Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,448 members, 7,801,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

A Charge For The Xtian Soldier - Keep Ur Faith And Fight - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Charge For The Xtian Soldier - Keep Ur Faith And Fight (599 Views)

On Faith And Medicine / What Is The Difference Between Faith And Hope? / Gourd Your Mouth And Tongue To Keep Ur Soul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Charge For The Xtian Soldier - Keep Ur Faith And Fight by enshy: 5:56pm On Feb 24, 2017
Some of have said Xtianity is evil, that Jesus never died for anyone, others said God is wicked and doesnt have a son. They analyze His existence and His son's Lordship and concluded that only a fool will believe the Holy Scriptures...
Praise God the truth that the world cant see has been revealed to us...I wont analyze, I WILL BELIEVE ALL THE BIBLE SAYS. So you may keep insulting God, while I keep serving and believing Him. Very soon, we shall know who the Fool really is...
The devil and his agents have become so relentless on destroying Xtianity and Xtians..
Men and Brethren, let it be known today that as much as the enemies of the gospel will not rest, we will not rest too...We shall with massive commitment and untiring faith fight this battle till Christ returns!
As for the inconsistent ones and unrepentant believers, repent today and gird up the loins of your mind so you wont be a prey in the hands of the devil.

O Xtian Soldiers, arise in the name of your Lord! The Battle is the Lords and Victory is surely ours...
We will do everything to see Gods Will prevail! Amen!!
Re: A Charge For The Xtian Soldier - Keep Ur Faith And Fight by InsanePsycho(m): 5:59pm On Feb 24, 2017
Fighting an imaginary battle against an imaginary enemy in the name of an imaginary god with the hope of making an imaginary heaven and avoiding an imaginary hell.

Reality is far from you undecided
Re: A Charge For The Xtian Soldier - Keep Ur Faith And Fight by felixomor: 6:02pm On Feb 24, 2017
InsanePsycho:
Fighting an imaginary battle against an imaginary enemy in the name of an imaginary god with the hope of making an imaginary heaven and avoiding an imaginary hell.

Reality is far from you undecided

And u who keeps creating imaginary monikers to duplicate urself

I guess reality is in ur domain abi?
Re: A Charge For The Xtian Soldier - Keep Ur Faith And Fight by luckyz4rea(m): 6:35pm On Feb 24, 2017
enshy:
Some of have said Xtianity is evil, that Jesus never died for anyone, others said God is wicked and doesnt have a son. They analyze His existence and His son's Lordship and concluded that only a fool will believe the Holy Scriptures...
Praise God the truth that the world cant see has been revealed to us...I wont analyze, I WILL BELIEVE ALL THE BIBLE SAYS. So you may keep insulting God, while I keep serving and believing Him. Very soon, we shall know who the Fool really is...
The devil and his agents have become so relentless on destroying Xtianity and Xtians..
Men and Brethren, let it be known today that as much as the enemies of the gospel will not rest, we will not rest too...We shall with massive commitment and untiring faith fight this battle till Christ returns!
As for the inconsistent ones and unrepentant believers, repent today and gird up the loins of your mind so you wont be a prey in the hands of the devil.

O Xtian Soldiers, arise in the name of your Lord! The Battle is the Lords and Victory is surely ours...
We will do everything to see Gods Will prevail! Amen!!

Am with you bro! Ride on as long as it's the gospel of Jesus! Pay no attention to comments that can't hold a candle as am seeing here!

The Church is matching on and the gates of hades will never prevail as promised by our Lord, Jesus Christ!

