Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband In Jos For Marrying A Second Wife (Pics) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband In Jos For Marrying A Second Wife (Pics) (56980 Views)

Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) / Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) / Wife Pours Hot Water On A Lady For Having Anal Sex With Her Husband In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband In Jos For Marrying A Second Wife (Pics) by Jammiiee(m): 12:33am On Feb 25, 2017
That's serious, meaning u will do same without thinking twice Ughh! But why do their religion permit that then
ststyreal:

Yes, to teach him a lesson. No woman wants to be second best in terms of marriage. That guy is olojukokoro
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband In Jos For Marrying A Second Wife (Pics) by johncallidon(m): 12:49am On Feb 25, 2017
[b][/b]after this..... WILL THIS MARRIAGE STILL CONTINUE

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband In Jos For Marrying A Second Wife (Pics) by belatoxx: 1:43am On Feb 25, 2017
Rayfield:
Oloju kokoro husby...
Some men are just too callous.
But the wife went too far

https://www.nairaland.com/3452828/please-frustrated-one-minute-man

@Rayfield: I wont blame you bro you know you are a one minute you dont have the ego to married two wife..... back to the topic not all man wish to married second wife but sometimes it make the first wife learn from mistakes she have committed, i know the man would have call her attention to one or two on her behaviors where she lacks, but she will ignore it . A lot of woman have big blame on this......Some will even tell you they love their kids more than you. ladies let your husband know he is the only one in your heart and he will return the same even if he want to cheat, i know he will enter 500 naira bike before he stop....Means he wont like to hurt or do something to destroy the love you have for him......You cant believe my landlady who have 4 house in our street she still show maximum respect for her husband, she always kneel down to serve her husband food and keep all her housemaid off her husband food. The man who have nothing...Girls of nowadays will even ask you to go kitchen and pack your food cos she is dressing for shop haba shey if dem do that to your papa shey he go gree......Pls nobody must quote me or TTT will strike you dead embarassed

1 Like

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband In Jos For Marrying A Second Wife (Pics) by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:54am On Feb 25, 2017
Bishop4bella:
Wicked first wife.
The husband too wicked nau. Na the two of them wicked.

If na the woman dey befriend another man nau una go call am OLOSHO not to talk of marrying the man undecided
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband In Jos For Marrying A Second Wife (Pics) by henribj(m): 2:18am On Feb 25, 2017
the husband should have just divorced her as she asked... he wanna eat his cake and still have it.. #nonsense
#justsaying
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband In Jos For Marrying A Second Wife (Pics) by samsono30: 2:39am On Feb 25, 2017
why is she reacting? it is part of her religion so she is suppose to take it with faith. I always mention this to Muslims, u hate Americans but you want to migrate to America, you hate Christianity but you want your husband to marry one wife like Christians do, sorry is not possible, its the choice you make.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband In Jos For Marrying A Second Wife (Pics) by whywhyogun: 2:42am On Feb 25, 2017
pouring more hot acid, and he would be a white man faster
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband In Jos For Marrying A Second Wife (Pics) by NokiaN8(m): 6:55am On Feb 25, 2017
decatalyst:

Evils embarassed

When a woman is angry, even the devil himself dey take passenger seat jejely angry
Baba sey for molue or danfo,
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband In Jos For Marrying A Second Wife (Pics) by enigmaticlion: 7:06am On Feb 25, 2017
If you've never feared anything in life before, I beg you in the name of God, FEAR WOMAN!
Scatterscatter:
Never underestimate a woman in rage.
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband In Jos For Marrying A Second Wife (Pics) by dangotesmummy: 7:15am On Feb 25, 2017
KanwuliaExtra:

Is the man to be blamed?
Did she have to resort to violence?
The man was only exercising his marital rights according to his culture.

She could have ignored him, not tried to kill him.
A scorned woman is always a danger to ALL.
She needs more self-control.

I hope she does a loooooooong time in jail!

I pity the poor children involved. embarassed
he could take it,she couldn't take it
She wanted a divorce he refused
She said go back to where you're coming from OR YOU WILL REGRET IT.that's enough warning na.what do you expect

Anyway they both deserve what they got.a selfish lustful man meets a violent drama queen
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband In Jos For Marrying A Second Wife (Pics) by Kennitrust(m): 7:29am On Feb 25, 2017
meccuno:
After destroying and sucking the life out of the first wife, he wants to eat his cake and have it. She asked for a divorce,u said no. What's the point marrying extra wahala?? I don't get people. Even if God allows it can't u use ur brain??
u said 'she asked for divorce'; do u know them
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband In Jos For Marrying A Second Wife (Pics) by kilojoDesigns: 7:32am On Feb 25, 2017
flyca:
Polygamy just satisfies the selfish interest of a man.

No woman on earth wants to share her man with any other. No woman will be happy sharing her husband either. The ones that have decided to live with it is out of religious indoctrinations and no choice.

