Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Xenophobia: Protesters Dispersed By South African Police (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Xenophobia: Protesters Dispersed By South African Police (Photos) (43925 Views)

Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters / 'Our Enemy Is Not US ': Iran Protesters Demand Leaders Quit After Plane Downed / My SAPS: South African Police Launches A Crime-fighting App (PIX) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xenophobia: Protesters Dispersed By South African Police (Photos) by Horus(m): 8:49pm On Feb 24, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoKRf8uuOxM

Nigerians and Foreigner Confront South Africans With Weapons
Re: Xenophobia: Protesters Dispersed By South African Police (Photos) by ukandi1(m): 8:53pm On Feb 24, 2017
Vickiweezy:
This is getting serious. Na to storm MTN office, loot the whole place sure pass lie this now.

Na GAMES and SHOPRITE stores sure pass.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Protesters Dispersed By South African Police (Photos) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 24, 2017
evansjeff:
even when police carry real gun for naija, people still dey stone dem not to talk of rubber gun, na only gra gra we dey obey for naija, that's why na only soldiers we dey respect.

If that's how you behave in your own country & you're given "gra gra" as the result, then why do some of you act like you're being treated unjust when you're given the same gra gra treatment in other countries? It wouldn't be reaching to say you carry the same misconduct over to other countries & according to you, being treated with aggression is the only language you all understand, to toe the line. So help me understand this paradox.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Xenophobia: Protesters Dispersed By South African Police (Photos) by Truman155(m): 9:07pm On Feb 24, 2017
Sunnymatey:
Man for jeje go mtn office go collect one phone and laptop all in the name of repraisal. But God dey watch.
I am in Abuja when should we storm the place! RSVP
Re: Xenophobia: Protesters Dispersed By South African Police (Photos) by Truman155(m): 9:10pm On Feb 24, 2017
ukandi1:

Na GAMES and SHOPRITE stores sure pass.
I changed my mind no more mtn office. GAMES in jabi lemme make a list

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Protesters Dispersed By South African Police (Photos) by sojikul(m): 9:21pm On Feb 24, 2017
Multi choice , shoprite , GoTv and mtn are Nigeria company own by southafrica if they fail to desist ..............
Re: Xenophobia: Protesters Dispersed By South African Police (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 9:43pm On Feb 24, 2017
InsanePsycho:

Name one Nigerian company that is as big as MTN in SA
Who cares about that? One life is worth more than MTN etc so what's your excuse? They move around freely here and Nigerians there running for their life's, that should stop. Shoprite and others should take note.

what the heck!
Re: Xenophobia: Protesters Dispersed By South African Police (Photos) by pcei: 9:50pm On Feb 24, 2017
Yyeske:
I think you need to use that quickly.

Our compatriots are being killed and you're saying nothing about it.

MTN and other SA companies go hear am soon
liv am bros, na Buhari brother he be
Re: Xenophobia: Protesters Dispersed By South African Police (Photos) by Penisman: 9:50pm On Feb 24, 2017
sapele1:
Make dem leave the nah make dem clash,power go pass power,sure thing. But foreigners go prevail...

By the way,thunder fire seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
OAM4J
Farano
Rocktation
Dominique
Puskin
FOD
Naijacutee
Dani1luv
Ben13
Lawyer
Royalroy
Honeri01
Semid4lyf
Missyb3
Fynestboi
Maleeq
Skydancer
Obinnau
And all the other mods,abi make I add more names??
Once again, THUNDER FIRE YOU
I swear, a very huge and fat thunder go fire them.
Re: Xenophobia: Protesters Dispersed By South African Police (Photos) by captainteejay(m): 9:54pm On Feb 24, 2017
May Allah's Rahama abide with foreigners abroad especially mi naija guys dat strive 2 excel.
Re: Xenophobia: Protesters Dispersed By South African Police (Photos) by InsanePsycho(m): 10:03pm On Feb 24, 2017
Yyeske:
Who cares about that? One life is worth more than MTN etc so what's your excuse? They move around freely here and Nigerians there running for their life's, that should stop. Shoprite and others should take note.

what the heck!

