Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,772 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

Which Inactive Romancelander Do You Miss The Most And Why? Mine Is.... - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Which Inactive Romancelander Do You Miss The Most And Why? Mine Is.... (2466 Views)

Who Is Your Favourite Romancelander For The Midyear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Inactive Romancelander Do You Miss The Most And Why? Mine Is.... by Jodha(f): 1:58am On Feb 26, 2017
Hmm..
Re: Which Inactive Romancelander Do You Miss The Most And Why? Mine Is.... by konkonbilo(m): 6:07am On Feb 26, 2017
Mrcock
Re: Which Inactive Romancelander Do You Miss The Most And Why? Mine Is.... by Nobody: 6:22am On Feb 26, 2017
1. Debbywills
2. Smellymouth
3. Mr Cork
4. Madcow.
Re: Which Inactive Romancelander Do You Miss The Most And Why? Mine Is.... by Mimzyy(f): 6:46am On Feb 26, 2017
Redbeans cry

1 Like

Re: Which Inactive Romancelander Do You Miss The Most And Why? Mine Is.... by Nobody: 6:53am On Feb 26, 2017
Mimzyy:
Redbeans cry
the sun has come upon us [one beauty has returned smiley] but why that face na? sad
Re: Which Inactive Romancelander Do You Miss The Most And Why? Mine Is.... by Nobody: 7:02am On Feb 26, 2017
I also remember orijin101 abi 001. Remember then [in 2015] when he'll say buhari's face looks like some that will ban orijin. Maybe he frequents more in politics section
Re: Which Inactive Romancelander Do You Miss The Most And Why? Mine Is.... by SmellingAnus(m): 9:39am On Feb 26, 2017
I miss Kashybaby

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Inactive Romancelander Do You Miss The Most And Why? Mine Is.... by MidasTouche01(m): 2:29pm On Feb 26, 2017
Sandoski

1 Like

Re: Which Inactive Romancelander Do You Miss The Most And Why? Mine Is.... by MidasTouche01(m): 2:30pm On Feb 26, 2017
SmellingAnus:
I miss Kashybaby

Baba, ur main don go kirikiri abi?
Re: Which Inactive Romancelander Do You Miss The Most And Why? Mine Is.... by refiner(f): 3:02pm On Feb 26, 2017
Smellymouth...where art thou? angry
Re: Which Inactive Romancelander Do You Miss The Most And Why? Mine Is.... by Shadowy: 4:40pm On Feb 26, 2017
Mrcork, smellymouth, sandoski, then Oliviarims and juhan (Though they both deactivated )
Re: Which Inactive Romancelander Do You Miss The Most And Why? Mine Is.... by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 26, 2017
Berlynn
Re: Which Inactive Romancelander Do You Miss The Most And Why? Mine Is.... by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 27, 2017
L0velyn:
Berlynn
hmm... Yet to get concrete answers from you
Re: Which Inactive Romancelander Do You Miss The Most And Why? Mine Is.... by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 27, 2017
Jodha:
Hmm..
never heard of that name [hmm..] before
Re: Which Inactive Romancelander Do You Miss The Most And Why? Mine Is.... by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:35pm On Mar 03, 2017
SmellingAnus:
I miss Kashybaby

grin

I can impersonate her.. cheesy juz lemme know how she talk, she walk, she laugh and everything.. grin
Re: Which Inactive Romancelander Do You Miss The Most And Why? Mine Is.... by SmellingAnus(m): 2:43pm On Mar 03, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin

I can impersonate her.. cheesy juz lemme know how she talk, she walk, she laugh and everything.. grin
hahahaha the best way to impersonate her is to start by creating another moniker called kaashybaby... Hahhaha tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Inactive Romancelander Do You Miss The Most And Why? Mine Is.... by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:49pm On Mar 03, 2017
SmellingAnus:
hahahaha the best way to impersonate her is to start by creating another moniker called kaashybaby... Hahhaha tongue

