Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

Layers The Perfect Money Making Poultry Farming Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Layers The Perfect Money Making Poultry Farming Business (666 Views)

Poultry Farming / How To Set Up The Perfect Home Work Station / How To Get The Perfect Startup Business Ideas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Layers The Perfect Money Making Poultry Farming Business by olajide4309(m): 5:06pm On Feb 24, 2017
Layers Has Been by far the most lucrative poultry birds in Nigeria,one of the sellers showed me her statement of account i was so amazed Do you Know why?because her earning was high as she started from being a reseller and now to a owner of big farm DAO farm that is when i realized that you can start from been a reseller with little capital until you will become your own boss i.e owning a farm,hatchery,feed mill etc

Make money by becoming A reseller
A Reseller are people buying directly from the company like CHI FARM, RTO AGRIC LIMITED,OBASANJO FARM,FORESIGHT and also DAO FARM AND SELLING TO THE BREEDERS. The best thing about becoming a Reseller is that you can start with Little capital ASK ME HOW all you need to do is to join the world of the resellers to join call 09091217028
what are you going to learn
1.how to gain more customers
2.how to know the difference between birds
3.we will connect you to the company so that you can buy from them without paying and after selling you are going to pay them back

Fact About Reselling
1.The more your customer the more your gain/profit
2.Little capital are required unlike breeding
3.buy,sell, return the money to the company and pocket your gain, so easy that is if you have no money
4.by far better than breeding thats if you have enough customers
5.On the road to become a farmer(on large Scale)
For further explanation call 09091217028
wait for the next post #How to make money breeding
#how to make money producing eggs
Re: Layers The Perfect Money Making Poultry Farming Business by okunfemm(m): 5:08pm On Feb 24, 2017
Gud info. tanks
Re: Layers The Perfect Money Making Poultry Farming Business by olajide4309(m): 3:44pm On Feb 25, 2017
olajide4309:
Layers Has Been by far the most lucrative poultry birds in Nigeria,one of the sellers showed me her statement of account i was so amazed Do you Know why?because her earning was high as she started from being a reseller and now to a owner of big farm DAO farm that is when i realized that you can start from been a reseller with little capital until you will become your own boss i.e owning a farm,hatchery,feed mill etc

A Reseller are people buying directly from the company like CHI FARM, RTO AGRIC LIMITED,OBASANJO FARM,FORESIGHT and also DAO FARM AND SELLING TO THE BREEDERS. The best thing about becoming a Reseller is that you can start with Little capital ASK ME HOW all you need to do is to join the world of the resellers to join call 09091217028
3.we will connect you to the company so that you can buy from them without paying and after selling you are going to pay them back

Fact About Reselling
3.buy,sell, return the money to the company and pocket your gain, so easy that is if you have no money
Re: Layers The Perfect Money Making Poultry Farming Business by olajide4309(m): 3:46pm On Feb 25, 2017
okunfemm:
Gud info. tanks
Re: Layers The Perfect Money Making Poultry Farming Business by olajide4309(m): 2:10am On Jun 29, 2017
Call 09069394998 for more info
Re: Layers The Perfect Money Making Poultry Farming Business by olajide4309(m): 8:12am On Jun 29, 2017
okunfemm:
Gud info. tanks
Re: Layers The Perfect Money Making Poultry Farming Business by olajide4309(m): 3:21pm On Jun 29, 2017
okunfemm:
Gud info. tanks
Re: Layers The Perfect Money Making Poultry Farming Business by olajide4309(m): 3:33pm On Jun 29, 2017
[quote author=olajide4309 post=54049643][/quote]
Re: Layers The Perfect Money Making Poultry Farming Business by olajide4309(m): 2:49pm On Jun 30, 2017
okunfemm:
Gud info. tanks
Re: Layers The Perfect Money Making Poultry Farming Business by olajide4309(m): 2:52pm On Jun 30, 2017
olajide4309:

Fact About Reselling
Re: Layers The Perfect Money Making Poultry Farming Business by olajide4309(m): 2:09am On Jul 13, 2017
[quote author=olajide4309 post=57988698][/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Alert All Ponzi Schemes Are 419 Read / [free Seminar] How To Start A Side Business In The Face Of The Recession / Opinion - Paypal Can Solve Nigerian Forex Issue by 20% - 30% - Facebook User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.