Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

The Rancher's Secret Heir - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Rancher's Secret Heir (735 Views)

KNIGHT, HEIR, PRINCE (of Crowns And Glory) / Adekunle, The Heir! / Heir To The Throne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Rancher's Secret Heir by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 24, 2017
After, a stressful day. just sit back, follow and enjoy this great novel. will be updating part nd part to enable you guys enjoy it.
“They’re all going to be talking about building a rodeo arena and you don’t want to be there?”JT Harrah frowned, pulled the saddle and blanket off the mare he’d just rode back across the ranch and set it aside to stroke the flat of his hand over the horse’s neck. It was tempting to go into town and have some input into this mythical arena. Mythical because, he told himself, it probably wouldn’t get built.“A big problem with people is, they talk more than theydo. A meeting doesn’t mean anything more than a bunch of people gathered together to argue.”Matt sighed, picked up a brush and edged JT out of his way so he could give the horse a good brushing. “If you’re there, the arena stands a better chance of happening.”JT had done the rodeo circuit for ten years and he’d loved it. Hell, anything to do with horses would make him a happy man. So, sure, he’d be pleased to see a world-class arena built near Royal, Texas. “Fine,” he said. “I’ll go in. Talk about it. Happy now?”Matt grinned. “I’m notunhappy.”JT laughed a little. Matt did some rodeo, so JT knew he loved the idea of being able to compete so close to home. Couldn’t blame him, but JT had a feeling that talk of an arena, bringing in more tourist dollars, was just a reaction to the tornado that had swept through the town more than two years ago. Royal had been hit hard and it had taken a lot of money and time to bring it back to normal. So, naturally, the business leaders in town would be coming up with ways to bring more dollars into the local economy.
Re: The Rancher's Secret Heir by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 24, 2017
Note - I didnt write this book, its one of my favourite novel of all time. I know many of use cant read a whole novel, so this is part by part you can read daily. please comment for encouragement
Re: The Rancher's Secret Heir by TheBlessedMAN: 11:04pm On Feb 24, 2017
Go ahead.. Dude..got ur bak

(1) (Reply)

To Plan Marriage With A Stranger / Why You Cant Survive In Abuja / The Apartment {all New And Exciting Story!!!!}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.