The woman is not wicked. She is just acting on natural instincts! Will men be happy as second-husbands if religion permits so? I bet they will do worse

natural instinct? she is a psychopath and sociopath and you call that natural, then you are too, please this your comment is poo.

ps: no man would do that to a woman if the roles were reversed. second-husband.... if he doesnt like it, nigger would pick his shit and leave #stressfree
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband In Jos For Marrying A Second Wife (Pics) by KanwuliaExtra: 8:26am On Feb 25, 2017
dangotesmummy:
he could take it,she couldn't take it
She wanted a divorce he refused
She said go back to where you're coming from OR YOU WILL REGRET IT.that's enough warning na.what do you expect

Anyway they both deserve what they got.a selfish lustful man meets a violent drama queen

When people make impulsive decisions, they forget they have children ke!
Very unfortunate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband In Jos For Marrying A Second Wife (Pics) by flyca: 8:37am On Feb 25, 2017
kilojoDesigns:

natural instinct? she is a psychopath and sociopath and you call that natural, then you are too, please this your comment is poo.

ps: no man would do that to a woman if the roles were reversed. second-husband.... if he doesnt like it, nigger would pick his shit and leave #stressfree
Did you just call me a psychopath and sociopath?
And when your wife has an affair with another, "you would pick your shit and leave"?

You can't even control your temper on a public forum, on traffic, on a queue etc, but "you can pack your shit and leave" if you become a side-boo or a second-husband? cheesy Odiegwu!

Na your kind dey stab woman dead for sleep. What happened to turning a blind eye to my comment if it doesn't align with your thoughts. Start by showing the right example of how you and other men can pack your shit and leave. Ojokuru sombody grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband In Jos For Marrying A Second Wife (Pics) by AlanSugar(m): 10:25am On Feb 25, 2017
Benikuuse:
Eyaa, The Woman Thou. Why Will She Go Extreme? As For Me She Will Loose Me Completely

Hahahaha, pls don't make me Laff. At this point you're useless to both new and old wives! I think say you wan talk say you for hit am back cus surely, she go remarry. Women!
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband In Jos For Marrying A Second Wife (Pics) by Chijosky(m): 10:36am On Feb 25, 2017
AVECDEO:
Wetin you want...You go get!

Shikena!

I can proudly say today that I am now an official title holder of first to comment (1st commentator)....thank you Mr. S.Osewa,Lalastica etal for marvellous opportunity...nairalanders I gbadun y'all.
All hail ye firstus d commentus.. Back to the topic, must you marry second wife, you courted the woman for six years and she's always there for you now money don come you remember that you're a Muslim, thank God it's only hot water some go pour acid
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband In Jos For Marrying A Second Wife (Pics) by Chijosky(m): 10:42am On Feb 25, 2017
kilojoDesigns:

1 Like

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband In Jos For Marrying A Second Wife (Pics) by udochukwudelight: 11:54am On Feb 25, 2017
own

from your assertion, are you planning to marry my mum /your mum or you want to be unmarried? as every other 21st century lady is a slut
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband In Jos For Marrying A Second Wife (Pics) by seangy4konji: 11:59am On Feb 25, 2017
lock the girl up for life...

oloeshi.
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband In Jos For Marrying A Second Wife (Pics) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 25, 2017
All you people shouting polygamy this polygamy that smh!!! undecided

Solomon married 700wives and cheated on them with 300concubines, today you just make a pass on another girl and your girlfriend won't less US hear word embarassed . My sister read the Bible!!! gringringrin
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband In Jos For Marrying A Second Wife (Pics) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 25, 2017
RedRubberDucky:
then they would neex to pour it on u for wishing it on her

She needs to have charges pressed against her and jailed
No charges for her. He had it coming grin
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband In Jos For Marrying A Second Wife (Pics) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 25, 2017
Patheos:
All you people shouting polygamy this polygamy that smh!!! undecided

Solomon married 700wives and cheated on them with 300concubines, today you just make a pass on another girl and your girlfriend won't less US hear word embarassed . My sister read the Bible!!! gringringrin
Abi undecided
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband In Jos For Marrying A Second Wife (Pics) by couliss: 3:17pm On Feb 25, 2017
This is all wrong against the man if this was done to a woman all hell would have broken loose. No one deserves that whether he was wrong or right
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband In Jos For Marrying A Second Wife (Pics) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 02, 2017
flyca:
Polygamy just satisfies the selfish interest of a man.

No woman on earth wants to share her man with any other. No woman will be happy sharing her husband either. The ones that have decided to live with it is out of religious indoctrinations and no choice.

The woman is not wicked. She is just acting on natural instincts! Will men be happy as second-husbands if religion permits so? I bet they will do worse
Humans are intrinsically polyamorous and so polygamy/bigamy satisfies both sexes.

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband In Jos For Marrying A Second Wife (Pics) by DianaJ(f): 4:09pm On Jun 28, 2017
Serves him right grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lekki Yahoo Boys Now Rent Houses For Their 'babalawos' In The Area-twitter Users / Kidnapper Who Killed Pastor And Used His Liver For Pepper Soup Arrested. Photos / Man Killed And Butchered On His First Wedding Anniversary (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.