Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,665 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband In Jos For Marrying A Second Wife (Pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband In Jos For Marrying A Second Wife (Pics) (56974 Views)

Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) / Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) / Wife Pours Hot Water On A Lady For Having Anal Sex With Her Husband In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband In Jos For Marrying A Second Wife (Pics) by Nadiyekalmai(m): 8:50pm On Feb 24, 2017
So pathetic!
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband In Jos For Marrying A Second Wife (Pics) by jakandeola(m): 8:50pm On Feb 24, 2017
flyca:
Polygamy just satisfies the selfish interest of a man.

No woman on earth wants to share her man with any other. No woman will be happy sharing her husband either. The ones that have decided to live with it is out of religious indoctrinations and no choice.

The woman is not wicked. She is just acting on natural instincts! Will men be happy as second-husbands if religion permits so? I bet they will do worse
ur a Hippocrate

1 Like

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband In Jos For Marrying A Second Wife (Pics) by Michaelpresh(m): 8:51pm On Feb 24, 2017
you should discourse it with her before bringing another woman into her matrimonial home
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband In Jos For Marrying A Second Wife (Pics) by Omojudy: 8:51pm On Feb 24, 2017
Why is no one looking at this from my angle? First I know it's easier for a Muslim man to divorce his wife and he is able to do it in a way that she doesn't loose her respect.
Secondly when a woman, wether married or not doesn't want sex, it is rape. Why was he at her place than to collect his matrimonial right? Right even if she doesn't want the relationship anymore? Right even if she is feeling betrayed and hurt?
So in my opinion he has been raping her since the day she spoke against his supposed marriage and wanted her to remain his property forever wether she liked it or not.
I hope her punishment would not be so stern and she can finally move on with her life post divorce.
I no go pour person hot water but it can't even be mentioned to me.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband In Jos For Marrying A Second Wife (Pics) by flyca: 8:53pm On Feb 24, 2017
jakandeola:
ur a Hippocrate
Care to explain how?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband In Jos For Marrying A Second Wife (Pics) by Clembola: 8:54pm On Feb 24, 2017
I guess u all understand why hurricanes r named after women.........

As for the guy, u were warned but u wanted to play 007... U can try d 3rd wife...

2 Likes

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband In Jos For Marrying A Second Wife (Pics) by flyca: 8:54pm On Feb 24, 2017
dominique:

Still that doesn't justify inflicting harm on her husband
Yea, doesn't. That's why I always pray to be able to control my emotions in dare times.
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband In Jos For Marrying A Second Wife (Pics) by Flamzey00(m): 8:55pm On Feb 24, 2017
9ja & bad news sef... Anyway; Dat guy need to chill and as well prepare to pour hot egusi soup on her face as revenge.. 50/50

1 Like

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband In Jos For Marrying A Second Wife (Pics) by Prince16: 8:57pm On Feb 24, 2017
We men sef, what's wrong with I us?
With a very pretty wife as d one I'm seeing, abeg what more are u looking 4 nah?
Mtchew...

#hell-hath-no-fury-as.......

1 Like

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband In Jos For Marrying A Second Wife (Pics) by dangotesmummy: 9:00pm On Feb 24, 2017
He's now free to marry the second wife he wanted to marry grin

Oloshious man.you want to eat your cake and have it.you don't want your first wife to go at the same time you want to marry new wife

Hell hath no fury than a woman scorned.

Kanwuliaextra over to you cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband In Jos For Marrying A Second Wife (Pics) by dragonking2: 9:02pm On Feb 24, 2017
dominique:

Still that doesn't justify inflicting harm on her husband
I don't blame the woman. You can't use someone for almost a decade, make here suffer in labor and bear children for you then wake up one day and say that you want to marry a younger second wife. The first wife will be enraged.
She warned him but he didn't listen, he is lucky to be alive.

1 Like

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband In Jos For Marrying A Second Wife (Pics) by dragonking2: 9:04pm On Feb 24, 2017
Prince16:
We men sef, what's wrong with I us?
With a very pretty wife as d one I'm seeing, abeg what more are u looking 4 nah?
Mtchew...

#hell-hath-no-fury-as.......
Why generalizing? Focus on the Muslim men.
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband In Jos For Marrying A Second Wife (Pics) by donnie(m): 9:05pm On Feb 24, 2017
flyca:

No woman on earth wants to share her man with any other. No woman will be happy sharing her husband either. The ones that have decided to live with it is out of religious indoctrinations and no choice.

The woman is not wicked. She is just acting on natural instincts! Will men be happy as second-husbands if religion permits so? I bet they will do worse

Okay, so women love sex and multiple partners naturally more than or at least equal to men? Interesting. undecided

1 Like

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband In Jos For Marrying A Second Wife (Pics) by sandraanakebe(f): 9:06pm On Feb 24, 2017
Choi...The woman get mind sha
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband In Jos For Marrying A Second Wife (Pics) by kowa1(m): 9:08pm On Feb 24, 2017
hummmmmmmm

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband In Jos For Marrying A Second Wife (Pics) by flyca: 9:09pm On Feb 24, 2017
donnie:

Okay, so women love sex and multiple partners naturally more than or at least equal to men? Interesting. undecided
Where is your assertion coming from? From my comment? Nah

3 Likes

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband In Jos For Marrying A Second Wife (Pics) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 24, 2017
Hahan
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband In Jos For Marrying A Second Wife (Pics) by airprinz(m): 9:16pm On Feb 24, 2017
Be like the woman is from Ibura, because na dem dey get dis kind heart.

