Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,769 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Former Catholic Member At Age 113 Years Surrendered To Jesus Christ In Chosen - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Former Catholic Member At Age 113 Years Surrendered To Jesus Christ In Chosen (2020 Views)

Former Catholic Reverend Sister Weds A Policeman (Photos) / Cultists Who Surrendered Weapons, Graduate From Bible School In Port Harcourt / Police Storm Celestial Church Of Christ In New York As Members Fight (Pics, Vide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former Catholic Member At Age 113 Years Surrendered To Jesus Christ In Chosen by peteregwu(m): 7:01pm On Feb 24, 2017
Former Catholic Member At age 113 Years Surrendered To Jesus Christ In Chosen

Pa-Benedict-Ayogu.jpg
God is working out His salvation in the life of so many in this generation whether they are old or young, salvation is for all and non is exempted no matter your religion or status.

The story you are about to read is about an old man of 113 years who was a former Catholic but, after being invited for a programme in a Bible believing church, heard the undiluted word and gave his life to Jesus christ. He destroyed all his Catholic materials and now caused revival in his community by preaching the gospel. Read and be blessed!

From Chosen news
During the Mgbidi 2013 crusade, he shared a heart-rending testimony which caused many people to shed tears of joy and caused others in his community to repent and gave their lives to Jesus Christ. In an era when there has been a decline in longevity as a result of sin and ungodliness and low standard of living occasioned by economic meltdown, a man the age of Pa Benedict even at age one hundred and sixteen years lives and powers on.

The testimony of Pa Benedict Ayogu from Amube, Enugu-Ezike in Igboeze North Local Government Area of Enugu State, Nigeria is a story that really showcases the God of Chosen as the Mighty in battle. His story has similarities with that of Queen Esther in the bible in which case she dared her adversaries and declared in the process, “If I perish, I perish.

Again during the just concluded Mgbidi 2014 crusade, Pa (Bro.) Benedict returned with another fantastic testimony of the Lord’s doing in his life and family. While leaving Mgbidi in 2013, he had vowed to God that if He would bring him back alive, he would testify again. And the Lord hearkened unto that prayer.

This time around, he came with his entire family consisting of his children, grand children, sons and daughters’ in-law and great grandchild. Incidentally every member of papa’s family is a Chosen – sons and daughters’ in-laws, mothers and father in-laws, children and grandchildren. Every one of them is a Chosen. His family is most likely to be the largest Chosen family consisting of himself, his wife (Mummy Franca), his eight children, thirty four grandchildren and a grandchild.

Read more.....
http://www.pegikrol.com/2016/10/former-catholic-member-at-age-113-years.html?m=1

Re: Former Catholic Member At Age 113 Years Surrendered To Jesus Christ In Chosen by tolugar: 7:53pm On Feb 24, 2017
"Bible believing church"

Am ashamed when some Christians use those words.

Winning souls for Christ doesn't mean converting one person form one church to another rather preaching the

gospel to those that are unaware of it and leading them to way of the truth so that they may be saved

5 Likes

Re: Former Catholic Member At Age 113 Years Surrendered To Jesus Christ In Chosen by Mikylopez(f): 7:58pm On Feb 24, 2017
chosen and their lies eh grin very interesting
..........---------only in chosen u will see a 14year old boy who has suffered 27years of blindness.............only in chosen u will see a boy dat was born blind deaf dumb cripple and and slowpoke, -----------------only in chosen someone who was born with blindness after deliverance automatically know the colour of his pastors shirt-----------------_-only in chosen u will see a crippled man after deliverance he runs faster than usian bolt--------------------------only in chosen u will see a 21year old lady who has suffered barrenness for 34years-----------------only in chosen once u wear green apron u are untouchable ----------------only in chosen the members give all their money to the pastor and end up being very poor,..tiri gbosa for chosen

4 Likes

Re: Former Catholic Member At Age 113 Years Surrendered To Jesus Christ In Chosen by hisgrace090: 8:08pm On Feb 24, 2017
The day I saw one catholic church signeboard with this name (the most holy name of Mary catholic church) in anambra state is the day I became afread of catholic church.
How can a church overseen by both the bishop and the pope accept Mary's name as the most holy among all names?

1 Like

Re: Former Catholic Member At Age 113 Years Surrendered To Jesus Christ In Chosen by peteregwu(m): 10:42pm On Feb 24, 2017
hisgrace090:
The day I saw one catholic church signeboard with this name (the most holy name of Mary catholic church) in anambra state is the day I became afread of catholic church.
How can a church overseen by both the bishop and the pope accept Mary's name as the most holy among all names?