You are not considering the allegations leveled against us there. Even though only a tiny percent, as we will like to believe, are involved in crime they have managed to ruin our reputation and soiled the efforts of those people who are actually hard working and law abiding citizens.

Remember, many other countries have issues with Nigerians involved in crimes in their countries. SA are just the only ones who have decided to be violent about it.

How would you feel if South Africans came to Nigeria and did the same thing?

We need to look inwards and be responsible in our judgement of this issue. If only the FG could partner with the SA government to bring the criminals to book, innocent Nigerians wouldn't have to suffer.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Xenophobia: Protesters Dispersed By South African Police (Photos) by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 10:13pm On Feb 24, 2017
InsanePsycho:

Name one Nigerian company that is as big as MTN in SA
dude .. there is shoprite and their bloody multichoice dstv whatever
Re: Xenophobia: Protesters Dispersed By South African Police (Photos) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 24, 2017
Datazone:
Nigeria is now a joke. Nigerians are one of the most disorganised set of persons in the world - the president is away and the citizens are being driven around like flies. Africans showcasing their animalistic behaviour to the world. Let's just imagine the Whites tuning the TV and "Newsflash", Xenophobia bla bla.

What is your problem? People like you should be arrested and thought a severe lesson. I am a Nigerian, a contented one and i'm not disorganised so why the generalized insult on every Nigerian?

Your post should have been sensored, if you are a Nigerian then you are an embarrassment to the country

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Protesters Dispersed By South African Police (Photos) by evansjeff(m): 10:16pm On Feb 24, 2017
ZarZar:

If that's how you behave in your own country & you're given "gra gra" as the result, then why do some of you act like you're being treated unjust when you're given the same gra gra treatment in other countries? It wouldn't be reaching to say you carry the same misconduct over to other countries & according to you, being treated with aggression is the only language you all understand, to toe the line. So help me understand this paradox.
who's this one? Let me know where you're from before I can reply you

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Protesters Dispersed By South African Police (Photos) by InsanePsycho(m): 10:18pm On Feb 24, 2017
Dapsonemmanuel:
dude .. there is shoprite and their bloody multichoice dstv whatever

Did you read the question?

Name one NIGERIAN company that is as big as MTN in SA

Read slowly one more time
Re: Xenophobia: Protesters Dispersed By South African Police (Photos) by Horus(m): 10:46pm On Feb 24, 2017
Re: Xenophobia: Protesters Dispersed By South African Police (Photos) by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 11:00pm On Feb 24, 2017
InsanePsycho:

Did you read the question?
Name one NIGERIAN company that is as big as MTN in SA
Read slowly one more time
my bad ... didnt see the NIGERIA peace out
Re: Xenophobia: Protesters Dispersed By South African Police (Photos) by TERTAR: 11:07pm On Feb 24, 2017
.[/color]
S A You shall be slave on your own land you will for long regreat this days action infact you are DOOMED[color=#990000]
grin
Re: Xenophobia: Protesters Dispersed By South African Police (Photos) by InsanePsycho(m): 11:22pm On Feb 24, 2017
Dapsonemmanuel:
my bad ... didnt see the NIGERIA
peace out

Lol
Re: Xenophobia: Protesters Dispersed By South African Police (Photos) by ChopBellefull(m): 11:23pm On Feb 24, 2017
Rubber bullet? I wonder if we hv rubber bullet in Nigeria sef.. Coz if dz protesters were to b biafrans in Nigeria, d headline would b '15 dead in biafra protes'. Maybe our Forces hv exhausted all their rubber bullets..
Re: Xenophobia: Protesters Dispersed By South African Police (Photos) by Litmus: 12:53am On Feb 25, 2017
InsanePsycho:

You are not considering the allegations leveled against us there. Even though only a tiny percent, as we will like to believe, are involved in crime they have managed to ruin our reputation and soiled the efforts of those people who are actually hard working and law abiding citizens.

Remember, many other countries have issues with Nigerians involved in crimes in their countries. SA are just the only ones who have decided to be violent about it.