Haahahahaha grin
When I get a new phone boo I'll do that..unless u know some domain that doesn't required phone number grin
Re: Which Inactive Romancelander Do You Miss The Most And Why? Mine Is.... by SmellingAnus(m): 2:51pm On Mar 03, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

Haahahahaha grin
When I get a new phone boo I'll do that..unless u know some domain that doesn't required phone number grin
hahaha no wonder my message to your bbm hasn't been delivered for some days now.... So you are using your laptop now?
Re: Which Inactive Romancelander Do You Miss The Most And Why? Mine Is.... by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:57pm On Mar 03, 2017
SmellingAnus:
hahaha no wonder my message to your bbm hasn't been delivered for some days now.... So you are using your laptop now?

Yaaaaz..juz lappy.. cheesy

I dunno if I cud still retrieve my BBM tho..I already wipe out everything inside my phone..hopefully on Sunday I cud get a new one.
Re: Which Inactive Romancelander Do You Miss The Most And Why? Mine Is.... by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 03, 2017
The one and only truckpusher. Miss you brother
Re: Which Inactive Romancelander Do You Miss The Most And Why? Mine Is.... by cherryice(f): 6:07pm On Mar 03, 2017
Laveda:
I miss Cherryice, crazy sweetheart.

embarassed
awwww baby kiss
Re: Which Inactive Romancelander Do You Miss The Most And Why? Mine Is.... by GbovoLee(m): 6:43pm On Mar 03, 2017
so nobody misses the end time king -lasisi99
Re: Which Inactive Romancelander Do You Miss The Most And Why? Mine Is.... by dacblogger: 7:21pm On Mar 03, 2017
Jesusboi,the funny one and mr cork... cry
Re: Which Inactive Romancelander Do You Miss The Most And Why? Mine Is.... by Laveda(f): 7:29pm On Mar 03, 2017
cherryice:
awwww baby kiss

shocked where on earth have you been? cry
Re: Which Inactive Romancelander Do You Miss The Most And Why? Mine Is.... by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 03, 2017
dechandel, 2buff, idowuogbo, marthak, mryuzedo, beennkumar e.t.c
Re: Which Inactive Romancelander Do You Miss The Most And Why? Mine Is.... by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 03, 2017
Jozprecious:
dechandel, 2buff, idowuogbo, marthak, mryuzedo, beennkumar e.t.c
another person mentioning idowuogbo. This girl surely cast a spell on some guys smiley
Re: Which Inactive Romancelander Do You Miss The Most And Why? Mine Is.... by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 03, 2017
redbeans:
another person mentioning idowuogbo. This girl surely cast a spell on some guys smiley
lol... she was hilarious. her yabs were just too funny. i wonder where she is now. there was one loretta_U then. she got married and guys were launching for her jugular. NL was fun!
Re: Which Inactive Romancelander Do You Miss The Most And Why? Mine Is.... by QuietHammer(m): 8:28pm On Mar 03, 2017
High chief sweetus Yuzedo of Banana Island. The good ol' days sad
Re: Which Inactive Romancelander Do You Miss The Most And Why? Mine Is.... by luscioustrish(f): 10:05pm On Mar 03, 2017
Freecocoa

Idowuogbo ...badosky

Ogugua

Sexxkillz

Mrcork

Yuzedo....Rita dumminick's husband that lives in banana Iceland grin grin

MrBrownJay...so blunt

Can't remember the rest...

2 Likes

Re: Which Inactive Romancelander Do You Miss The Most And Why? Mine Is.... by mazizitonene(m): 11:20pm On Mar 03, 2017
plenty o....chai
Re: Which Inactive Romancelander Do You Miss The Most And Why? Mine Is.... by Lordkylie(f): 11:47am On Apr 07, 2017
idowuogbo marieolae kachisbarbie and many more

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

An Educated Nigerian Woman Living In United States, For A Lifetime Commitment / I Have Now Become An Office Prostit*ute To My Co-worker –37yrs Old Lady / Lekki-ajah/ibeju-lekki, Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.