Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,521 members, 7,801,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

How Do We Get Rid Of This Criminal? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do We Get Rid Of This Criminal? (375 Views)

This Criminal Dup Me Of My Saving Money / How Do We Get Rid Of This Criminal? / Please Help Me Find This Criminal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do We Get Rid Of This Criminal? by Samprestige(m): 6:07pm On Feb 24, 2017
It is so disheartening to see all you struggle for in this recession being taken away by a harden criminal.
There is this notorious criminal in Eleme Rivers state who goes about the streets of the community harassing business people and forcefully robbing them of their money and properties. When he comes he would ask of an amount he wants and tell you to provide it and if you cant he will take the equivalent in goods or take whats available and comes for the balance later. Please the necessary authorities should do something fast because we are tired of losing the little we have to a criminal. I lost so much to him and I need to cry out and the worst part is that he brags about himself.
Re: How Do We Get Rid Of This Criminal? by delishpot: 6:08pm On Feb 24, 2017
Look well, Na government backed tout. He knows nothing would happen to him.
Re: How Do We Get Rid Of This Criminal? by madridguy(m): 6:16pm On Feb 24, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: How Do We Get Rid Of This Criminal? by Clemsworld(m): 6:52pm On Feb 24, 2017
Something is beating drum for him.

Report to Sars, if nothing happens, Go to your village for Him.

(1) (Reply)

Making 20k,50k,100k Within 144hours / Apostle Suleman Sex Scandal. A Legal Perspective / Instant Trick To Launch The Best And Reliable Blog Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.