We need to look inwards and be responsible in our judgement of this issue. If only the FG could partner with the SA government to bring the criminals to book, innocent Nigerians wouldn't have to suffer.

Are you okay?

..lol, actually i've only just now noticed your forum name lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Protesters Dispersed By South African Police (Photos) by Vickiweezy(m): 1:20am On Feb 25, 2017
InsanePsycho:

Before you do that, use this

Is that your brain? Eeeww tongue
Stupid AF
Re: Xenophobia: Protesters Dispersed By South African Police (Photos) by Tisham20(m): 2:52am On Feb 25, 2017
were is the nearest Mtn shop I need a fone
Re: Xenophobia: Protesters Dispersed By South African Police (Photos) by edupedia: 4:24am On Feb 25, 2017
Datazone:
Nigeria is now a joke. Nigerians are one of the most disorganised set of persons in the world - the president is away and the citizens are being driven around like flies. Africans showcasing their animalistic behaviour to the world. Let's just imagine the Whites tuning the TV and "Newsflash", Xenophobia bla bla.

...while u keep writing your nonsensical Ipobian fiction...olodo...
Re: Xenophobia: Protesters Dispersed By South African Police (Photos) by Nobody: 5:17am On Feb 25, 2017
evansjeff:
who's this one? Let me know where you're from before I can reply you

In other words, you have no answer.
Re: Xenophobia: Protesters Dispersed By South African Police (Photos) by MuskElon: 6:05am On Feb 25, 2017
So a lot of people feel the way forward is to loot and attack SA companies. Continue undecided

Our future leaders have superb conflict resolution skills. Just continue undecided
Re: Xenophobia: Protesters Dispersed By South African Police (Photos) by darknetcom: 6:19am On Feb 25, 2017
Tisham20:
were is the nearest Mtn shop I need a fone

you should target the samsung 7...quick,quick.. wink
Re: Xenophobia: Protesters Dispersed By South African Police (Photos) by darknetcom: 6:21am On Feb 25, 2017
our police is soo useless ....
lets teach the south africans a lesson...

suddenly they become professionals...

this is not okay..!!!... angry angry grin grin..
Re: Xenophobia: Protesters Dispersed By South African Police (Photos) by darknetcom: 6:30am On Feb 25, 2017
i would have like to see them clash..

sheby south africans love bloodshed...??

oya now...
Re: Xenophobia: Protesters Dispersed By South African Police (Photos) by chachanga: 8:03am On Feb 25, 2017
InsanePsycho:

Your viewpoint is quite balanced but Nigerians have also had to put up with decades of open exploitation and subversion by Indians, Lebanese, Chinese, Isreali etc expats, foreign nationals and investors.

As a matter of fact, it's plain truth that Nigerian Police Force regularly side with foreigners to "persecute" their fellow countrymen, once they see a "white skin", "pale face", "cocoa-butter complexion" or hear a foreign accent.

It was in Nigerian Lagos that Chinese textile manufacturers would lock their NIgerian casual workers in-complex overnight for the duration of their workshifts, quite unfairly and in defiance of every industrial safety protocol obtainable. And what happened? Fire outbreak, Nigerian citizens got hurt, maimed, deformed for life, some died followed by a great outcry.

After a few "panels of inqbuiries" later under Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu's administration, many of those victims still got nothing for their health bills etc BUT WAS ANY SINGLE CHINESE MAN HURT, NO? WAS THE FACTORY SHUT DOWN FOR LIFE? NO!!!

Nigerians are by nature so conditioned to being fair, based on the levels of shyt they take from their government, socioeconomic system, religious institutions on daily basis. Their religiosity coupled with the precious regard for life, optimism and continuous quest for a better tommorow as well as communal spirit inbred into them makes them quite unique.

Being unfortunately saddled with greedy, inept, sadistic, visionless ethno-religious bigots as leaders, from the Militiary Coup eras till date, ruined the Nigerian experiment. And now, they have not only a leadership challenge, they have a fragmented followership profile plus a crippling corruption problem in the face of malnourished systemic infrastuctural framework that offers no hope for anyone's future.

