Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

I Gave 6 Years To My Broken Marriage”- Muma Gee Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Gave 6 Years To My Broken Marriage”- Muma Gee Reveals (1074 Views)

Muma Gee, Prince Eke And Their Children Step Out For Lunch / Muma Gee Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today / Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Gave 6 Years To My Broken Marriage”- Muma Gee Reveals by splendid22(m): 4:18pm On Feb 24, 2017
It is no longer news that the marriage between Prince Eke and Muma Gee has hit the rocks. Recall that Prince Eke took to his social media page last year , lamenting that his estranged wife abandoned their kids and ran off to Abuja. Thereafter, he put up another post describing himself as a single father of three.

Speaking with Hip TV, she said:”I put in all my best as a housewife for 6 years even though I am hearing rumours here and there describing me otherwise. But God knows for me to have taken a break for six years is enough to show anyone that I was really dedicated and that I gave the marriage all my life.

Read the rest here
http://thenewsguru.com/i-gave-6-years-to-my-broken-marriage-muma-gee-reveals/

Re: I Gave 6 Years To My Broken Marriage”- Muma Gee Reveals by Kobicove(m): 4:53pm On Feb 24, 2017
Yeyebrities and their drama undecided
Re: I Gave 6 Years To My Broken Marriage”- Muma Gee Reveals by Lunaxskin: 8:46pm On Feb 24, 2017
Nigeria Women Revolution Part 1
Re: I Gave 6 Years To My Broken Marriage”- Muma Gee Reveals by hylyne(m): 10:07pm On Feb 24, 2017
Very shallow defense.

However, you're better than that basketmouth, Tonto.

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Efe And Marvis Have A Mock Wedding / Watch Omarion Dancing To Davido's New Song / Nigeria Police Shot A Woman To Death, Saying He Wanted To Shoot A Yahoo Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.