Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Video Evidence: When Buhari Promised To Make $1 Equal N1 In 2015. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Evidence: When Buhari Promised To Make $1 Equal N1 In 2015. (6771 Views)

Kaduna LGA Election: PDP Release Video Evidence Of Result In Makarfi Ward / 9 Things Buhari Promised Nigerians In 2018 / Video Evidence: When Buhari Promised To Make $1 Equal N1 In 2015. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Evidence: When Buhari Promised To Make $1 Equal N1 In 2015. by eagleeye2: 9:42am On Feb 25, 2017
PassingShot:

Pleas help show us the proof. Write out the words of the voice-over narrator that proved PMB said those words.
If all those link the OP wrote out there is not enough proof, then there's nothing I can write here that will be enough.

1 Like

Re: Video Evidence: When Buhari Promised To Make $1 Equal N1 In 2015. by bayelsaowei(m): 9:45am On Feb 25, 2017
Mynd44:
The newspappers you have posted dont have any statements in them to support your claim.

According to your InformationNG link

Note the quoted part is what he actually said. The rest were just added by the reporter

Your second link by Vanguard.

Also note the quoted part.

The video link was crap. Did you actually watch it.

Please realize that spreading false information is against Nairaland rules.
did buhari ever make this statement Mr moderator and apc sycophant..."Naira will be equal to the dollar in value"...

1 Like

Re: Video Evidence: When Buhari Promised To Make $1 Equal N1 In 2015. by PassingShot(m): 9:49am On Feb 25, 2017
eagleeye2:

If all those link the OP wrote out there is not enough proof, then there's nothing I can write here that will be enough.
What's in the links?

Same words with none of them quoting Buhari that he made the statement?

Show us where it's written or said by PMB to amke 1$ equal 1N.

Something like: "If elected, I will make 1 dollar to be equal to 1 naira in value". Is that too much to ask?

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Video Evidence: When Buhari Promised To Make $1 Equal N1 In 2015. by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:52am On Feb 25, 2017
eagleeye2:

The Op made his point and backed it up with evidence. But this particular thread is not likely to be pushed to the front page because Mynd44 will not approve of it.
The OP floored his opponents. And I. wonder what else "I will make the Naira equal in value to the dollar " means if not one Naira being equal to one dollar.
Being equal in value can mean a lot of things stop being Mischievous.

1 Like

Re: Video Evidence: When Buhari Promised To Make $1 Equal N1 In 2015. by Mynd44: 9:56am On Feb 25, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

Even the equal in value was not from the president

1 Like

Re: Video Evidence: When Buhari Promised To Make $1 Equal N1 In 2015. by eagleeye2: 10:02am On Feb 25, 2017
Proudlyngwa:
At least you can educate me on that.

1 Like

Re: Video Evidence: When Buhari Promised To Make $1 Equal N1 In 2015. by eagleeye2: 10:03am On Feb 25, 2017
Mynd44:

I was the one that put it there for so many news outlet to copy and paste, including Omojuwa
Re: Video Evidence: When Buhari Promised To Make $1 Equal N1 In 2015. by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:07am On Feb 25, 2017
Mynd44:

Even if it was,(which it wasn't) the variables changed and there is still room for improvement.
Until we all learn to tell ourselves the truth, separate governance from politics, and know we have no where else but home, we won't stop writing and quoting misleading articles just to tarnish the image of our nation and president.
Thanks for keeping the thread open, so that everyone can see the OP's folly and subsequent corrections given to him

1 Like

Re: Video Evidence: When Buhari Promised To Make $1 Equal N1 In 2015. by Abagworo(m): 10:09am On Feb 25, 2017
This statement was never made. Well it's useless arguing with wailing zombies as their stock in trade is false information across platforms starting from Radio biagra to Vanguard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Evidence: When Buhari Promised To Make $1 Equal N1 In 2015. by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:21am On Feb 25, 2017
eagleeye2:

At least you can educate me on that.
What is the value of gold to the dollar and is it it's real value, is it equal in value.
Value is determined by a lot of variables

1 Like

Re: Video Evidence: When Buhari Promised To Make $1 Equal N1 In 2015. by eagleeye2: 10:34am On Feb 25, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

What is the value of gold to the dollar and is it it's real value, is it equal in value.
My guy you day speak grammar. I said educate me on what making the Naira equal in value to the dollar means.
Re: Video Evidence: When Buhari Promised To Make $1 Equal N1 In 2015. by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:41am On Feb 25, 2017
eagleeye2:

My guy you day speak grammar. I said educate me on what making the Naira equal in value to the dollar means.
Like I said equality in value is variable dependent, if you don't understand it, not my problem.

