Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,952 members, 7,806,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

Jay z Or Christiano Ronaldo.. Who Is Richer? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jay z Or Christiano Ronaldo.. Who Is Richer? (38921 Views)

#bbnaija: Skales Replies Fans Who Claimed That Efe Is Richer Than Him / Efe Is Richer Than Skales Now, Nigerians Say / Lil Wayne Or Christiano Ronaldo.. Who Is Richer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jay z Or Christiano Ronaldo.. Who Is Richer? by boombay(m): 3:04pm On Feb 24, 2017
I and my friends were arguing over this issue.. My friends are saying it's Christiano Ronaldo because of his wages and some sponsorship deals but they fail to understand that he pay his wages has to settle Jorge mendes(his agent) and so on..
I'm saying Jay Z is richer because he owns reputable record label like roc nation, def jam and so on with associated artiste like Beyonce, Kanye West, drake, Rhianna,J Cole and so on.
He has shares in arsenal FC in London.. And has alot of businesses under him..
So you guys who do you think is richer between them?

Cc:lalasticlala
Re: Jay z Or Christiano Ronaldo.. Who Is Richer? by Vickiweezy(m): 3:09pm On Feb 24, 2017
Go and read your books and stop arguing rubbish.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jay z Or Christiano Ronaldo.. Who Is Richer? by johnbuck81(m): 3:32pm On Feb 24, 2017
it's Jay Z...Ronaldo's worth is around 100 million dollars while Jay is over and 250.
Re: Jay z Or Christiano Ronaldo.. Who Is Richer? by Nbote(m): 4:09pm On Feb 24, 2017
Jus negodu... And u now use ur mum's phone to quickly com to nairaland abi.. Hope una know say WAEC and JAMB timetables are out abi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jay z Or Christiano Ronaldo.. Who Is Richer? by refiner(f): 4:29pm On Feb 24, 2017
Are u related to any?...will their riches enrich u too?..

Dont go and make ur own wealth... undecided

3 Likes

Re: Jay z Or Christiano Ronaldo.. Who Is Richer? by boombay(m): 3:38am On Feb 25, 2017
Vickiweezy:
Go and read your books and stop arguing rubbish.
For your mind now.. Stop acting childishly if you can't contribute to the question just kindly get off the thread.
Re: Jay z Or Christiano Ronaldo.. Who Is Richer? by boombay(m): 3:40am On Feb 25, 2017
refiner:
Are u related to any?...will their riches enrich u too?..

Dont go and make ur own wealth... undecided
And if you're asked now.. You will say you're mentally sound now? undecided
Re: Jay z Or Christiano Ronaldo.. Who Is Richer? by boombay(m): 3:42am On Feb 25, 2017
Nbote:
Jus negodu... And u now use ur mum's phone to quickly com to nairaland abi.. Hope una know say WAEC and JAMB timetables are out abi
Thank God I used my mum's phone. But your mom is at a brothel fuckin some old dirty pigs to feed you at this your age! ! grin
Re: Jay z Or Christiano Ronaldo.. Who Is Richer? by Vickiweezy(m): 4:48am On Feb 25, 2017
boombay:

For your mind now.. Stop acting childishly if you can't contribute to the question just kindly get off the thread.

Stupid child, I thought I told you to go read your books?!
Don't dare quote me again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jay z Or Christiano Ronaldo.. Who Is Richer? by OKorowanta: 4:58am On Feb 25, 2017
What is wrong with dis question if I may ask?
Dis dude has ask a question that can crop up in some quarters around the world.
Sometimes we shud be diplomatic.
If u can't help him,then relax.
Even if he ask..,does the devil exist?
It's just a question.
All he ask for is answers not lambasting.
Re: Jay z Or Christiano Ronaldo.. Who Is Richer? by Nbote(m): 9:45am On Feb 25, 2017
boombay:

Thank God I used my mum's phone. But your mom is at a brothel fuckin some old dirty pigs to feed you at this your age! ! grin

I guess dats one of ur guys argued she see ur mum doing. Dats y she left u d fone. To kip u distracted

1 Like

Re: Jay z Or Christiano Ronaldo.. Who Is Richer? by Friedyokes: 10:09am On Feb 25, 2017
You could just google their net worth instead of arguing over who we THINK is richer undecided
Re: Jay z Or Christiano Ronaldo.. Who Is Richer? by boombay(m): 8:28pm On Feb 25, 2017
Vickiweezy:

Stupid child, I thought I told you to go read your books?!
Don't dare quote me again.
Wahz the essence of the screen shot??
I don't know what you've achieved in your miserable life dat you look down on me as a kid..
Senseless adult
Re: Jay z Or Christiano Ronaldo.. Who Is Richer? by boombay(m): 8:29pm On Feb 25, 2017
Nbote:

I guess dats one of ur guys argued she see ur mum doing. Dats y she left u d fone. To kip u distracted

Read what you typed all over again and use your common senses!!
Re: Jay z Or Christiano Ronaldo.. Who Is Richer? by Vickiweezy(m): 10:01pm On Feb 25, 2017
boombay:

Wahz the essence of the screen shot??
I don't know what you've achieved in your miserable life dat you look down on me as a kid..
Senseless adult

Still a reminder that you're stupid AF.
Think and let it sink in kid.
Go & read your books.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jay z Or Christiano Ronaldo.. Who Is Richer? by adegeye38(m): 6:34am On Feb 26, 2017
Jay Z is far more richer
Re: Jay z Or Christiano Ronaldo.. Who Is Richer? by boombay(m): 8:19am On Feb 26, 2017
Vickiweezy:

