Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,363 members, 7,780,995 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:08 AM

Actress Victoria Inyama Has A Message For Young Ladies “chasing Married Men” - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Actress Victoria Inyama Has A Message For Young Ladies “chasing Married Men” (968 Views)

Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) / Man Accused Of Chasing Away His Pregnant Wife Because Of His ''Mistress''.Photos / Should Married Men Tell Their Wives How Much They Earn? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Victoria Inyama Has A Message For Young Ladies “chasing Married Men” by Jodyblezz(m): 5:29pm On Feb 24, 2017
Veteran Nollywood actress Victoria Inyama has a message to share this afternoon.

She posted a new photo on Instagram and captioned:

Good morning?I just want to think aloud. They say what goes around comes around. My target are d younger girls yea. At this your young correct age, You gat everything on d freshness side going for U, And You dating A married man, cool, clap for yourself in @nedu_wazobiafm voice.

Forward slash many years later, You get married to d love of your life, Prince Charming?A good man, D hubby of lyfe. Only problem is! He’s also taking care of another babe or babes? like d one that took care of U?. Now u vexing, fighting & in a Rage. Why U forget so soon. Have u forgotten how u insulted d wife?.

How u flaunted d love lootYou even allowed baby to form! He even married U. Now he wants to marry No 3 and u don enter church. Plssssssss. 1st is to look for all d madams that have cried cause of U and apologise for d hurt and pain u caused them. Then make peace with Karma. If you no been do, men will still be men but God won’t allow U to be over thrown. But if u been do then my dear chill and don’t kill another woman’s son. So, AV broken it down.

Ma young beautiful chics, pls mind how it all happens now cause like a boomerang, it all comes back around so mind how u throw and flex. Study hard. Work hard. Pray hard.

Don’t compare your progress to anyone’s. Don’t let your family cause u to do them things cause if it all turns bad, it’s your mom and siblings that will abuse u pass??. Just saying?. Have a blessed day. Be wise#live#love#learn

SOURCE: http://www.brivalix.com/actress-victoria-inyama-has-a-message-for-young-ladies-chasing-married-men/

Re: Actress Victoria Inyama Has A Message For Young Ladies “chasing Married Men” by Olasco93: 5:52pm On Feb 24, 2017
Re: Actress Victoria Inyama Has A Message For Young Ladies “chasing Married Men” by SafeDavid(m): 8:51pm On Feb 24, 2017
grin
Re: Actress Victoria Inyama Has A Message For Young Ladies “chasing Married Men” by KanwuliaExtra: 1:49am On Feb 25, 2017
And the wailing continues. . . . Another marriage drama. cry

1 Like

Re: Actress Victoria Inyama Has A Message For Young Ladies “chasing Married Men” by SafeDavid(m): 7:07am On Feb 25, 2017
KanwuliaExtra:
And the wailing continues. . . . Another marriage drama. cry

Madam, long time. grin
Re: Actress Victoria Inyama Has A Message For Young Ladies “chasing Married Men” by KanwuliaExtra: 8:56am On Feb 25, 2017
SafeDavid:

Madam, long time. grin

I dey kamkpeeeeeee gidigba!
No de-activation necessary! wink

1 Like

Re: Actress Victoria Inyama Has A Message For Young Ladies “chasing Married Men” by SafeDavid(m): 9:03am On Feb 25, 2017
KanwuliaExtra:

I dey kamkpeeeeeee gidigba! No de-activation necessary! wink
Good to know. cheesy
I for p.m you but my email no dey work. Let me follow you and you'll follow back. Then I'll send you my email and whatsapp.
Cool?
Re: Actress Victoria Inyama Has A Message For Young Ladies “chasing Married Men” by KanwuliaExtra: 9:28am On Feb 25, 2017
SafeDavid:

Good to know. cheesy

I for p.m you but my email no dey work.
Let me follow you and you'll follow back.
Then I'll send you my email and whatsapp.

Cool?

Arggggggggh!
Not necessary my dear.
Thanks for reaching out. kiss
Off to work. Take care.
Re: Actress Victoria Inyama Has A Message For Young Ladies “chasing Married Men” by Ginaz(f): 11:24am On Feb 25, 2017
Is she preaching to tonto dike?
Re: Actress Victoria Inyama Has A Message For Young Ladies “chasing Married Men” by pocohantas(f): 12:16pm On Feb 25, 2017
This karma visits only women?
What if the man's wife is cheating on him because he had an affair with someone's wife in the past too?

Not possible yea...
Karma's compass directs it to only women.

Tonto's issue has nothing to do with Karma. Lots of oloshos with stable homes, lots of women who married as virgins with cheating husbands. The Karma concept is flawed to me, maybe Karma is biased and selective.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Help!!!This Woman And Her Three Children Are Missing / Remedy For A One Minute Man / What Will U Do This Scenery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.