1 Like

Re: A Charge For The Xtian Soldier - Keep Ur Faith And Fight by skeendyke: 7:40pm On Feb 24, 2017
felixomor:

As in eh, losing sleep over an imaginary being is a generational habit of atheists. His statement evokes my pity for him so much that I hope for his sake it is a temporary condition. Truly incurable schizophrenia.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Charge For The Xtian Soldier - Keep Ur Faith And Fight by enshy: 8:35am On Feb 25, 2017
skeendyke:

As in eh, losing sleep over an imaginary being is a generational habit of atheists. His statement evokes my pity for him so much that I hope for his sake it is a temporary condition. Truly incurable schizophrenia.
Thanks skeendyke!
Re: A Charge For The Xtian Soldier - Keep Ur Faith And Fight by enshy: 8:36am On Feb 25, 2017
luckyz4rea:

Am with you bro! Ride on as long as it's the gospel of Jesus! Pay no attention to comments that can't hold a candle as am seeing here!

The Church is matching on and the gates of hades will never prevail as promised by our Lord, Jesus Christ!
Thanks luckyz4rea!

1 Like

Re: A Charge For The Xtian Soldier - Keep Ur Faith And Fight by enshy: 8:37am On Feb 25, 2017
felixomor:

Thanks felixomor!
Re: A Charge For The Xtian Soldier - Keep Ur Faith And Fight by enshy: 8:41am On Feb 25, 2017
Gdmorning @felixomor, luckyz4rea, skeendyke,
Thanks for your posts...You were unbelievable!
The God you have defended and exalted shall bless your spirit and exalt you before men 4ever!
Im not surprised, God always has prepared men to carry out definite tasks...In this battle, you will win for God nd you will be celebrated on earth and heaven! Amen!

1 Like

Re: A Charge For The Xtian Soldier - Keep Ur Faith And Fight by felixomor: 10:06am On Feb 25, 2017
enshy:
The God you have defended and exalted shall bless your spirit and exalt you before men 4ever!
Im not surprised, God always has prepared men to carry out definite tasks...In this battle, you will win for God nd you will be celebrated on earth and heaven! Amen!

Amen.
Thanks, God bless you so much.
Re: A Charge For The Xtian Soldier - Keep Ur Faith And Fight by skeendyke: 3:10pm On Feb 25, 2017
enshy:

Amen to that, bro smiley
Re: A Charge For The Xtian Soldier - Keep Ur Faith And Fight by enshy: 4:28am On Feb 26, 2017
Xtian Soldiers will ye quit?
No keep Faith and keep Fighting!
We will soon sing the victors song. Our Lords return is near for 'for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Charge For The Xtian Soldier - Keep Ur Faith And Fight by enshy: 9:21pm On Feb 26, 2017
Xtian Soldiers, dont sleep, dont get tired! Rem 'to him that overcometh, lll give a crown of life'
Re: A Charge For The Xtian Soldier - Keep Ur Faith And Fight by enshy: 11:15pm On Feb 27, 2017
enshy:
Xtian Soldiers, dont sleep, dont get tired!
Rem 'to him that overcometh, lll give a crown of life'
The fight of faith is firstly to stand firm in the faith and contend for the faith and straying souls...Dont quit, keep toiling...We will reap!
Re: A Charge For The Xtian Soldier - Keep Ur Faith And Fight by enshy: 11:10pm On Mar 02, 2017
The harvest truly is plenteous but the labourers are few, pray ye the Lord of harvest to send labourers to the field!
Re: A Charge For The Xtian Soldier - Keep Ur Faith And Fight by enshy: 5:10pm On Mar 07, 2017
Be ye steadfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord forasmuch as ye know, your labour is not in vain in God!
Rem we have hope in Christ, we have gain in eternity!
Dont quit! A good soldier must endure hardness!
God help us all amen!
Re: A Charge For The Xtian Soldier - Keep Ur Faith And Fight by enshy: 8:42pm On Mar 17, 2017
Its too late to quit! The Master's coming is near and His reward is with Him!!
Re: A Charge For The Xtian Soldier - Keep Ur Faith And Fight by enshy: 8:42pm On Mar 24, 2017
A Good Soldier must endure Hardness!

(1) (Reply)

Please Forgive My Daughter, Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman / Christianity Vs Science. / This prayer point Changed the whole community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.