The desperation, fostered by uncertainty, injustice, nepotism and sustained blanket disenfranchisement of minority groups, created by the leadership, while they flaunted insane wealth, looted big and squandered the rest, is now a virus in almost every Nigerian's bloodstreams.

And very few are innoculated against it overruning their system. From the private to public sector to the religious institutions, even in some of the so-called "most upright" of the citizenry, you would see the innocous effect of the "bug" in them.

There're far too many good Nigerian people in SA for this repeated Xeno attacks; the usual stories are sounding too lame already. Just what is the population of Nigerians in SA that the SA government is trying to convince us that they can not effectively and fairly monitor them instead they leave good Nigerians exposed to pay for the crimes of the bad ones and other nationals?

There're several ways out like both government's working together but I see the non-proactive, uncaring and inept Nigerian govt screwwing up as usual again!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: Protesters Dispersed By South African Police (Photos) by InsanePsycho(m): 8:06am On Feb 25, 2017
chachanga:

Your viewpoint is quite balanced but Nigerians have also had to put up with decades of open exploitation and subversion by Indians, Lebanese, Chinese, Isreali etc expats, foreign nationals and investors.

As a matter of fact, it's plain truth that Nigerian Police Force regularly side with foreigners to "persecute" their fellow countrymen, once they see a "white skin", "pale face", "cocoa-butter complexion" or hear a foreign accent.

It was in Nigerian Lagos that Chinese textile manufacturers would lock their NIgerian casual workers in-complex overnight for the duration of their workshifts, quite unfairly and in defiance of every industrial safety protocol obtainable. And what happened? Fire outbreak, Nigerian citizens got hurt, maimed, deformed for life, some died followed by a great outcry.

After a few "panels of inqbuiries" later under Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu's administration, many of those victims still got nothing for their health bills etc BUT WAS ANY SINGLE CHINESE MAN HURT, NO? WAS THE FACTORY SHUT DOWN FOR LIFE? NO!!!

Nigerians are by nature so conditioned to being fair, based on the levels of shyt they take from their government, socioeconomic system, religious institutions on daily basis. Their religiosity coupled with the precious regard for life, optimism and continuous quest for a better tommorow as well as communal spirit inbred into them makes them quite unique.

Being unfortunately saddled with greedy, inept, sadistic, visionless ethno-religious bigots as leaders, from the Militiary Coup eras till date, ruined the Nigerian experiment. And now, they have not only a leadership challenge, they have a fragmented followership profile plus a crippling corruption problem in the face of malnourished systemic infrastuctural framework that offers no hope for anyone's future.

The desperation, fostered by uncertainty, injustice, nepotism and sustained blanket disenfranchisement of minority groups, created by the leadership, while they flaunted insane wealth, looted big and squandered the rest, is now a virus in almost every Nigerian's bloodstreams.

And very few are innoculated against it overruning their system. From the private to public sector to the religious institutions, even in some of the so-called "most upright" of the citizenry, you would see the innocous effect of the "bug" in them.

There're far too many good Nigerian people in SA for this repeated Xeno attacks; the usual stories are sounding too lame already. Just what is the population of Nigerians in SA that the SA government is trying to convince us that they can not effectively and fairly monitor them instead they leave good Nigerians exposed to pay for the crimes of the bad ones and other nationals?

There're several ways out like both government's working together but I see the non-proactive, uncaring and inept Nigerian govt screwwing up as usual again!

It is a really complicated situation we have found ourselves in

And I have friends and family members in SA. It is really sad though

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Protesters Dispersed By South African Police (Photos) by OurVoice: 8:26am On Feb 25, 2017
#XenophobicAttack
It is a terrible blow to Nigeria as a nation!
What would young Nigerians be doing in SA,if not the bad economy of Nig.[b][/b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President / US Sends Carrier Strike Group To The Eastern Mediterranean In Support Of Israel / Husband, Wife Buried On Runway At US Airport Greet Thousands Of Planes Every Yea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.