Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,313 members, 7,780,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:20 PM

Will He Still Marry Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will He Still Marry Me? (4072 Views)

She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor / She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? / My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will He Still Marry Me? by Pcli: 8:20pm On Feb 24, 2017
I am in my late 30s and have been in a relationship with this guy for the past 12 years. He is and has been my only boyfriend. We started dating while I was quite young and he is the only man I have ever known.
Everyone knows both of us as a couple but I keep hearing of him dating some other girls. There have even been times that I catch him red-handed and he always tells me that I am the one he loves and he is just playing with those girls.
His mum really likes me as I do spend a lot of time with her. When they have family weddings and events, she makes a point to introduce me as “our wife” which everyone calls me. I have also taken time out to help them at home. I wash, cook, clean. Everything that is expected of a good wife.
The problem is that almost all my friends are married, even the ones that started their relationships long after mine; but my guy is not ready for marriage. He keeps changing the year every time I ask whether it’s this year or not. When I threatened to leave him, he got all emotional, begging that I shouldn’t leave him because he doesn’t know what he will do without me and that do I want to waste all these 12 years? He insists I am the one he wants to marry but he is not just ready.
I am really confused right now. Should I wait for him or move on with my life because 40 years is beckoning as I write?
Please help /p7wWsO-7z

Do follow us on tinuola.blog and on IG and twitter as pcli_ng

1 Like

Re: Will He Still Marry Me? by jonightinguy: 8:25pm On Feb 24, 2017
Listen to justin bieber "sorry". Dedicates my ftc 2 tonto dikeh

2 Likes

Re: Will He Still Marry Me? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 24, 2017
Hmmmm this is deep cool
Re: Will He Still Marry Me? by bizzy500: 8:27pm On Feb 24, 2017
im speechless,you re not married to him and u re washing plate for him at 40, continue undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will He Still Marry Me? by dingbang(m): 8:30pm On Feb 24, 2017
This reminds me of a popular female nairalander grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will He Still Marry Me? by jidxin(m): 8:33pm On Feb 24, 2017
dingbang:
ben is it lavenda?
Re: Will He Still Marry Me? by darbeelicous(f): 8:34pm On Feb 24, 2017
*singing* Ancient of days as old as u are, u will never change! cry cry cry

6 Likes

Re: Will He Still Marry Me? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 24, 2017
12yrs of dating...you've been doing wifey roles for him and his family so they don't see any reason to marry you properly @ "our wife".
Re: Will He Still Marry Me? by Marisol911(f): 8:38pm On Feb 24, 2017
candiesgym:
12yrs of dating.

lol.. A baby that was born wen dey started wudav starting dating too

1 Like

Re: Will He Still Marry Me? by dingbang(m): 8:38pm On Feb 24, 2017
jidxin:
ben is it lavenda?
no Jor...
Re: Will He Still Marry Me? by Marisol911(f): 8:39pm On Feb 24, 2017
darbeelicous:
*singing* Ancient of days as old as u are, u will never change! cry cry cry
you are very funny
Re: Will He Still Marry Me? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 24, 2017
Marisol911:
lol.. A baby that was born wen dey started wudav starting dating too
I just can't imagine the years wasted already. This is why some commit suicide after heartbreak.
Re: Will He Still Marry Me? by Sapphire86(f): 8:42pm On Feb 24, 2017
Wow.... wickedness at its peak!!

Sweetie, you are dating a child Not a man. Unfortunately he sees you as a constant in his life that is going NOWHERE. He has succeeded in blackmailing you emotionally.

My dear, how many times have you cooked, cleaned, opened your legs (and probably aborted) for him
Forget the deceitful introduction his family.members give you at outings; it's all a camouflage. Are you saying if he impregnates one of those small girls, his family will choose you over her??

My dear, you CANNOT keep doing the same thing over and over again and expect different results - it's called MADNESS.
Now that the deed has been done, what should you do?

1. Dump your child of a man if you want 2017 to be different for you. Either he mans up and makes a honest woman out of you or he walks out of your life permanently for good.

2. Shun any family member of his tryna make you rescind your decision because if you were their daughter, they won't open their eyes and allow their daughter stay in an auto pilot plane permanently.

3. Pray to God and bombard heaven aggressively.

2017 shall be your year. You will meet your own husband and recover your lost years in Jesus name.

12 Likes

Re: Will He Still Marry Me? by Noni60: 8:43pm On Feb 24, 2017
Take a walk girl!
Re: Will He Still Marry Me? by Homeboiy: 8:45pm On Feb 24, 2017
oh only God can help u

sista dat dude doesn't wanna marry u, he doesn't wanna breakup because of wat pple will say

dont be suprise to hear that he has a child from another woman somewhere else

u better go meet ifa to know his reasons
Re: Will He Still Marry Me? by Joshrob(m): 8:48pm On Feb 24, 2017
12 years long o!!...
Are you an Arsenal fan because this your kind of patience na only arsenal dey fit get am.
Let be serious,12 years is enough for him to decide if he is marrying you or not.
haba him wan run your life ni..
If he dont have money for wedding,you guys should do low key traditional and white wedding na..
My advice for you is to give him between now and august,if he did not bring up any plan..leave him and find your husband

2 Likes

Re: Will He Still Marry Me? by Jglad(f): 8:49pm On Feb 24, 2017
12 YEARS!!!

