Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,900 members, 7,802,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

I Will Write You Great Song And Give You All The Rights To It For 5k! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I Will Write You Great Song And Give You All The Rights To It For 5k! (501 Views)

Great Song: The Beginning Mp3 By Joeboy (fall In Love) / Enjoy This Great Song My Soul Follows Ft. Travis Greene / Just For Fun, Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Write You Great Song And Give You All The Rights To It For 5k! by juniperberry011: 3:30pm On Feb 24, 2017
Just tell me what you want me to write about. I write with a guitar. I'll send you an audio sample of the first few lines of each section as well as the entire lyrics. If you like it, you pay up, and I'll send you the full audio sample. You interested? Call me up or whatsapp me @08119923319

(1) (Reply)

Sarkodie - Gboza (prod. By Possigee) / VIDEO + AUDIO: Micky Muzeek Ft Bolo J - "Ikebe" / How Great You Are Ft. Kelvin Kings By Princess Ellenn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.