Catholic is a religion and not a church, so, dontnbe surprised grin
Re: Former Catholic Member At Age 113 Years Surrendered To Jesus Christ In Chosen by peteregwu(m): 10:45pm On Feb 24, 2017
Mikylopez:
chosen and their lies eh grin very interesting
..........---------only in chosen u will see a 14year old boy who has suffered 27years of blindness.............only in chosen u will see a boy dat was born blind deaf dumb cripple and and slowpoke, -----------------only in chosen someone who was born with blindness after deliverance automatically know the colour of his pastors shirt-----------------_-only in chosen u will see a crippled man after deliverance he runs faster than usian bolt--------------------------only in chosen u will see a 21year old lady who has suffered barrenness for 34years-----------------only in chosen once u wear green apron u are untouchable ----------------only in chosen the members give all their money to the pastor and end up being very poor,..tiri gbosa for chosen

Am sorry lady, you actually is the one lying. All your details and claims are all fallacious and unfounded. But the testimony in posted is a prove. cheesy
Re: Former Catholic Member At Age 113 Years Surrendered To Jesus Christ In Chosen by genitori(m): 4:06pm On Feb 25, 2017
peteregwu:
Former Catholic Member At age 113 Years Surrendered To Jesus Christ In Chosen

Pa-Benedict-Ayogu.jpg
God is working out His salvation in the life of so many in this generation whether they are old or young, salvation is for all and non is exempted no matter your religion or status.

The story you are about to read is about an old man of 113 years who was a former Catholic but, after being invited for a programme in a Bible believing church, heard the undiluted word and gave his life to Jesus christ. He destroyed all his Catholic materials and now caused revival in his community by preaching the gospel. Read and be blessed!

From Chosen news
During the Mgbidi 2013 crusade, he shared a heart-rending testimony which caused many people to shed tears of joy and caused others in his community to repent and gave their lives to Jesus Christ. In an era when there has been a decline in longevity as a result of sin and ungodliness and low standard of living occasioned by economic meltdown, a man the age of Pa Benedict even at age one hundred and sixteen years lives and powers on.

The testimony of Pa Benedict Ayogu from Amube, Enugu-Ezike in Igboeze North Local Government Area of Enugu State, Nigeria is a story that really showcases the God of Chosen as the Mighty in battle. His story has similarities with that of Queen Esther in the bible in which case she dared her adversaries and declared in the process, “If I perish, I perish.

Again during the just concluded Mgbidi 2014 crusade, Pa (Bro.) Benedict returned with another fantastic testimony of the Lord’s doing in his life and family. While leaving Mgbidi in 2013, he had vowed to God that if He would bring him back alive, he would testify again. And the Lord hearkened unto that prayer.

This time around, he came with his entire family consisting of his children, grand children, sons and daughters’ in-law and great grandchild. Incidentally every member of papa’s family is a Chosen – sons and daughters’ in-laws, mothers and father in-laws, children and grandchildren. Every one of them is a Chosen. His family is most likely to be the largest Chosen family consisting of himself, his wife (Mummy Franca), his eight children, thirty four grandchildren and a grandchild.

Read more.....
http://www.pegikrol.com/2016/10/former-catholic-member-at-age-113-years.html?m=1

"glory " to God.

What is the gain?
What is the benefit converting to your "capm" one who already knew and believed Christ when there are thousands out there who don't believe in Christ.

Anyways, "Kudos " to you.

2 Likes

Re: Former Catholic Member At Age 113 Years Surrendered To Jesus Christ In Chosen by Ubenedictus(m): 12:23am On Feb 26, 2017
hisgrace090:
It is called flowery language, it is used in poetry, the psuedo language of love. I also call my mom the most caring, my brother calls his wife most beautiful....etc, it is flowery language spoken to\about people you like, you are the one interpreting it wrongly.

2 Likes

Re: Former Catholic Member At Age 113 Years Surrendered To Jesus Christ In Chosen by peteregwu(m): 3:27am On Feb 26, 2017
Ubenedictus:
It is called flowery language, it is used in poetry, the psuedo language of love. I also call my mom the most caring, my brother calls his wife most beautiful....etc, it is flowery language spoken to\about people you like, you are the one interpreting it wrongly.

Are you a Christian.... do you read the Bible or you read manuscript? Pathetic! Opening your mouth and calling Mary, "most holy", is that what the Bible told to do? May God heal you from ignorance and lack of knowledge in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Former Catholic Member At Age 113 Years Surrendered To Jesus Christ In Chosen by Marxxx: 1:37pm On Feb 26, 2017
tolugar:
"Bible believing church"

Winning souls for Christ doesn't mean converting one person form one church to another rather preaching the

gospel to those that are unaware of it and leading them to way of the truth so that they may be saved
I respect your knowledge....are you male or female?...
Re: Former Catholic Member At Age 113 Years Surrendered To Jesus Christ In Chosen by tolugar: 2:16pm On Feb 26, 2017
Marxxx:
I respect your knowledge....are you male or female?...

male
Re: Former Catholic Member At Age 113 Years Surrendered To Jesus Christ In Chosen by Ubenedictus(m): 9:30am On Feb 27, 2017
peteregwu:

Are you a Christian.... do you read the Bible or you read manuscript? Pathetic! Opening your mouth and calling Mary, "most holy", is that what the Bible told to do? May God heal you from ignorance and lack of knowledge in Jesus name
DO you have comprehension problem? or u are just dumb?