Aunty, y wait for 12 years before u run

The point now is, Ur age. After wasting 12 years.

Do u want to start over and get married to someone who is ready? (it might take another 2 years ooo) Or will u just get pregnant, give birth and remain single?

#Menopauseisknocking
Re: Will He Still Marry Me? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 24, 2017
Wale Adenuga production
Re: Will He Still Marry Me? by newyorks(m): 8:50pm On Feb 24, 2017
if i carry u go deliverance my sistr u go love prayer!,u go love prayer!!
Re: Will He Still Marry Me? by RoyalBlak007: 8:50pm On Feb 24, 2017
♤No

♤He won't
Re: Will He Still Marry Me? by Mr2kay2: 8:52pm On Feb 24, 2017
Pcli:
I am in my late 30s and have been in a relationship with this guy for the past 12 years. He is and has been my only boyfriend. We started dating while I was quite young and he is the only man I have ever known.
Everyone knows both of us as a couple but I keep hearing of him dating some other girls. There have even been times that I catch him red-handed and he always tells me that I am the one he loves and he is just playing with those girls.
His mum really likes me as I do spend a lot of time with her. When they have family weddings and events, she makes a point to introduce me as “our wife” which everyone calls me. I have also taken time out to help them at home. I wash, cook, clean. Everything that is expected of a good wife.
The problem is that almost all my friends are married, even the ones that started their relationships long after mine; but my guy is not ready for marriage. He keeps changing the year every time I ask whether it’s this year or not. When I threatened to leave him, he got all emotional, begging that I shouldn’t leave him because he doesn’t know what he will do without me and that do I want to waste all these 12 years? He insists I am the one he wants to marry but he is not just ready.
I am really confused right now. Should I wait for him or move on with my life because 40 years is beckoning as I write?
Please help /p7wWsO-7z

Do follow us on tinuola.blog and on IG and twitter as pcli_ng
please gon and kill yourself undecided 12 bleeping years jeez 12 years wtf are you ma.d Chai infact u are m.ad

1 Like

Re: Will He Still Marry Me? by okenwa(m): 8:53pm On Feb 24, 2017
You have since been married to him. But you failed to raise children for him just because you are looking forward to 'taying the knob ' first.

You are accepted by the family, so whatever your reason for not copulation as one is imaturity on both sides.

1 Like

Re: Will He Still Marry Me? by Shossie(f): 9:07pm On Feb 24, 2017
Sis, please pack your bags and leave immediately, you are just wasting your time.
Re: Will He Still Marry Me? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 24, 2017
12 fvckin years shocked shocked shocked

Woooooow, just wow angry angry angry
Re: Will He Still Marry Me? by Outofsync(m): 9:12pm On Feb 24, 2017
What people don't realize is that there are some people who are comfortable with long deep relationships but disdain marriage

OP, I'm sure he just views marriage as unecessary.
Don't let NL morons affect you. If your relationship is waxing strong and you have kids with him, why bother

Don't leave homeboy sad
Re: Will He Still Marry Me? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 24, 2017
Are you serious? twelve solid years?

na him b say u dy meds school o....go collect your certificate....

Nne, you shouldn't be asking about solutions.
MOVE ON!!!

The guy in question, is just wasting your time.
Re: Will He Still Marry Me? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 24, 2017
okenwa:
You have since been married to him. But you failed to raise children for him just because you are looking forward to 'taying the knob ' first.

You are accepted by the family, so whatever your reason for not copulation as one is imaturity on both sides.

So you think her decision not to have kids out of wedlock is immaturity?.

You sound like the immature one here with this faulty reasoning.
Re: Will He Still Marry Me? by ELShehzad: 9:27pm On Feb 24, 2017
Granma Ur case is nt here, its at Km 46 Lagos Ibadan Expressway, Lagos

NP

Justin Bieber- Sorry
Re: Will He Still Marry Me? by ELShehzad: 9:30pm On Feb 24, 2017
Aderola15:
12 fuckin' years shocked shocked shocked
Woooooow, just wow angry angry angry
Re: Will He Still Marry Me? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 24, 2017
wiked som1...
Re: Will He Still Marry Me? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 24, 2017
dingbang:
cheesy who
Re: Will He Still Marry Me? by jonaifame22(m): 9:50pm On Feb 24, 2017
I'm sure he has fvcked the hell outa u in those 12 yrs of datn, dnt worry he'll marry you, even if he chills wth young gals he still knows old wine tastes better

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys Only: Virgin Pussy And A Non Virgin Pussy Which Is Better? / I Have Been Charmed By A Girl. / 10 Best Qualities Of A Wife Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.