Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,704 members, 7,805,891 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Graphics Designer Needed - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Graphics Designer Needed (1031 Views)

A Graphics Designer Needed To Volunteer / Good Graphics Designer Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphics Designer Needed by danniecute51: 2:43pm On Feb 24, 2017
There is an urgent need for a graphic designer. The ideal person must have the following skills:

1.Experience working with teams to execute high-level creative solutions
2. Cutting-edge design skills
3. Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, and Indesign
4. Knowledge of 3D and motion graphics,HTML,CSS is a plus (but not required)
5. Ability to work within tight deadlines
6. An overall good sense of project/time management
7. Detailed oriented
8. Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
9. Enjoy working in a collaborative environment
10.Passion for quality design and innovation

OND/B.Sc in fine art, graphics/visual design or equivalent work experience

Send your CV and attached sample of work to daniel@calvarybiblechurch.org.ng or danniecute51@gmail.com
or call: 08084089045

Resumption Date: Immediately

Note: Do not apply if you do not possess design skills especially use of Adobe photoshop
Re: Graphics Designer Needed by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 24, 2017
danniecute51:
There is an urgent need for a graphic designer. The ideal person must have the following skills:

1.Experience working with teams to execute high-level creative solutions
2. Cutting-edge design skills
3. Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, and Indesign
4. Knowledge of 3D and motion graphics,HTML,CSS is a plus (but not required)
5. Ability to work within tight deadlines
6. An overall good sense of project/time management
7. Detailed oriented
8. Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
9. Enjoy working in a collaborative environment
10.Passion for quality design and innovation

OND/B.Sc in fine art, graphics/visual design or equivalent work experience

Send your CV and attached sample of work to daniel@calvarybiblechurch.org.ng or danniecute51@gmail.com
or call: 08084089045

Resumption Date: Immediately

Note: Do not apply if you do not possess design skills especially use of Adobe photoshop

You faggit

1 Like

Re: Graphics Designer Needed by Obago1000: 10:22pm On Feb 24, 2017
Ask him how much he's willing to pay..... they want everything but will pay peanut as if graphics artist na beggers
fluxmind:

You faggit
Re: Graphics Designer Needed by 1one: 12:13pm On Feb 25, 2017
fluxmind:

You faggit

Please can you shed some light on why you are dissing him? So that prospective applications can steer clear off him.
Re: Graphics Designer Needed by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 25, 2017
1one:

Please can you shed some light on why you are dissing him? So that prospective applications can steer clear off him.

He's probably one of those people who request for a design job, get samples from designers then vanish or want to get it done for free or for a very low price
Re: Graphics Designer Needed by felixchip(m): 5:29pm On Feb 26, 2017
It's been a while I made comments or posted on this board.

I have a few words of advise for some of us here.
Because some dude scammed you/ or rather because you were foolish enough to send your works without been paid for it doesn't make everybody same.

If someone puts up a a Gig or offer you don't like, please, just walk on. But, if you have reasons why others shouldn't buy it, please, let us know.

Don't make baseless arguments and assumptions because of some bad experience.

Fluxmind and obago1000, if you don't reasons why others shouldn't take this offer, please, modify your comments. But, if you do, I'll appreciate if you let us know.

Thank you.
Re: Graphics Designer Needed by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 26, 2017
felixchip:
It's been a while I made comments or posted on this board.

I have a few words of advise for some of us here.
Because some dude scammed you/ or rather because you were foolish enough to send your works without been paid for it doesn't make everybody same.

If someone puts up a a Gig or offer you don't like, please, just walk on. But, if you have reasons why others shouldn't buy it, please, let us know.

Don't make baseless arguments and assumptions because of some bad experience.

Fluxmind and obago1000, if you don't reasons why others shouldn't take this offer, please, modify your comments. But, if you do, I'll appreciate if you let us know.

Thank you.

Understood, my apologies.

(1) (Reply)

Any Good Graphic Designer In Warri / I Need A Nikon 35mm 1.8 Lens Urgently / Hiti 640ps Photo Printer Supplies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.