1 Like

Re: Video Evidence: When Buhari Promised To Make $1 Equal N1 In 2015. by obiageIi(f): 10:57am On Feb 25, 2017
We have been here before, 500k was offered as reward for the video yet they couldn't provide any. Shameless lot

Re: Video Evidence: When Buhari Promised To Make $1 Equal N1 In 2015. by dafuturis(m): 12:13pm On Feb 26, 2017
KingOfAmebo:

“It is sad that the value of the naira has dropped to more than N230 to one dollar; this does not speak well for the nation’s economy,’’ he said.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/ill-make-naira-equal-in-value-to-dollar-says-buhari/

Now looking at the above statement...he made it clear that the naira has dropped to more than N230...and that he is sad the Naira dropped that much to 1 dollar, he concluded by saying it doesn't speak well for the nation's economy.

Omojuwa, a well known APC supporter acknowledged and understood this statement:

http://omojuwa.com/2015/03/ill-make-naira-equal-to-the-dollar-says-buhari/

TheCable understood this:

https://www.thecable.ng/ill-make-naira-equal-dollar-says-buhari

Informationng understood this:

http://www.informationng.com/2015/03/buhari-vows-to-make-1-equal-to-n1-if-voted-president.html

News24 understood this:

http://www.news24.com.ng/Elections/News/Ill-make-Naira-equal-in-value-to-dollar-says-Buhari-20150324

Weeklypostng understood this:

http://www.weeklypostng.org/2016/08/flashback-ill-make-naira-equal-in-value.html?m=1

Pulse understood this:

http://pulse.ng/politics/muhammadu-buhari-i-ll-make-naira-equal-to-dollar-apc-candidate-says-id3595966.html

Google understood this: (see screenshot)

But how come the mod Mynd44 just like many other APC hypocrites don't understand what he meant that time?

Funny the almighty mod Mynd44 locked a thread i opened to expose the denial because Buhari did not use the exact words "I will equal $1 to N1"

Yes APC went to work and removed the YouTube video...good job.

I really don't know if the mod is one of APC apologists
or a paid e-warrior but time will eventually tell and nemesis will eventually catch up...If he is a paid e-warrior I hope seun also gets a share from the money he his getting from APC (he should not chop the money alone).

The mod Mynd44 said I was passing a wrong information...is he saying the reputable media outfits I mentioned up there don't know what information is right or wrong? Hmmmm.

Does the mod Mynd44 or APC members (Nairaland Chapter) love APC more than Omojuwa that reported this same news on his blog?

I rest my case.

Cc seun, Mynd44

I feel like landing you a killer slap. Even a primary school pupil won't be this dumb, I weep for this country. This is ignorance at it very peak.

how exactly does "and this does not speak well for our country" translate to mean "I will make 1₦ equal 1$" ?
Re: Video Evidence: When Buhari Promised To Make $1 Equal N1 In 2015. by Sinkills: 4:42pm On Feb 26, 2017
dafuturis:

I feel like landing you a killer slap. Even a primary school pupil won't be this dumb, I weep for his country. This is ignorance at it very peak.

how exactly does "and this does not speak well for our country" translate to mean "I will make 1₦ equal 1$" ?
If he said what you quoted, then he meant it is not good enough and that if he became president, the value of the naira would appreciate compared to that of the dollar.
Re: Video Evidence: When Buhari Promised To Make $1 Equal N1 In 2015. by armadeo(m): 9:27pm On Jul 11, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

you too like ball sef!!

1 Like

Re: Video Evidence: When Buhari Promised To Make $1 Equal N1 In 2015. by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:31pm On Jul 11, 2017
armadeo:

you too like ball sef!!

Ehen now, if no be cane wey I dey fear that year, C Ronaldo for dey beg my jersey

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari's Younger Sister Celebrates Her 84yr Birthday, But Buhari Is 77yrs / Atala Marginal Field: Allegations Against Dickson False – Bayelsa West Youths / Aggrieved PDP Youths Protest, Demand Secondus’ Resignation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.