Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,286 members, 7,780,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:42 PM

Critically Assessing Nairaland, What Would You Say Are It's Flaws. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Critically Assessing Nairaland, What Would You Say Are It's Flaws. (792 Views)

Please Critically Review My One Year Old Blog! / Webmasters Please Help In Assessing This Blog / Can You Say Blogging Has Made You Live The Kind Of Life You Always Dreamed Of? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Critically Assessing Nairaland, What Would You Say Are It's Flaws. by Lantean(m): 6:49pm On Feb 24, 2017
A friend and i were discussing indigenous dotcom businesses. (Yeah.. true. We've a lot of time on our hands). Anyhow, when i mentioned Nairaland, he was like.. "Ugh!, No direction". Although, i gave him a hard time for being a StackOverflow, Reddit, WarriorForum and DigitalPoint guy but he did state some points in defense. But it had me pondering if i hadn't been sentimental as a typical Nigerian.
Re: Critically Assessing Nairaland, What Would You Say Are It's Flaws. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 24, 2017
Those supermods never respond to serious issues angry

Nairaland should allow criticism.

1 Like

Re: Critically Assessing Nairaland, What Would You Say Are It's Flaws. by Lantean(m): 8:17pm On Feb 24, 2017
Muafrika2:
Those supermods never respond to serious issues angry
Nairaland should allow criticism.
I thought they listen to users. Well... i cant really be sure. Otherwise... It's pointless having moderators, if they don't respond to issues
Re: Critically Assessing Nairaland, What Would You Say Are It's Flaws. by Lantean(m): 8:29pm On Feb 24, 2017
'Also believe any business or initiative that shuns criticism won't grow.

But thinking about the discussion with my friend, we both agreed that the non-improvements is due to the fact that Nairaland doesnt have serious competition, locally.
Re: Critically Assessing Nairaland, What Would You Say Are It's Flaws. by Nobody: 2:30am On Feb 25, 2017
Lantean:

I thought they listen to users. Well... i cant really be sure. Otherwise...
It's pointless having moderators, if they don't respond to issues
Rarely, I wonder why undecided

2 Likes

Re: Critically Assessing Nairaland, What Would You Say Are It's Flaws. by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 25, 2017
They push to many useless crap for frontpage. its extremely annoying

2 Likes

Re: Critically Assessing Nairaland, What Would You Say Are It's Flaws. by Lantean(m): 10:11am On May 08, 2017
Jiang:
They push to many useless crap for frontpage. its extremely annoying
I agree with you about the crappiness of the front page topics. It makes the site seem more like a celebrity and political site rather than intellectual discourse. I suppose the way site's run is due to the desire to embrace all varieties of interests.

(1) (Reply)

Blogger I Need Your Help / Blog Niches That Need More Attention By Nigeria Bloggers / Fully Approved Google Adsense Accounts For Sale: Naija, US & UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.