Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

What!!!!? Stunning London TV Worker Sacked For Allegedly Being Too Pretty. This - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What!!!!? Stunning London TV Worker Sacked For Allegedly Being Too Pretty. This (500 Views)

Major General Atolagbe Sacked For Arresting Plateau State Fulani Herdsmen - FFK / Photo Of The Five Teachers Sacked For Impregnating SS3 Student In Kebbi State. / Mortuary Worker Sacked For Sleeping With A Corpse That Died Over 10yrs Ago (pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What!!!!? Stunning London TV Worker Sacked For Allegedly Being Too Pretty. This by Vardgist: 7:33pm On Feb 24, 2017
A London TV worker claims she was dismissed from her job at a Soho production company for being “too good looking”.

Emma Hulse says she was sent home from her freelancing shift at the central London TV company by a manager who told her: “You should be on a catwalk”.

The 24-year-old, who lives in Mayfair, said she was only five minutes into her eight-hour shift when her boss told her to leave.

Company UNIT TV, based on Great Marlborough Street, accepted the incident happened and have since dismissed the employee who was allegedly involved, who had only been working there for three months.

Ms Hulse told the Standard: “We were supposed to finish at 6pm and I got there for 9.30am and when I got there this other runner started explaining to me what I should do.

“Then they send me on a run. Then my agent text me that I’m no longer required.

“I got there and spoke to the line manager and he asked me, ‘are you a model? Are you not doing catwalks, why are you not at the front of house?’

“I was wearing a lipstick but from my perspective I was not inappropriate. I was wearing a shirt and trousers. I really didn’t think I looked inappropriate.

“Then he took my number, he suggested we go for a drink.

Read full story at the source.

Source:https://vardgist..com/2017/02/what-stunning-london-tv-worker-sacked.html?m=1

Dominique,lalasticlala,mynd44

Re: What!!!!? Stunning London TV Worker Sacked For Allegedly Being Too Pretty. This by clems88(m): 6:45am On Feb 25, 2017
Attention seeker angry . the chest is also too pretty

(1) (Reply)

XENOPHOBIA | Senate Threatens South Africa With Retaliations / Syinix Marked As Scam Company And Legal Action Will Be Taken In 3 Days / V-A-M-P-I-R-E: The Untold Story Of His End

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.