Still a reminder that you're stupid AF.
Think and let it sink in kid.
Go & read your books.
I asked a simple question and you started insulting me.. Cmon who's the kid BTW us.
Ts your parents that are stupid AF because they could have avoided you coming to life by using condom..
Senseless adult! grin
Re: Jay z Or Christiano Ronaldo.. Who Is Richer? by Vickiweezy(m): 8:57am On Feb 26, 2017
boombay:

I asked a simple question and you started insulting me.. Cmon who's the kid BTW us.
Ts your parents that are stupid AF because they could have avoided you coming to life by using condom..
Senseless adult! grin

It's a shame that yet you remain stupid AF.
It also surprises me that you still don't understand anything that had just happened.
Smh, go and read your books boy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jay z Or Christiano Ronaldo.. Who Is Richer? by boombay(m): 11:44am On Feb 26, 2017
Vickiweezy:

It's a shame that yet you remain stupid AF.
It also surprises me that you still don't understand anything that had just happened.
Smh, go and read your books boy.
Just kindly explain what you've achieved.
You this poverty stricken he goat!!
Senseless adult!
Re: Jay z Or Christiano Ronaldo.. Who Is Richer? by STILESGANG: 11:50am On Feb 26, 2017
Can't u and your friend google their respective net worth instead of arguing like illiterates undecided

2 Likes

Re: Jay z Or Christiano Ronaldo.. Who Is Richer? by Vickiweezy(m): 1:30pm On Feb 26, 2017
boombay:

Just kindly explain what you've achieved.
You this poverty stricken he goat!!
Senseless adult!

You still won't get it.
Are you really that dumb?
Or as usual just stupid AF.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jay z Or Christiano Ronaldo.. Who Is Richer? by boombay(m): 2:23pm On Feb 26, 2017
Vickiweezy:

You still won't get it.
Are you really that dumb?
Or as usual just stupid AF.
Tz your parents that are stupid AF!! undecided
Re: Jay z Or Christiano Ronaldo.. Who Is Richer? by SalamRushdie: 2:55pm On Feb 26, 2017
Wait for me lemme call their bank managers
Re: Jay z Or Christiano Ronaldo.. Who Is Richer? by Vickiweezy(m): 3:43pm On Feb 26, 2017
boombay:

Tz your parents that are stupid AF!! undecided

Illiteracy is a disease.
I hope you recover soon.
Better still, go and read your books so you don't remain stupid AF.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jay z Or Christiano Ronaldo.. Who Is Richer? by boombay(m): 5:14pm On Feb 26, 2017
Vickiweezy:

Illiteracy is a disease.
I hope you recover soon.
Better still, go and read your books so you don't remain stupid AF.
I'm a student in a university and why you're classifying me as an illiterate is something I don't understand..
Once again Tz your parents that are stupid AF!
Re: Jay z Or Christiano Ronaldo.. Who Is Richer? by Vickiweezy(m): 5:49pm On Feb 26, 2017
boombay:

I'm a student in a private university and why you're classifying me as an illiterate is something I don't understand..
Once again Tz your parents that are stupid AF!

Private university? No wonder you're so stupid AF.
Go and read your books boy, its for your own good.
Your ancestors are no longer proud of you, don't make your future generation start feeling the same way about you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jay z Or Christiano Ronaldo.. Who Is Richer? by boombay(m): 7:35pm On Feb 26, 2017
Vickiweezy:

Private university? No wonder you're so stupid AF.
Go and read your books boy, its for your own good.
Your ancestors are no longer proud of you, don't make your future generation start feeling the same way about you.
If truly you're an adult and I'm the small little kid as you've claimed you would have stopped replying me but I see you have no atom of maturity. going around your miserable life insulting people on social media. You're as jobless as your parent. I'm sure it's your old wretched mother that still cater for you
Re: Jay z Or Christiano Ronaldo.. Who Is Richer? by pepemendy(m): 12:18am On Feb 27, 2017
boombay:

wen u spit rubbish about another person's mum it means ur mum is worthless and useless, mumu guy who lacks ohm training

2 Likes

Re: Jay z Or Christiano Ronaldo.. Who Is Richer? by Vickiweezy(m): 12:37am On Feb 27, 2017
boombay:

If truly you're an adult and I'm the small little kid as you've claimed you would have stopped replying me but I see you have no atom of maturity. going around your miserable life insulting people on social media. You're as jobless as your parent. I'm sure it's your old wretched mother that still cater for you

And still yet you choose to remain stupid AF.
It's a shame. Take my advice...
Go and read your books boy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jay z Or Christiano Ronaldo.. Who Is Richer? by boombay(m): 9:45am On Feb 27, 2017
pepemendy:
wen u spit rubbish about another person's mum it means ur mum is worthless and useless, mumu guy who lacks ohm training
You can't properly spell "home".
As old as you are.
Dumbass
Re: Jay z Or Christiano Ronaldo.. Who Is Richer? by boombay(m): 9:46am On Feb 27, 2017
Vickiweezy:

And still yet you choose to remain stupid AF.
It's a shame. Take my advice...
Go and read your books boy.
I ain't reading sh*t and I'll continue to reply your mentions..
Son of a thousand fathers
Re: Jay z Or Christiano Ronaldo.. Who Is Richer? by Nostradamus: 6:09pm On Jul 07, 2017
moderators suppose close this thread joor...instead of it becoming the venue for e-beefing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Poco Lee In Tears As Bellashmurda Performs At Wizkid's Concert (Video) / Olakunle Churchill Shades Tonto Dikeh / Ayanfe Adekunle Monsuru Poses With His Car - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.