More investigation on dis pls
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband In Jos For Marrying A Second Wife (Pics) by donnie(m): 9:16pm On Feb 24, 2017
flyca:

Where is your assertion coming from? From my comment? Nah

Yh from your comnent
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband In Jos For Marrying A Second Wife (Pics) by Nathan2016: 9:17pm On Feb 24, 2017
I think if someone open ANGER MANAGEMENT AGENCY, IN NIGERIA, HE/SHE WILL BLOW....Too much anger in Nigeria,,,They should start refering people to somewhere to settle their RAGE

1 Like

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband In Jos For Marrying A Second Wife (Pics) by flyca: 9:21pm On Feb 24, 2017
donnie:

Yh from your comnent

This is my comment...
flyca:

This is yours...

Okay, so women love sex and multiple partners naturally more than or at least equal to men? Interesting undecided

Now, I ask you for the last time. How did you get B from A? Highlight the part that suggests from my comment that "women love multiple sex partners".

4 Likes

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband In Jos For Marrying A Second Wife (Pics) by tete7000(m): 9:22pm On Feb 24, 2017
flyca:

Instinct? Agreed. But does instinct make an immoral action right? No! Can I be acquitted if I murder a human and then appeal to instinct? No! A rational person must live above his/her instinct. If we are all allowed to live on instinct, the world will be in total chaos.
My dear don't go and commit a crime and then justify it by appealing to instinct o. No court of law will take your plea of not guilty.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband In Jos For Marrying A Second Wife (Pics) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 24, 2017
Jglad:
Haaaaa! This is wickedness at its peak. Make dem pour d woman hot water too nah, make she see as E dey be
then they would neex to pour it on u for wishing it on her

She needs to have charges pressed against her and jailed
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband In Jos For Marrying A Second Wife (Pics) by flyca: 9:29pm On Feb 24, 2017
tete7000:

Instinct? Agreed. But does instinct make an immoral action right? No! Can I be acquitted if I murder a human and then appeal to instinct? No! A rational person must live above his/her instinct. If we are all allowed to live on instinct, the world will be in total chaos.
You are right! Total chaos. I really hoped she acted more sanely. But it is not easy for anybody when emotionally hurt, you know? Many other people will act worse. Not easy sha but may God help us.

1 Like

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband In Jos For Marrying A Second Wife (Pics) by donnie(m): 9:33pm On Feb 24, 2017
flyca:

"Polygamy just satisfies the selfish interest of a man."

...So according to you, polygamy isn't man's natural instincts but plain selfish instincts right?

Then you implied that the only thing stopping women from doing same (loving sex with multiple partners or husbands) is religion...

flyca:

"Will men be happy as second-husbands if religion permits so? I bet they will do worse"

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband In Jos For Marrying A Second Wife (Pics) by buchai: 9:33pm On Feb 24, 2017
she has sold her position as a first wife and she will never regain that position.

1 Like

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband In Jos For Marrying A Second Wife (Pics) by Shrekjhon(m): 9:34pm On Feb 24, 2017
womaaaaaaaaaaaaan empowerment domestic violence people wont see this one now oooooooooooooooooo
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband In Jos For Marrying A Second Wife (Pics) by Blackhue95: 9:38pm On Feb 24, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

He brought it upon himself

You said marriage ??

This is 2017, who in their right senses would marry still all these unfaithful brainless women ??

The only women who deserves to be called women are out mothers, ladies of nowadays are pure sluts
Marry these ladies at your own risk

Ladies of nowadays are pure sluts including your sister and daughters. How much of a man are you? Idio.t, make sure you sleep with a fellow guy and never have anything to do with women. You've not met good women because your soul is as rotten as a four day old rat's carcass which is why you meet sluts. Oshi! Ewu.

7 Likes

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband In Jos For Marrying A Second Wife (Pics) by flyca: 9:40pm On Feb 24, 2017
donnie:

...So according to you, polygamy isn't man's natural instincts but plain selfish instincts right?

Then you implied that the only thing stopping women from doing same is religion...

Your first assertion is right. Polygamy satisfies the selfish of the man.
Second assertion is wrong. I said, if religion permits so, will men be happy as second-husbands. A way of putting polygamous men into the shoes of the women they knit-together as co-wives.

As the old saying goes, don't judge a person until you wear their shoes and walk around in it.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband In Jos For Marrying A Second Wife (Pics) by grandstar(m): 9:43pm On Feb 24, 2017
Is 1 wife not enough? What the wife did though is inexcusable.

I am sure he told her he would never marry another woman. Something tells me he should have kept his word
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband In Jos For Marrying A Second Wife (Pics) by catalan15(m): 9:46pm On Feb 24, 2017
Callousness.....
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband In Jos For Marrying A Second Wife (Pics) by TinaAnita(f): 9:47pm On Feb 24, 2017
This is what happens when you try to eat your cake and have it at the same time. He should have listened to the angry woman when she asked him to divorce her

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lekki Yahoo Boys Now Rent Houses For Their 'babalawos' In The Area-twitter Users / Kidnapper Who Killed Pastor And Used His Liver For Pepper Soup Arrested. Photos / Alex Badeh Assassinated On His Way To Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.