 2017
Henrydone:
And how sure are you, you are very wrong Lagos is the city with the highest GDP in the whole of Africa kiss

Lagos GDP-----$91 billion

Johhanesburg GDP-----$83.9 billion

when you compare the infrastructure of both cities u will knw dat Lagos is d bedrock of corruption and incompetence, the city is dirty, rotten, bad roads, no central sewage system, bad transportation system, lack of basic social amenities, infact it is a failed state
Re: Tinubu In Akure Airport For Akeredolu's Inauguration(photos) by moshino(m): 3:24pm On Feb 25, 2017
BobHIGHNESS:
tinubu look fairly handsome,Ojukwu look like a bitch,e no fine atall

God will bless your generations unborn with tinubu's looks then.
Re: Tinubu In Akure Airport For Akeredolu's Inauguration(photos) by Eastwalk(m): 3:28pm On Feb 25, 2017
adegeye38:

when you compare the infrastructure of both cities u will knw dat Lagos is d bedrock of corruption and incompetence, the city is dirty, rotten, bad roads, no central sewage system, bad transportation system, lack of basic social amenities, infact it is a failed state
Bros small small na, na that same Lagos be this ooo

LAGOS

Re: Tinubu In Akure Airport For Akeredolu's Inauguration(photos) by adegeye38(m): 4:48pm On Feb 25, 2017
Eastwalk:
Bros small small na, na that same Lagos be this ooo

LAGOS
you are showing me pictures of places have been to, moreso d pictures are severely edited, showing me pictures of marina that have been like that since the 80s, most of those building are privately owned

last time i went there i was dissapointed at d dissaray and dirtiness, at d roads and infrastructure, most of those places are rotten

70% of lagos populace live on d mainland, and its a gigantic failure, d amount of bad roads in ikeja alone its much

Lagos has everything needed to have a 24 hrs electricity

world class transportation system

Impeccable roads

government owned factories and business to boost d economy even further also creating employment opportunities.

check d airport, its in shambles
world class health Centres

.but instead its ROF

check d gdp per capital of lagos and Johannesburg

https://www.nairaland.com/18359/johannesburg-south-africa-picture-gallery

click this link to see what a real city looks like a city that can rival any in the world in terms of

24 hrs light

impeccable roads

transportation: world class railways, buses (nting like danfos)

infrastructure : worldclass airports, hospitals, stadiums
a city that is well planned and clean

greats schools and universities

and so much more

despite lagos having an higher gdp her gdp per capita is just 4000 dollars compare to Johannesburg 18000, showing most of d money lagos earns does not reflect on the people, meaning most of those money are being stolen and not reinvested.

Re: Tinubu In Akure Airport For Akeredolu's Inauguration(photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 5:18pm On Feb 25, 2017
adegeye38:

pple like u ar dose wu unproductive and keep wallowing in ignorance

To construct a simple sentence has become rocket science and am here advising you to write a dictionary. Am sorry rating you that high. Epele sir
Re: Tinubu In Akure Airport For Akeredolu's Inauguration(photos) by adegeye38(m): 5:21pm On Feb 25, 2017
MICHEALADEX:

To construct a simple sentence has be rocket science and am here advising you to write a dictionary. Am sorry rating you that high. Epele sir
check wat u wrote urself
nobody is abovr a simple typing error
Re: Tinubu In Akure Airport For Akeredolu's Inauguration(photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 5:31pm On Feb 25, 2017
adegeye38:
check wat u wrote urself
nobody is abovr a simple typing error

That's why oyinbo do eraser for pencil and Seun add modify as part of his options so read before you post. #purposely did that cos I know people like you grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu In Akure Airport For Akeredolu's Inauguration(photos) by adegeye38(m): 6:46pm On Feb 25, 2017
MICHEALADEX:

That's why oyinbo do eraser for pencil and Seun add modify as part of his options so read before you post. #purposely did that cos I know people like you grin grin grin
grin sad
Re: Tinubu In Akure Airport For Akeredolu's Inauguration(photos) by olumalcolm(m): 11:18pm On Mar 04, 2017
Deadvalley001:
[/s]

Sorry, you are the mentally challenged animal here.
ogun kill u.
Re: Tinubu In Akure Airport For Akeredolu's Inauguration(photos) by Deadvalley001: 12:24pm On Mar 05, 2017
olumalcolm:
ogun kill u.
You are dead already.
Re: Tinubu In Akure Airport For Akeredolu's Inauguration(photos) by olumalcolm(m): 1:11pm On Mar 05, 2017
Deadvalley001:

You are dead already.
I hv ur time ipod marafvcker. Must u pple always act lik idiots weneva u c sm1 wu is nt frm ur tribe? NO. Kiss my ass dumbass
Re: Tinubu In Akure Airport For Akeredolu's Inauguration(photos) by Deadvalley001: 1:15pm On Mar 05, 2017
olumalcolm:
I hv ur time ipod marafvcker. Must u pple always act lik idiots weneva u c sm1 wu is nt frm ur tribe? NO. Kiss my ass dumbass

You have my time with your primary 2 English.

Run along.
Re: Tinubu In Akure Airport For Akeredolu's Inauguration(photos) by olumalcolm(m): 10:03pm On Mar 05, 2017
Deadvalley001:

You have my time with your primary 2 English.

Run along.
I dnt blame u. Jst get d hell outta here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Was In The Same NYSC Camp With Dino Melaye - Man Shares His NYSC Certificate / Olayinka Omigbodun, Victor Banjo’s Daughter: Ojukwu Betrayed My Dad, Killed Him / Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy, 7 Policemen, 3 Soldiers Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.