Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,845 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:13 AM

Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students (57315 Views)

I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks / "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" / I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students by Towncrier247: 8:14pm On Feb 24, 2017
See earlier thread https://www.nairaland.com/3647485/i.g-yusuf-ibb-university-lecturers

Read the report sent in by students of the school below..

A 400 level female student of Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, IBBU, Lapai, Niger, state decided to finally put an end to the torture, emotional and academic blackmail suffered by female students in the university for years. A lecturer of English department named Ishaq Yusuf popularly known as I G Yusuf was caught pants down with one of his preys. I G is fond of failing female students who refuse to succumb to his sexual advances.

Also if you are a guy and he finds you around any girls he likes, you are sure of carryingover his course just for that reason. The 400level student in question av bin Carrying over his course since 100level. He is still on her case up till yesterday.

She decided to set him up, when he requested to come to her room. She arranged with some of her male friends and they hid in her toilet. I G Yusuf came to the room and she decided to play along and he stripped down for her ready for action.

The guys Came out of the toilet and instructed him to remain that way and they took a nude picture of him. Innocent students tears and prayers have been answered and we need a serious disciplinary action against him. He has been going scot free all this years.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/02/ibb-university-lecturer-stripped-naked.html

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students by SINZ: 8:15pm On Feb 24, 2017
LOL

Serves him right! cool

19 Likes

Re: Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students by ELShehzad: 8:37pm On Feb 24, 2017
na only God knw when Konji go knw hin father now

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students by EKITI001: 10:14pm On Feb 24, 2017
NO BIG DEAL JARE !! IT'S A SIGN OF END-TIME;;; JUST LIKE THIS

WATCH: PASTOR USING SOAP TO WASH PEOPLE'S SIN

[img]http://4.bp..com/-eZ5-n4gm03k/WK1flAAUsSI/AAAAAAAAYtY/E93uQwImnjYvHV2RMlX8LHAtgwyKKDtMgCK4B/s640/IMG_20170222_105206-703187.png[/img]
Re: Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students by nairaman101: 10:14pm On Feb 24, 2017
see more of the photos, HERE Innocent pretty girl
Re: Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students by Morhziez(m): 10:15pm On Feb 24, 2017
wehdone sir

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students by figure007(m): 10:15pm On Feb 24, 2017
More of it please ...wish same thing happen to this side of the country the west Nigeria pls ....

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students by Desdola(m): 10:16pm On Feb 24, 2017
He should be castrated asap

2 Likes

Re: Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 24, 2017
nemesis has caught up with him.
but wait oo since he does this kinda stuff,doesn't he know hes not supposed to go to d girls hunting ground,he shud have a rented a room to avoid this kinda stuff.its just that d guy cup don full.truly who the gods wants to kill,first they take his wisdom

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students by Jdesilentkiller(m): 10:17pm On Feb 24, 2017
Foolish man

1 Like

Re: Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students by Emeskhalifa(m): 10:17pm On Feb 24, 2017
Serves him right

Why dem sensor the pic na??
Allow us see hin ton-to na

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students by Michellla(f): 10:17pm On Feb 24, 2017
With his tiny Peepee

25 Likes

Re: Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students by Olasco93: 10:17pm On Feb 24, 2017
Mumuish Yesufu. He no even get swag. The Uncircumsized Phillistine was caught in za oza room.

10 Likes

Re: Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students by dingbang(m): 10:17pm On Feb 24, 2017
Something must be d reason for the down fall of a man... And woe to that man if it be a woman

4 Likes

Re: Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students by Viccur(m): 10:17pm On Feb 24, 2017
What my eyes are seeing my mouth can talk not. Expecting same in OAU asap
Re: Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students by femijunior4(m): 10:18pm On Feb 24, 2017
grin wink ;DLol bad market make I go see Nike for house ooo make she no try Dis kind joke with me .lol I go first check toilet before I start.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students by Boss13: 10:18pm On Feb 24, 2017
What a man. He forgets to apply the teachings of the rule book - never approach a woman within her circle of influence when soliciting for sex, more particularly, when you are aware you are not in a relationship with her.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students by dingbang(m): 10:18pm On Feb 24, 2017
Michellla:
With his tiny Peepee
how did u see d tiny peepee abeg...

3 Likes

Re: Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students by jworos(m): 10:18pm On Feb 24, 2017
Everyday for the thief one day for the owner cool

After you don cram finish one lecturer con fail you angry

18 Likes

Re: Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students by Longcucumber(m): 10:18pm On Feb 24, 2017
See as the man day shapeless.shapeless and shameless animal.

1 Like

Re: Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students by AlexCk: 10:18pm On Feb 24, 2017
Hahahaha,

I like this,
grin grin

Lecturers and stressing students tho,

Infact y censoring his face,
This op sef undecided
Re: Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students by AshawoGirl(f): 10:18pm On Feb 24, 2017
sad
Re: Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students by lonelydora: 10:18pm On Feb 24, 2017
Kudos to the guys that planned this.

2 Likes

Re: Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students by Ogashub(m): 10:19pm On Feb 24, 2017
This is the real story from an eye witness in the lodge were it happened

http://ogashub.com.ng/ibb-university-lecturer-setup-and-exposed-by-female-student/
Re: Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students by mulattoclaroo(m): 10:19pm On Feb 24, 2017
See wetin toto dey cause. The guy couldn't keep his dick in his pants. Him no wise? How could a girl tell him to come to her house for sex and he willing and gladly went. But why is the girl's boyfriend posing with the lecturer as if he's Tekno or Jim Iyke?

6 Likes

Re: Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students by nNEOo(m): 10:19pm On Feb 24, 2017
Now that's what I call ball....that girl had gat to date me....i love balling gurls
Re: Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students by Idorables: 10:19pm On Feb 24, 2017
I love this. Looks like something I would do
Re: Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students by AgentGoat: 10:19pm On Feb 24, 2017
grin

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

JAMB Releases Most Sought-after Universities In Nigeria (check Details) / How We Are Punished In Nigerian Secondary & Primary Schools (Photos) / 6 Reasons You Shouldn’t Attend A Private University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.