Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students (57381 Views)

I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks / "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" / I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students by Missmossy(f): 11:00pm On Feb 24, 2017
Haha see the short wicked man grin good for him.
Re: Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students by Michellla(f): 11:01pm On Feb 24, 2017
dingbang:
through d black discoloration?
that was rhetorical.
saw it before it was censored duhh grin

1 Like

Re: Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students by praisekeyzz(m): 11:02pm On Feb 24, 2017
Shey Ur eye Don clear?
Bongafish!

Re: Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students by AminuRano87(m): 11:03pm On Feb 24, 2017
Boss13:
What a man. He forgets to apply the teachings of the rule book - never approach a woman within her circle of influence when soliciting for sex, more particularly, when you are aware you are not in a relationship with her.
i need more explanation on this Boss
Re: Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students by Rhea(f): 11:10pm On Feb 24, 2017
ojimbo:
Do the needfull. He deserve this

Executed with a rusty razor blade
Re: Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 24, 2017
they caught him boxers down, end of career,konji na bastard grin
Re: Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students by bigtt76(f): 11:14pm On Feb 24, 2017
He could claim to have been kidnapped and forced to pose nude angry
Re: Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students by drjoesky(m): 11:17pm On Feb 24, 2017
jakandeola:
no mata wat dey shd neva hav embbarrass d man is not gud. d man has a family is like dat dey plan to end his carrier. why put his pix on internet if peson try tosex u u tell skool authority not dis rubbish d girl will regrert dis. dis is so sad
Are u okay? Wait until ur future daughter is being molested for grades, by then u wud understand some of these men are demons who deserve the worst as a deterrent to other randy lecturers....

3 Likes

Re: Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students by dingbang(m): 11:25pm On Feb 24, 2017
Michellla:
that was rhetorical.
saw it before it was censored duhh grin
after now na ur type go dey condemn bbn say e dey corrupt
Re: Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students by LordXaaan: 11:25pm On Feb 24, 2017
Desdola:
He should be castrated asap
Ur fada
Re: Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students by Krisddon: 11:35pm On Feb 24, 2017
Dat guy wey snap wit am wicked I swear! grin see falling of hand abeg, see as the guy pose like 'nothing dey happen we don catch u. grin grin
Re: Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students by mechanics(m): 11:43pm On Feb 24, 2017
foolish lecturer
Re: Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students by baby124: 12:00am On Feb 25, 2017
This lecturer should be arrested and sacked immediately. Shame on the VC of that school. Imagine how many women's lives have been destroyed by this short thing that looks like that monster in lord of the rings. Worst is that people who have seen the pic without blur say the prick is very small. Good job guys!
Re: Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students by obyrich(m): 12:32am On Feb 25, 2017
He is an mkpi. grin
Re: Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students by cyber5(m): 12:45am On Feb 25, 2017
nairaman101:
see more of the photos, HERE Innocent pretty girl

innocent?

How sure are you
Re: Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students by etimbuk38(m): 1:16am On Feb 25, 2017
Lol.. Funny bt i wish it happen 2 all of dem like this....

Re: Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students by Nobody: 1:25am On Feb 25, 2017
reminds me of dat song mr lecturer cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students by mikolo80: 1:45am On Feb 25, 2017
Michellla:
With his tiny Peepee
that thing is not tiny o
Re: Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students by Magicdon(m): 2:17am On Feb 25, 2017
AminuRano87:
i need more explanation on this Boss
me too. More explanation
Re: Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students by akigbemaru: 2:35am On Feb 25, 2017
IG
Re: Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students by ipledge10(m): 2:57am On Feb 25, 2017
Michellla:
With his tiny Peepee
weh don ma..Na u sabi small pipee tongue

Re: Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students by martineverest(m): 3:46am On Feb 25, 2017
Maj196:
Make we c d tin na... Y censor
so,u wan see anada man preeq...gays everywhere
Re: Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students by rainerboy1010: 4:17am On Feb 25, 2017
soo badddddddddddddd grin
Re: Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students by elampiro(m): 4:34am On Feb 25, 2017
bigtt76:
He could claim to have been kidnapped and forced to pose nude angry

Who will believe him?

May be he should have fought with them, allowed the guys to beat him, injure him, etc
Then he would have had a proper case. This one he just surrendered to them suggests guilt.

But I don't pity him. I left University many many years ago, but what I hear some lecturers do now is terrible. Some want to sleep with all the girls in their class by force. They make sure there is no escape when they are on a girl's case. Also, students these days are lazy.

2 Likes

Re: Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students by ColtPython(m): 4:46am On Feb 25, 2017
baby124:
This lecturer should be arrested and sacked immediately. Shame on the VC of that school. Imagine how many women's lives have been destroyed by this short thing that looks like that monster in lord of the rings. Worst is that people who have seen the pic without blur say the prick is very small. Good job guys!

Gollum grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students by Emeskhalifa(m): 5:46am On Feb 25, 2017
elfmann:

Censor or blur.
Thanks for the correction

1 Like

Re: Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students by MuskElon: 5:53am On Feb 25, 2017
This is what they mean when they say "won ti get e" shocked shocked grin grin

B.astard lecturers. Those buffons are everywhere.
Re: Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students by Nobody: 6:13am On Feb 25, 2017
Emeskhalifa:
Serves him right

Why dem sensor the pic na??
Allow us see hin ton-to na
go to trending topic, its there live and direct

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

JAMB Releases Most Sought-after Universities In Nigeria (check Details) / 3 Students Of Ojukwu University Found Dead In Hostel / 6 Reasons You Shouldn’t Attend A Private University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.