1 Like

Re: Former Catholic Member At Age 113 Years Surrendered To Jesus Christ In Chosen by peteregwu(m): 7:52pm On Feb 27, 2017
Ubenedictus:
DO you have comprehension problem? or u are just dumb?

Not only comprehension, Na literature. Mtcheewww...is the Bible now your enemy that you can't use it to make reference based on your Christianity as you claim.

1 Like

Re: Former Catholic Member At Age 113 Years Surrendered To Jesus Christ In Chosen by Ubenedictus(m): 11:45am On Mar 04, 2017
peteregwu:

Not only comprehension, Na literature. Mtcheewww...is the Bible now your enemy that you can't use it to make reference based on your Christianity as you claim.
Hehehe, so i must quote bible in every sentence to prove that i am a xtian abi?
protestants just became the new pharisee.

1 Like

Re: Former Catholic Member At Age 113 Years Surrendered To Jesus Christ In Chosen by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 04, 2017
tolugar:
"Bible believing church"

Is Catholic church a church? If yes state your reasons. Are they worshiping God in truth and spirit? If yes state your reasons? What's the difference between idol worship and catholism?

1 Like

Re: Former Catholic Member At Age 113 Years Surrendered To Jesus Christ In Chosen by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 04, 2017
hisgrace090:
No matter what you say to them,they wouldn't believe you even when the evidence are clear to everyone

2 Likes

Re: Former Catholic Member At Age 113 Years Surrendered To Jesus Christ In Chosen by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 04, 2017
genitori:

"glory " to God.

What is the gain?
What is the benefit converting to your "capm" one who already knew and believed Christ when there are thousands out there who don't believe in Christ.

Anyways, "Kudos " to you.
The gain is that someone has come to know the truth about Yahweh. Since some Christian denomination have refuse to change some practices that aren't biblical ,its better they're evangelized to so that they know the truth by Yahweh and follow him.Thank God for papa for making such decision

1 Like

Re: Former Catholic Member At Age 113 Years Surrendered To Jesus Christ In Chosen by tolugar: 4:42pm On Mar 04, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Is Catholic church a church? If yes state your reasons. Are they worshiping God in truth and spirit? If yes state your reasons? What's the difference between idol worship and catholism?

Am not here to attack another church.

I belive every "Christian" church are of thesame faith.

I don't preach/castigate against any church.

We most all win souls for Christ not "twisting" the scriptures to gain crowd

No wonder there are many churches but few practicing Christians judging by high rate of crime/atrocities

1 Like

Re: Former Catholic Member At Age 113 Years Surrendered To Jesus Christ In Chosen by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 04, 2017
tolugar:
"Bible believing church"

God bless you jor, instead of them to go to the core North to convert them, they are dragging members of other churches and showing off.

OP did the old man tell you that he didn't accept Jesus Christ as his personal Lord and Savior before? Joblessness.
Re: Former Catholic Member At Age 113 Years Surrendered To Jesus Christ In Chosen by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 04, 2017
hisgrace090:

Never ever honor your mother, it is forbidden, if you try it you will be punished severely.
Re: Former Catholic Member At Age 113 Years Surrendered To Jesus Christ In Chosen by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 04, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Go and convert people who do not accept that Jesus is their personal Lord and Savior. Catholics say the apostle Creed every single day

"I believe in God the Father almighty and in Jesus Christ who is the only son of our Lord... "

Go and convert those who have not accepted the Creed.
Re: Former Catholic Member At Age 113 Years Surrendered To Jesus Christ In Chosen by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 04, 2017
tolugar:

Am not here to attack another church.

I belive every "Christian" church are of thesame faith.

I don't preach/castigate against any church.

