Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,769 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

Swagalicious Alhaja In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Hubby - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Swagalicious Alhaja In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Hubby (63378 Views)

Bride Hawks Tomatoes, Groom Pushes Wheelbarrow In Lovely Pre-wedding Shoot / Man Handles Partners Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Fitness Motivator Grabs His Fiancee's Butt In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Swagalicious Alhaja In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Hubby by PapiNigga: 4:17pm On Feb 24, 2017
The pretty wife-to-be, Ewaniademi and her heartthrob, Niyi Hamed are both classy, saucy, stylish, trendy, and elegant in these lovely pre-wedding photos. #sahsha2017

http://www.thisisnaija.com/2017/02/checkout-this-swagalicious-alhaja-in.html?m=1

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Swagalicious Alhaja In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Hubby by PapiNigga: 4:17pm On Feb 24, 2017
more

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Swagalicious Alhaja In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Hubby by SINZ: 4:21pm On Feb 24, 2017
Nice one! cool
Re: Swagalicious Alhaja In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Hubby by EWAagoyin(m): 4:40pm On Feb 24, 2017
ewww to skinny ..... me like meat

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Swagalicious Alhaja In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Hubby by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 24, 2017
This is very lovely

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Swagalicious Alhaja In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Hubby by Vision4God: 4:42pm On Feb 24, 2017
Hehehe
Congrats to them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Swagalicious Alhaja In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Hubby by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 24, 2017
Wawuuuu shocked shocked

This is beautiful, me likey kiss kiss

#SlayingAlhaja smiley

13 Likes

Re: Swagalicious Alhaja In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Hubby by Yuneehk(f): 4:46pm On Feb 24, 2017
EWAagoyin:
Too skinny? Well, your poison, his food smiley

Beautiful woman, Handsome man, lovely pictures.

95 Likes 1 Share

Re: Swagalicious Alhaja In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Hubby by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 24, 2017
rich men pikin...

10 Likes

Re: Swagalicious Alhaja In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Hubby by Tynasparks(f): 5:11pm On Feb 24, 2017
Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kiss

1 Like

Re: Swagalicious Alhaja In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Hubby by nikkypearl(f): 5:20pm On Feb 24, 2017
EWAagoyin:
too skinny

anyways..meat dey plenty for market...goodluck

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Swagalicious Alhaja In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Hubby by femo86(m): 5:45pm On Feb 24, 2017
EWAagoyin:

Me like am for bone.... grin grin

Fish bone
Biscuit bone
Duck bone etc

34 Likes

Re: Swagalicious Alhaja In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Hubby by enniewest(f): 5:55pm On Feb 24, 2017
Awwww

She is very pretty and classy kiss

9 Likes

Re: Swagalicious Alhaja In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Hubby by ishowdotgmail(m): 6:02pm On Feb 24, 2017
femo86:

Me like am for bone.... grin grin

Fish bone
Biscuit bone
Duck bone etc

Is well with you

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Swagalicious Alhaja In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Hubby by Amarabae(f): 6:03pm On Feb 24, 2017
pre-wedding pics here and there. there is God o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Swagalicious Alhaja In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Hubby by yhermmie(f): 6:05pm On Feb 24, 2017
I love this!!

1 Like

Re: Swagalicious Alhaja In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Hubby by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 24, 2017
enniewest:
Awwww

She is very pretty and classy kiss

You kinda look like a pretty version of Beverly Osu.
Re: Swagalicious Alhaja In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Hubby by CaroLyner(f): 6:16pm On Feb 24, 2017
Denim on Denim.
Nice.

2 Likes

Re: Swagalicious Alhaja In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Hubby by ibroh22(m): 6:47pm On Feb 24, 2017
love this
Re: Swagalicious Alhaja In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Hubby by Opakan2: 6:57pm On Feb 24, 2017
Alhaja toh ja.. me likey

HML to the cute couple

2 Likes

Re: Swagalicious Alhaja In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Hubby by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 24, 2017
EWAagoyin:
Another man's food is another man's poison. This babe is not even skinny undecided

Nice piz
Yuneehk:

Too skinny? Well, your poison, his food smiley

Beautiful woman, Handsome man, lovely pictures.
Dont mind him
This babe still get flesh self

5 Likes

Re: Swagalicious Alhaja In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Hubby by dreamworld: 8:27pm On Feb 24, 2017
Bokoharam, must they bring religion into everything, can't she keep the hijab at home

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Swagalicious Alhaja In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Hubby by ufuosman(m): 8:30pm On Feb 24, 2017
Beautiful
Re: Swagalicious Alhaja In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Hubby by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 24, 2017
Beautiful, covered and chic kiss

2 Likes

Re: Swagalicious Alhaja In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Hubby by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 24, 2017
dreamworld:
Bokoharam, must they bring religion into everything, can't she keep the hijab at home
seriously, is your brain paining you

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Swagalicious Alhaja In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Hubby by salawustyles(m): 9:29pm On Feb 24, 2017
class fresh #respect
Re: Swagalicious Alhaja In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Hubby by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 24, 2017
dreamworld:
She didnt do it to please you

17 Likes

Re: Swagalicious Alhaja In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Hubby by dtruth50: 9:43pm On Feb 24, 2017
dreamworld:
were u beg to open d it?

5 Likes

Re: Swagalicious Alhaja In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Hubby by slurryeye: 9:49pm On Feb 24, 2017
Identity crisis
Re: Swagalicious Alhaja In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Hubby by Truman155(m): 9:49pm On Feb 24, 2017
baby la cute..
the guy la messup..
la me la snatch ...

yoloba afonja onye ofem.manu Muslim run's outta thread before babu comes back

1 Like

Re: Swagalicious Alhaja In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Hubby by Hades2016(m): 9:50pm On Feb 24, 2017
EWAagoyin:
my guy I da feel you grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. / Isokoboy Slams 2 Big-sized Slay Mamas For Twerking In An Elevator (photos) / My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.