We most all win souls for Christ not "twisting" the scriptures to gain crowd

No wonder there are many churches but few practicing Christians judging by high rate of crime/atrocities
We are to win souls for Christ no doubt but there is a particular Christian denomination that derivating from the scriptures. Haven't ask yourself why about 5 denomination broke away from the mother church? Was that the original plan of God? Absolutely no but because of certain practices that doesn't have scriptural backing made it so.Today many Protestants are everywhere with different believes but same faith ,same Bible and same goal which is to make heaven. The rate of crimes and atrocities isn't attributes to religion alone even though it contribute a little but it's as a result of negligence on the part of the government. South Africa is developed country in Africa yet it's more religious. USA,UK and other European nations practice religion yet there are still crimes in those countries. Nigeria's case isn't religion but the government.
Re: Former Catholic Member At Age 113 Years Surrendered To Jesus Christ In Chosen by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 04, 2017
Pidgin2:

Go and convert people who do not accept that Jesus is their personal Lord and Savior. Catholics say the apostle Creed every single day

"I believe in God the Father almighty and in Jesus Christ who is the only son of our Lord... "

Go and convert those who have not accepted the Creed.
Yes Catholics say the apostle creed but worship idols. No matter how you try to explain it, Catholics worship idol.whether you say reverence,honour e.t.c to Mary, they still worship her.most parishes usually have her portrait yet the members bow to it even where it clearly stated in the scriptures not to bow or make any graven image. At least in every mass, they must make reverence to Mary instead of Jesus being that Mary is just a human being like us and shouldn't be reverence at all.
Re: Former Catholic Member At Age 113 Years Surrendered To Jesus Christ In Chosen by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 04, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Yes Catholics say the apostle creed but worship idols. No matter how you try to explain it, Catholics worship idol.whether you say reverence,honour e.t.c to Mary, they still worship her.most parishes usually have her portrait yet the members bow to it even where it clearly stated in the scriptures not to bow or make any graven image. At least in every mass, they must make reverence to Mary instead of Jesus being that Mary is just a human being like us and shouldn't be reverence at all.

I won't waste my time on you cause you don't deserve it.

1 Like

Re: Former Catholic Member At Age 113 Years Surrendered To Jesus Christ In Chosen by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 04, 2017
asuustrike2009:

We are to win souls for Christ no doubt but there is a particular Christian denomination that derivating from the scriptures. Haven't ask yourself why about 5 denomination broke away from the mother church? Was that the original plan of God? Absolutely no but because of certain practices that doesn't have scriptural backing made it so.Today many Protestants are everywhere with different believes but same faith ,same Bible and same goal which is to make heaven. The rate of crimes and atrocities isn't attributes to religion alone even though it contribute a little but it's as a result of negligence on the part of the government. South Africa is developed country in Africa yet it's more religious. USA,UK and other European nations practice religion yet there are still crimes in those countries. Nigeria's case isn't religion but the government.

There was rebellion in heaven how much more on earth, please get lost jor sad
Re: Former Catholic Member At Age 113 Years Surrendered To Jesus Christ In Chosen by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 04, 2017
Pidgin2:

There was rebellion in heaven how much more on earth, please get lost jor sad
So the truth hurts
Re: Former Catholic Member At Age 113 Years Surrendered To Jesus Christ In Chosen by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 04, 2017
Pidgin2:

I won't waste my time on you cause you don't deserve it.
You can't because it's the obvious. I was in the system before I saw a different thing entirely. Come out of darkness into light before it's too late
Re: Former Catholic Member At Age 113 Years Surrendered To Jesus Christ In Chosen by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 04, 2017
asuustrike2009:

So the truth hurts

What truth?

Satan and the fallen angels rebelled against God so how can you use rebellion as a yardstick to ridicule the Catholic Church? Please receive sense.

1 Like

Re: Former Catholic Member At Age 113 Years Surrendered To Jesus Christ In Chosen by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 04, 2017
asuustrike2009:

You can't because it's the obvious. I was in the system before I saw a different thing entirely. Come out of darkness into light before it's too late

I believe in Jesus Christ and He is my personal Lord and Savior, so which one is darkness, get lost stop quoting me when you are displaying folly like this.
Re: Former Catholic Member At Age 113 Years Surrendered To Jesus Christ In Chosen by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 04, 2017
Pidgin2:

What truth?

Satan and the fallen angels rebelled against God so how can you use rebellion as a yardstick to ridicule the Catholic Church? Please receive sense.
You said rebellion not me while I said the truth hurts.isn't obvious that the Catholic faith which should be the only Christian faith is practising idolatry? What's the different between them and those worshiping idols?
Re: Former Catholic Member At Age 113 Years Surrendered To Jesus Christ In Chosen by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 04, 2017
Pidgin2:

I believe in Jesus Christ and He is my personal Lord and Savior, so which one is darkness, get lost stop quoting me when you are displaying folly like this.
Hahaaaaaa! SMH
Re: Former Catholic Member At Age 113 Years Surrendered To Jesus Christ In Chosen by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 04, 2017
asuustrike2009:

You said rebellion not me while I said the truth hurts.isn't obvious that the Catholic faith which should be the only Christian faith is practising idolatry? What's the different between them and those worshiping idols?

Ask your pastor who has a picture of his parents in his album and why is the picture of your G.O being displayed in your church and on banners when advertising miracle service?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Chronology Of The Other Religion / Prayer To Live Free From Worry / Jewish Intelligence- Your Name Can Affect Your Destiny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.